Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    There was a shooting down the street from my work, and the suspects are on the loose :shock:

probably at the Howard Johnson
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:
    There was a shooting down the street from my work, and the suspects are on the loose :shock:

probably at the Howard Johnson

:lol: Close, but not the Howard Johnson
  • Options
    I wanna get laid by a woman other then my wife right now. :mrgreen:
    Have her put on a long dark wig and pretend she's someone else :mrgreen:
    :P Hey You....Happy Thanksgiving
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    it's the wed before thanksgiving...

all my work is done....

i'm leaving at 3-4

i'm officially bored
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I wanna go home.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    My boss told us the other day that she was going to shut us down early. Guess what? She hasn't showed up yet today. No responses to our emails as of yet today. BEAST.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My boss told us the other day that she was going to shut us down early. Guess what? She hasn't showed up yet today. No responses to our emails as of yet today. BEAST.

we just got the official 3:30 annoucement...

i'm leaving at three
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    leaving in 20 min!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i'm leaving at three

:evil: Rub it in why dontcha?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i'm leaving at three

:evil: Rub it in why dontcha?!

:|:|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :|:|

Oh fine, I'm just jealous!!

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I'm a happy, happy, happy, happy camper.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    "Spice World" is on HBO and I actually just watched about 5 minutes of it before realizing what I was doing. Damn, I'm bored.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    "Spice World" is on HBO and I actually just watched about 5 minutes of it before realizing what I was doing. Damn, I'm bored.

:lol:

for your viewing pleasure
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    traffic already crazy out there. booze stores packed, had to go to two to get my girlfriend's favorite wine in a box. back home and I am in for the duration - Champions League soccer today, football tomorrow.

and stupid Pennsylvania - you can get beer by the case at a beer distributor, but to get a six pack, you have to find it somewhere else.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

and stupid Pennsylvania - you can get beer by the case at a beer distributor, but to get a six pack, you have to find it somewhere else.

I hate this...I grew up in PA..but left for school and lived in MD until 2 years ago..when I moved back to PA...I was like wtf? Some parts of MD, you can buy beer in the grocery store..it's awesome!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    4-day weekend is finally here! :D:D
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I hate this...I grew up in PA..but left for school and lived in MD until 2 years ago..when I moved back to PA...I was like wtf? Some parts of MD, you can buy beer in the grocery store..it's awesome!

right, all I want is a six pack, and not crap beer. I gave up and just got hard liquor.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    "Sailor did fine, you can pick him up at 5."

Happy
    Happy
    Joy
    Joy!!!!!

:D:D:D:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

Happy
    Happy
    Joy
    Joy!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options

Happy
    Happy
    Joy
    Joy!!!!!

AWESOME!!!! :D:D:clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I'm really starting not to like you Mr. 20,000 post club ;)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I'm really starting not to like you Mr. 20,000 post club ;)

:P :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

this is where ohio rules.....beer at teh grocery store, beer at 7-11, beer at the gas station...brilliant. singles, 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 packs....take your pick at any location...only booze needs to be bought at the liqour store
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

this is where ohio rules.....beer at teh grocery store, beer at 7-11, beer at the gas station...brilliant. singles, 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 packs....take your pick at any location...only booze needs to be bought at the liqour store

the eastern shore of MD is like that too..i got very spoiled living there...not to mention that dogfish head was right up the road too..
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    spinning this album on vinyl for the first time since I bought it

220px-TomWaits-MuleVariations.jpg
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    I wanna get laid by a woman other then my wife right now. :mrgreen:
    Have her put on a long dark wig and pretend she's someone else :mrgreen:
    :P Hey You....Happy Thanksgiving
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Dumbfounded that my mom let my sister skip school today to wait out for Justin Bieber on the Today Show but 2 years ago wouldn't help me out with seeing Pearl Jam in Philly on my birthday weekend. BIEBER? REALLY?

Oh well. On the positive, it is GREAT to be home in my own bed!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Dumbfounded that my mom let my sister skip school today to wait out for Justin Bieber on the Today Show but 2 years ago wouldn't help me out with seeing Pearl Jam in Philly on my birthday weekend. BIEBER? REALLY?

Oh well. On the positive, it is GREAT to be home in my own bed!

My mom wouldn't let me go see Pearl Jam at Lolla in 92 ( I was 17)...but let my younger brother (he's 12 years younger then me) go see Green day when he was 8. :?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Germany would be like paradise for you guys :lol: You can even get booze at the gas stations here and beer is available at every grocery store and also late at night. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans :wave: