what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    How hard it is to leave this place!!! Got to break the habit....habit....never thought I would habit...
    :lol:
    Good night all! :mrgreen: :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Chris Cornell. Hot damn!

To Europe or not to Europe....that is the question. Berlin-Stockholm-Oslo-Copenhagen looks like a
    damn nice stretch....I was hoping Glasgow and Dublin would be in the mix this tour, but since they're not, I might need to stick to the US leg (hopefully in August-September).
    Hmm.

fuck that. Europe is calling my name!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Chris Cornell. Hot damn!

To Europe or not to Europe....that is the question. Berlin-Stockholm-Oslo-Copenhagen looks like a
    damn nice stretch....I was hoping Glasgow and Dublin would be in the mix this tour, but since they're not, I might need to stick to the US leg (hopefully in August-September).
    Hmm.

fuck that. Europe is calling my name!!
    :lol: :thumbup:
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    great music
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    This beer isn't that good.. I mean, i was bold and I took a chance and all of that is great.. but this beer just doesn't taste that good.. I am continuing to drink it, but yuck!! It tastes a bit like feet.. the feet of a large man who has been walking around barefoot at lollapalooza... 2 down, 4 more to go...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    edited December 2011
    This beer isn't that good.. I mean, i was bold and I took a chance and all of that is great.. but this beer just doesn't taste that good.. I am continuing to drink it, but yuck!! It tastes a bit like feet.. the feet of a large man who has been walking around barefoot at lollapalooza... 2 down, 4 more to go...

I'm just amazed you are admitting to knowing what a large man's feet tastes like. :D
    Post edited by Callaway on
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Callaway wrote:

I'm just amazed you are admitting to knowing what a large man's feet tastes like. :D
    C'Mon man!! it is the 21st century!! quit being so "suburban" :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Callaway wrote:

C'Mon man!! it is the 21st century!! quit being so "suburban" :lol:
    :lol:
  • Just at a glance,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    speedy is on my mind
    speedy is always on my mind 8-) BACK OFF!!!! :twisted: :lol:
    i didn't mean like that, lol, i meant his posting and his overall vibe he brought to the board
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• 1st foto
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Pearl Jam Euro tour confusion....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dreams
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    way too much LMFAO
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Cat's away, mice will play! Yay!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • I'm hoping they're willing to re-arrange....
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • have fun!!!
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    How could you not want to come see your baby sing 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas' at preschool?? :? :evil:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • cant wait to watch this!!! :D:D
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I want that omelette that someone is eating. Smell driving me nuts!!!
  • Whoop! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Carey wrote:
    How could you not want to come see your baby sing 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas' at preschool?? :? :evil:

Some people are unfortunately assholes. Just have to let it roll off of you. Your baby will see and remember who is there. And that is all that matters.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Chicago tomorrow! Oh happy times ahead. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

Some people are unfortunately assholes. Just have to let it roll off of you. Your baby will see and remember who is there. And that is all that matters.

that is true - they remember who didn't show, or who is always late and unreliable
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Chicago tomorrow! Oh happy times ahead. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :D
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Seeing City and Colour tomorrow, SO excited!! One more class then a relaxing weekend before I gotta get to studying for those dreaded finals!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Starbucks hot chocolate.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    food and beer
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Need to GET THIS WORK DONE. And then I can enjoy my weekend.

8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I'm sorry :cry: