Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Cheeks wrote:
    Cheeks wrote:
    The really nice guitar sitting in the corner of my office that I really want to buy, but really, really can't afford.
    I like your new pic! Is that you?

Yep... my little girl and I. She's looking a bit grumpy!
    but cute!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Cheeks wrote:
    My new guitar... and getting home so I can play.
    did you?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    time to taste that PJ20 Faithfull Ale
    perhaps to celebrate a little birdie flying eastward over the US?
    hmmmm?
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    wondering/hoping that this new tweet means something to me here in NC.
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Right now home isn't feeling too much like home....and my apartment at school, which I'm going back to today, certainly doesn't feel like home. "the little that (s)he needs, it's home"...
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dress with pockets..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    headed out for the weekend
    see you all sunday night
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Dinner and a film
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    :wave:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    it is taking my wife a loooooonnnnnnngggggggg time to get ready. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just got done reading something - just beautiful....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Zoso got approved for permeant residency without conditions :mrgreen: Didn't even have to do a 2nd interview. They must have eavesdropped on some of our arguments and concluded that only a couple that is really married could argue like that :lol: He'll be eligible for citizenship in August :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    a headache
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
  • Options
    i'm in mourning for my little 12 yr old poodle who passed away last night. trying to distract myself from crying.he was the sweetest dog. at least his suffering only lasted a few hours and he passed away in his little bed, quietly. rest in peace, Woody. :( At least we gave him 7years of the quality life he deserved after adopting him from a shelter.

Remember to adopt: so many pets deserve a better life and a second chance.
    Into the Wild Things
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,247
    i'm in mourning for my little 12 yr old poodle who passed away last night. trying to distract myself from crying.he was the sweetest dog. at least his suffering only lasted a few hours and he passed away in his little bed, quietly. rest in peace, Woody. :( At least we gave him 7years of the quality life he deserved after adopting him from a shelter.

They are amazing little dogs, though their personality is often far bigger than they are! Sorry to hear of your loss, hopefully in time you'll rescue another loss soul and give them as good a life!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505

I am so sorry to hear about your doggie. You are right, adoption is the best option. Lots of love, light and hugs to all of you.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,922

My condolences :( RIP Woody

Come and visit this thread (if you haven't already). Lots of comfort to be found :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Congrats!!!!

Zoso got approved for permeant residency without conditions :mrgreen: Didn't even have to do a 2nd interview. They must have eavesdropped on some of our arguments and concluded that only a couple that is really married could argue like that :lol: He'll be eligible for citizenship in August :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    thanks to all 3 of you. luckily i have another dog at home who has always been a bit overly needy, so he is really having his shining moment now, even though he is a bit perplexed that woody seems to be missing.
    Into the Wild Things
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,922

Woo Hoo! Congrats to the two of you. The arguments aren't over baby-making are they? :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

congrats sweetie! :clap:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

Congrats! Can I ask where you are from and where he is from?
  • Options
    thanks to all 3 of you. luckily i have another dog at home who has always been a bit overly needy, so he is really having his shining moment now, even though he is a bit perplexed that woody seems to be missing.

You are welcome. Hang in there. My dad is going through the same thing. He lost his older cat (who was age 15), a couple weeks ago, and the remaining cat (he's only 3) is very sad about it. They were both adopted by my dad from neighbours that couldn't care for them. It's very tough to go through. They are family. HUGS
  • Options

Congratulations! That's awesome news!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    How the west was won...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options

Woo Hoo! Congrats to the two of you. The arguments aren't over baby-making are they? :mrgreen:
    :lol: No - he's been more than happy to take part in that. Still have to remember to stop taking that damn birth control pill :shifty:

Thanks everyone! It's been a LONG few years for this whole process!

• Options

Congrats! Can I ask where you are from and where he is from?
    I'm from the US and he's from Australia. PM me if you have any questions about the immigration process. I'm an immigration expert at this point :lol:

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    why do people in their early 20's get married and have kids... i don't get it :?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:
    why do people in their early 20's get married and have kids... i don't get it :?

because all those stupid magazines (Cosmo, Glamour, marie claire) all shove it in your face "how to please your man" "10001 new positions!" etc...and the underlying implications are "if you don't have a man/serious relationship you're abnormal"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

because all those stupid magazines (Cosmo, Glamour, marie claire) all shove it in your face "how to please your man" "10001 new positions!" etc...and the underlying implications are "if you don't have a man/serious relationship you're abnormal"
    fuck them... i'll do what i want :P