what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Dirty dirty sex :oops:
    Somebody call the paramedics
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Dirty dirty sex :oops:

That is on mine too (well not with Zoso) ;) Your odds are better though...although this is the year of small town beck 8-)

Actually what is on mine is this new hair style and cut :o I am worried I look like a man...a man with a nice rack but still :lol:
    :shock:

I'm sorry. All I saw was "nice rack" ;):D I need to see pics but I am confident you look like a very sexy and sassy STB...most certainly not a man!

On my mind is all the fuckups other people have made that I now need to clean up. Thanks, idiots :)

LOL thanks :D

I will try again for another pic. :)
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    would it be innapropriate to start a thread for "longest streak of not getting laid?"
    i think there could be some serious competition here
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    a text a friend sent, and the fact I had completely forgotten I had promised to do her a 'hollywood' inspired quiz for a charity dinner!!! :(

Anyone have any questions I could use...let me know!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    a text a friend sent, and the fact I had completely forgotten I had promised to do her a 'hollywood'

Oh my that came up on a line on it's own, my first thought was 'is that like a brazillian - they must be very close' :?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    a text a friend sent, and the fact I had completely forgotten I had promised to do her a 'hollywood'

Oh my that came up on a line on it's own, my first thought was 'is that like a brazillian - they must be very close' :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Hmmm...wierdly it is my best friends Mum...so close....but defo not that close!
    She's running a gala dinner to raise money for Marie Curie, she wants a quiz to put on the tables for them to do between courses, but asked me before my grandfather died and I got poorly, so it completely slipped my mind :shock: :( :oops:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    claire :wave:
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    who the hell just called me?? and what did they want??
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758

your soul!!!! :shock:
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    claire :wave:
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:wave: :thumbup:
  • "Broken leashes are all over the floor, keys left hanging in a swinging door. Why do I keep fuckin' up?"

your soul!!!! :shock:
    don't they know I gave that up a long time ago for Pearl Jam tickets????
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    thinking maybe i should make myself scarse from here for a bit.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    I really want a particular person to speak to me again, any kind of acknowledgement, really ... And its probably not going to happen. Sucks.
    I really want a particular person to speak to me again, any kind of acknowledgement, really ... And its probably not going to happen. Sucks.
    sounds familiar.... all too familiar. It surely sucks :|

no comment.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Thanks, that actually means a lot. This is something I have been struggling with, off and on, for nearly six months. Doesn't help that I see her, in person, at least once per week.
    And no, I am not a stalker. ;) Believe me, I'd rather not run into her right now.
    Thanks, that actually means a lot. This is something I have been struggling with, off and on, for nearly six months. Doesn't help that I see her, in person, at least once per week.
    I can't even imagine... I only see mine when I close my eyes.
    I can't even imagine... I only see mine when I close my eyes.

I am usually pretty good at analyzing motives and behavior and the basis of people's feelings ... But with this, I cannot get to the bottom of WHY I need any sort of closure at all.
    Not sure what your circumstances are, but I screwed this up in the first place. A really good thing, and I impulsively screwed it up. I am past feeling guilty, I think. I just want to turn back time and make a better choice.
    I am usually pretty good at analyzing motives and behavior and the basis of people's feelings ... But with this, I cannot get to the bottom of WHY I need any sort of closure at all.
    Not sure what your circumstances are, but I screwed this up in the first place. A really good thing, and I impulsively screwed it up. I am past feeling guilty, I think. I just want to turn back time and make a better choice.
    I'm sorry it took this to make you see what you wanted/needed.

My "situation" has a whole bunch of issues. Coming down to him not respecting me enough to mean what he said.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527

no comment.

still here, eh? :eh:
    www.myspace.com
    I'm sorry it took this to make you see what you wanted/needed.

My "situation" has a whole bunch of issues. Coming down to him not respecting me enough to mean what he said.

I'd like to say that I'll do better next time, but one doesn't usually meet those folks who just intuitively "get you". In my case, lightning is unlikely to strike twice. In an ironic sort of way, though, maybe she didn't/doesn't get me after all, if pretending I don't exist seems like a helpful thing to do. Who knows?

And not that it'll make you feel any better, but I applaud your courage. Sounds like you made a hard decision and chose to respect yourself.
    no comment.

yep. and i aint going anywhere in a hurry. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    no comment.

HEY KAT!!!
    KAT!!!!!
    www.myspace.com

HEY KAT!!!
    KAT!!!!!
    :shh:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    Haven't had a day like this in a long time. Instead of work, working out and eating tons of nutritious food, my day has consisted of beer, pot, pizza, girl scout cookies, loud music and some cleaning 8-)
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • Pearl Jam shows. I want to go but not sure I really can :? :shock:
    Tattoo or an extra show?

Enough already! I'm tired of waiting!!!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    had a very sucky week :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad