Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Yeah....I think we're going to have to talk to them this weekend about this. There has to be a better way. They're so inconsiderate...we know they mean well, but we're sick of dealing with their crap & want things to change soon before we start a family. (which is going to be soon)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Yeah....I think we're going to have to talk to them this weekend about this. There has to be a better way. They're so inconsiderate...we know they mean well, but we're sick of dealing with their crap & want things to change soon before we start a family. (which is going to be soon)

Talking now and getting it out will definitely help in the long run. It's best to do now before you blow up at them and it comes out totally wrong. They always mean well, but sometimes they do not understand that they are crossing a line. And they need to be aware of that.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:

Talking now and getting it out will definitely help in the long run. It's best to do now before you blow up at them and it comes out totally wrong. They always mean well, but sometimes they do not understand that they are crossing a line. And they need to be aware of that.
    Agreed, or you'll end up saying things out of spite and not from the heart. I have schizophrenics to deal with which makes it reeeeeeeally hard. They do And say the most nastiest stuff sometimes but there really is nothing I can do about that because of their mental illness. Frustrating, so I know how you feel. Good luck.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Just skyped with my best friend who I haven't spoken to in what seems like forever!! In a great mood now :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    yummy fastnachts :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    relationships..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Even more better now and I didn't think it could get much better than before. Woo Hoo!!!!!!! :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Wishing I was getting off work and going home...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150

Wishing the same for you. ;)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:

Wishing the same for you. ;)
    :D
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I saw a lady (approximately 37 years old) with a heavily sprayed mullet tonight at the Olive Garden.
    every hair was sprayed into place, her haircut could have survived a wind storm! I only glanced at her
    but she glared at me like "what are you looking at?"
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    i just the best shirt ever.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    If I get tickets to all the DMB shows I want to attend plus the last day of Mountain Jam which I hope to go to, I will be going to at least 1 concert per week for 7 weeks straight this summer!

This prospect makes me supremely happy. :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    If I get tickets to all the DMB shows I want to attend plus the last day of Mountain Jam which I hope to go to, I will be going to at least 1 concert per week for 7 weeks straight this summer!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    "cute"
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    where did the week go? :roll: :mrgreen: good things are happening though! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    My cat's prognosis. Being told "This is the beginning of the end". :cry:

Also on my mind ~ You are the most insensitive person I have ever met.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    samjam wrote:

Still debating on what tickets I'm going for! Man, I wish I had more money!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    need vacations to usa
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    How to bust open into the light.....
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    vanilla baby
  • Options
    lol @ Demi

The thing is if that is true about my fate, then havent I been able to break from both paths or created a new one? :D of which the path of uncertainty is better than following someone elses script which may have causual negative effect or impact upon my life. It still is breaking free and writing your own road. Thus, not making a decision has left an open roads is which necessary break all your fuck ups and damages which was needed. which also may be to my own detriment. Reguardless, selfless as I am, if its done to help the good of everyone else, then I can die in Peace, Ive done my job. Besides my road my rules... :lol: Im a pretty fair umpire.
  • Options
    need vacations to usa

I approve this statement! :D:lol:
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    where did the week go? :roll: :mrgreen: good things are happening though! :mrgreen:
    Good! :mrgreen: and yes, I am going back to the dentist today.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited February 2012
    :(
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Eh?
    *sigh*

Pancakes
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    wondering why I'm so perplexed today yet so overjoyed
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Carbs, carbs, and more carbs! :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

For a second I thought it read Crabs, crabs, and more crabs. :lol: I think I'm in need of some crab legs. :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:

For a second I thought it read Crabs, crabs, and more crabs. :lol: I think I'm in need of some crab legs. :lol:

Ya think!? ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols