what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I guess work finally figured out I spend too much time on here... The forums have officially been added to the blacklist as of yesterday
    Booooo.
    :(

Oh no :cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Why did I agree to pick up another late night? :? I need more sleep, not less! :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I guess work finally figured out I spend too much time on here... The forums have officially been added to the blacklist as of yesterday
    Booooo.

I blame the teachers.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    samjam wrote:
    There were camel rides on my campus today...
    Was walking to a building on campus where I had a meeting and walking through our mall to get there, I look over and was like 'Is that a camel?!' :lol:

how big were its toes?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RKCNDY wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Was walking to a building on campus where I had a meeting and walking through our mall to get there, I look over and was like 'Is that a camel?!' :lol:

how big were its toes?
    :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    RKCNDY wrote:
    samjam wrote:

how big were its toes?

********************************************************************************************* image
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Thought I might be feeling better...maybe not :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Why are bras so damn expensive.... $60 to $100 a bra and they only last a few months if that :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I finally have the money to get my next tattoo
    I finally finished P90x, and the new tattoo was my 'congratulations' present to myself
    now I have to give up all that money to pay for stupid closing costs on the refi because even though the closing costs were getting paid for by the bank...the stupid bank can't get it's s#it together...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Sometimes when I am with my three and five-year-old kids at a fast food restaurant, I really do need a two inch stack of napkins ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    My father is now retired. Strange feeling. But I'm happy that he doesn't have to work in this fucked up bank business anymore!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Booooo.
    That's horrible!! I'd be lost without pj forums during work hours.
    Carey wrote:
    Sometimes when I am with my three and five-year-old kids at a fast food restaurant, I really do need a two inch stack of napkins ;)
    Only moms would know this ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    the next days...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    How could I have thrown that out !!!!! :( way too much going on...
    Carey wrote:

I know exactly what your talking about.... :)
    dinner and the company I'll share with it :mrgreen:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Another great day in Chicago :D:D:D
    Enjoy your day! :D:D:D Definitely go to the glass lookout station!
    awesome...have fun and for the ones cant be there
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    System is down again.......... BIG surprise :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwZwkk7q25I

davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

hehe
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

hehe

If only my computer would do that.......... :lol::lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    as little as possible
    Pamela0222 wrote:

If only my computer would do that.......... :lol::lol:
    why are some people such assholes :x
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I'm going to Red Rocks!! I'm going to Red Rocks!! I'm going to Red Rocks!!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    sorry..i didnt know my wife will come earlier from office.. :fp:
    sorry..i didnt know my wife will come earlier from office.. :fp:

:lol::lol: