Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Super cute German, on a train to an airport in germany, making her way to me.. I can't believe the day is upon us!!! :D:D

:D ...did you find the Go Go Gadget cleaning lady?
    Hell no.. I am gonna knock it all out tonight.. I am gonna wear a certain set of shorts along with a cleaning supply tool belt :D Shit is gonna be DOPE!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Super cute German, on a train to an airport in germany, making her way to me.. I can't believe the day is upon us!!! :D:D

:D ...did you find the Go Go Gadget cleaning lady?
    Hell no.. I am gonna knock it all out tonight.. I am gonna wear a certain set of shorts along with a cleaning supply tool belt :D Shit is gonna be DOPE!!

I didn't realize the Village People had hired you! Congrats!! They've always needed a janitor to round them out. ...you can borrow my cape if you like. Super Cleaning Hero
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    cubs series or reds series? and where to go for dinner. geeze.
  • Options
    dates are set!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076

AHHHHH!!! This is awesome!! Very happy for you...both of you 8-)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    WOO HOO!!!! Warriors game on Saturday! Time to dust off my Starter jacket! I look forward to officially welcoming Brandon Rush to the Bay Area. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Heading to my first NHL game (Stars v. Oilers) on Saturday!! Awesome Christmas gift from my wife! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Indeed :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Indeed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hell, i'm happy for all of you! :D hi Kelly & Leanne! Happy 2012!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thank you everybody!!! I love you guys!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Thank you everybody!!! I love you guys!!

have a great time, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    How the world will be tomorrow when all police are eliminated?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME YOU BOTH!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly and you both have a great time!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

So happy for both of you! Have a great time! :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    I hope I get through the next round of interviews and get an offer...I really need a new job. :|
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Awww you guys are really sweet :oops: :D:D

Group-hug! :lol:

I'm still trapped at Frankfurt airport and there are no charging stations or wifi - so much for a modern German airport :roll: I'm boooored!
  • Options
    I hope I get through the next round of interviews and get an offer...I really need a new job. :|

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

I'm still trapped at Frankfurt airport and there are no charging stations or wifi - so much for a modern German airport :roll: I'm boooored!

How long are you stuck at the airport until your flight?
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

safe travels, Lisa!! :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Good luck!!
    Thanks! :D Please send all the positive thoughts you can...my next interview is on Tuesday next week :)
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Good luck!!
    Thanks! :D Please send all the positive thoughts you can...my next interview is on Tuesday next week :)

I'll cross my fingers and toes for you, too!

Afroannie - it's 2 pm here now and the flight departs at 6.55 am. Fun times :lol: I wish I had some rollerskates...
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

Afroannie - it's 2 pm here now and the flight departs at 6.55 am. Fun times :lol: I wish I had some rollerskates...
    2am ... I hope anyways!! the waiting is killing me!!!! :lol: and , i really hate cleaning!!! ;)
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

Sending some positive vibes your way liz!

Leeze- You didn't bring your hula hoop?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Leeze wrote:

2am ... I hope anyways!! the waiting is killing me!!!! :lol: and , i really hate cleaning!!! ;)

Oopsie, yes 2 am! And don't clean too much, I wanna feel at home :lol:;)

Edit: Oh yeah the hoop would have been great as well, but nope :|

But it's okay, nothing compared to those 90+ days of waiting before ;)
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    Thanks, Leeze! Have a great trip! How long will you be in the States?
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Oopsie, yes 2 am! And don't clean too much, I wanna feel at home :lol:;)

I was hoping for 2 am too..and I was confused..because I was thinking how can she be 6 hours behind us.. :?
    and 2 pm to 6:55 am that is a really long time at the airport!! :lol: :shock:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

I was hoping for 2 am too..and I was confused..because I was thinking how can she be 6 hours behind us.. :?
    and 2 pm to 6:55 am that is a really long time at the airport!! :lol: :shock:

Oh well, last time I spent 14 hours at Stockholm airport - this is nothing :lol:
  • Options
    How friggen excited I am!! I got the PJ20 billboard print on my doorstep today!!! Woohooo!!! And to top it off...I have a visitor coming in May!!!! Wooofreakinghoooo!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Good luck!! Sending good vibes! I myself will be applying for a butt ton of internships soon, some at some pretty huge/well-known companies and I'm pretty nervous! Hopefully one takes me for a summer internship! Will be my first internship too, so excited about sending all these resumes but nervous!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2