Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    whats on my mind:
    28 days, 5 hours. and i dont know if i am gonna fucking make it!!! :lol: i need to stay off the damn airline sites.

Stay calm, girl! You will make it! Save your money for the time you can spend together :D

On my mind - 42 days - wohoooooo :mrgreen:8-):mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Do I go and get another beer? Too late! :D
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    come on 3:30!!! Happy hour is calling my name today :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    $108 for a bikini top??!? that's just the top! :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yikes!! Where are you shopping at? I always have good luck with Target, great prices and you can mix and match!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yikes!! Where are you shopping at? I always have good luck with Target, great prices and you can mix and match!

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satel ... vsdWrapper

it adds 2 cup sizes!

I have an addiction to swimwear...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

Wow, I thought on the West Coast you only wore the bottoms.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

it adds 2 cup sizes!

Oooh that is super cute! I love VS swimsuits, but I don't remember them allowing you to mix & match...I find the string bottoms more flattering and it's impossible to find one of their suits with string bottoms and a top that's gonna hold the girls. :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

it adds 2 cup sizes!

is this at figi island?.nice place...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oooh that is super cute! I love VS swimsuits, but I don't remember them allowing you to mix & match...I find the string bottoms more flattering and it's impossible to find one of their suits with string bottoms and a top that's gonna hold the girls. :x

It is! Recently, they have been selling the tops and bottoms separately...last year I bought this:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satel ... earch=true

I totally agree with the string bottoms...sometimes I cave and buy the suit anyway...and then halfway thru the day, I'm wondering why my neck hurts so bad...'oh yeah' :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    is this at figi island?.nice place...

I don't know...how about you fly me there and I'll find out for you? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yyyeeeehhhhaaaaaawwwww!!!!!! :o :shock: :shock: :o
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    whats on my mind:
    28 days, 5 hours. and i dont know if i am gonna fucking make it!!! :lol: i need to stay off the damn airline sites.

Stay calm, girl! You will make it! Save your money for the time you can spend together :D

On my mind - 42 days - wohoooooo :mrgreen:8-):mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm trying!!! :lol:
    Being honest, its going by a lot faster then I thought it would :D Thank goodness for tax season at work!

42 days, huh? :D:D:D so awesome!!! You guys do pretty good for being on different continents! At least me and mine are in the same country (and even the same time zone! ;) ) I just happen to be almost all the way north and he is just about as far south as you can get....

We should all get together to toast our fabulous countdown timers (and fabulous selves) in Berlin 8-) How long is Cav going to be in Germany? Are you guys doing any other shows?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    It is! Recently, they have been selling the tops and bottoms separately...last year I bought this:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satel ... earch=true

I totally agree with the string bottoms...sometimes I cave and buy the suit anyway...and then halfway thru the day, I'm wondering why my neck hurts so bad...'oh yeah' :x

Oh I didn't know they finally separated them out!! Looks like I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day :D That suit is awesome, I love the star hardware on it!
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yyyeeeehhhhaaaaaawwwww!!!!!! :o :shock: :shock: :o

chill big mick...that rule only applies to days when it's not raining...

during the solstice parade, they don't wear anything at all...all whilst riding their bicycles...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Maybe jalapeños on my veggie burger were a bad idea, however the avocado was a great idea!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Oh boy ... :crazy: Locks are on my mind. :(
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    What was it a pic of?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Time for another blog I think, but not going to write the one I want too :lol:

How my friends but up with a lot of rubbish from me!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    he doesnt like the view..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    dangerous thunderstorm warning :?
  • Options
    Oh boy ... :crazy: Locks are on my mind. :(
    all ok,Sea took care of things :)
  • Options
    Looking for houses in West Seattle... :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Looking for houses in West Seattle... :D

Happy House Hunting!! :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    we just found about 18 beers in the house that we didn't know we had 8-)
  • Options
    conman wrote:

where were they hiding?
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

where were they hiding?
    in our beer pong room, we thought the cases were empty
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

where were they hiding?

Score :thumbup:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

where were they hiding?

On my way. I'll bring the chips and dip.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    It would be impossible not to laugh or at least smile while watching this:

http://youtu.be/ikTxfIDYx6Q
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."