Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    Tonight I dreamed that I was at a very intimate Pearl Jam concert. And Ed came over to hand me a guitar pick. Not too happy when I woke up and realized that it wasn't real :?
    I dreamt that I was buying a router at Best Buy...
    My subsconscious is more boring than my real life...
    :lol::lol::lol:

you need to get out a little :think:
    I think my subconscious needs to get out...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Better than my dream, I had really long dark hair on my legs.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

I say, decide when you drink it tonight.

If you like it, then go buy more and drink the other one :mrgreen:
    If you don't like it, go buy more and auction them off on eBay, with one for a keepsake :mrgreen:

The Binny's by me doesn't get it until tomorrow, and they aren't holding any for anyone; first come, first serve. Fingers crossed I get there in time.

Ended up not drinking it last night, too many people at my house and I didn't want to share :twisted:

Did you get any??!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Nastasja wrote:
    Tonight I dreamed that I was at a very intimate Pearl Jam concert. And Ed came over to hand me a guitar pick. Not too happy when I woke up and realized that it wasn't real :?
    I dreamt that I was buying a router at Best Buy...
    My subsconscious is more boring than my real life...
    if i post what i dreamt,gonna banned from the forum for ever!!!! :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    should I go or should I stay?
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I say, decide when you drink it tonight.

If you like it, then go buy more and drink the other one :mrgreen:
    If you don't like it, go buy more and auction them off on eBay, with one for a keepsake :mrgreen:

The Binny's by me doesn't get it until tomorrow, and they aren't holding any for anyone; first come, first serve. Fingers crossed I get there in time.

Ended up not drinking it last night, too many people at my house and I didn't want to share :twisted:

Did you get any??!!

not YET....
    (I likely would not share either...ha ha)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    i hate that youtube is blocked here at work. i can never watch any videos during the day that people post links to here and by the time I get home, I don't always remember to go back and check. :x
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    get naked..you gonna help you think better :P
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

Great idea! Time to go home now. :lol: I hear my hot bath calling my name. 8-)
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I've been sitting here naked all morning and haven't thought about a damn thing :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I've been sitting here naked all morning and haven't thought about a damn thing :shifty:

Guess you'll just have to go occupy your bed...I think better in bed...with ice cream.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    So I learned a long time ago from my hubby that I talk in my sleep, and apparently last night I kept saying 'Pearl Jam' over and over again. I think he's starting to think I have a problem...

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    ill think for you,you just keep open your web camera.. :P
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Waffles.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    my nice long hot bath I will be taking later with a glass of wine and pj in the background. ahhh
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    bundt cake
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Yummmmm french fries :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Guess you'll just have to go occupy your bed...I think better in bed...with ice cream.
    oh yes! Definitely ice cream :) I found the red velvet ice cream (damn you RKCNDY!!) :twisted: so that should do nicely :lol:

• Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh yes! Definitely ice cream :) I found the red velvet ice cream (damn you RKCNDY!!) :twisted: so that should do nicely :lol:

...and Target has a special exclusive flavor...Tiramisu (or something like Volunteer-a-Misu) mmmmm....love that one as much as red velvet.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

...and Target has a special exclusive flavor...Tiramisu (or something like Volunteer-a-Misu) mmmmm....love that one as much as red velvet.
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: omg now I have to go to Target after work! :lol: Please don't tell me you found the Girl Scout Cookie Samoa ice cream...I've looked in vain but have never found it :( (which my thighs are secretly happy about) :lol:

• Options
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: omg now I have to go to Target after work! :lol: Please don't tell me you found the Girl Scout Cookie Samoa ice cream...I've looked in vain but have never found it :( (which my thighs are secretly happy about) :lol:

I only see that when the Girl Scout cookies are being sold...mid February...so just in time for you to work off the Turkey Day and Holiday pig out calories. I think I have a box of those Samoas in the back of the freezer...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    It is nice to see how happy you can make someone by letting this person have your PJ20 DVD for a couple of days :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    It has been a good week.. And I finished work earlier today! Yey! :mrgreen:
    Now I can make some real food! :D
    ..and go to bed early I guess cause tomorrow I have to wake up early again... (Working on Saturdays SUCKS) :roll:
    I am mine!
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    its friday !!!!!! :clap:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    mikalina wrote:
    its friday !!!!!! :clap:

thank goodness :D
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    All day rehearsal/performance tomorrow...8 AM to midnight...hope I can get through it.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    almost time for thermals. Brrrrrrr. Toes numb.
  • Options
    Ravani :)
  • Options
    Taking my mom out to dinner for her birthday tonight and surprising her with a spa package. :) My grandmom has Alzheimer's and her body is shutting down fast...mom is an only child so this has been really tough for her. Hoping I can still make her day special.

• Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Ravani :)

Ravani is good!!! :thumbup:
    I am mine!