what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    When you standing at the urinal, waiting to begin, and then yawn, you have to wait until you are finished yawning to begin, but if you have already began, yawning doesn't affect the flow. weird.
  • My uncle was rushed into hopsital this morning with a stroke and they've discovered he has about 3 brain tumours, not great at all! :cry:
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    My uncle was rushed into hopsital this morning with a stroke and they've discovered he has about 3 brain tumours, not great at all! :cry:

so sorry to hear that...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    My uncle was rushed into hopsital this morning with a stroke and they've discovered he has about 3 brain tumours, not great at all! :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this. The key is to find a top notch neurosurgeon. Trust me...I travelled high and low to find one to do my brain surgery. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Thanks you guys. I feel so helpless! It's crazy how someone can just deterioate so quickly after having a diagnosis like that but they say the next 48 hours are critical and see how things go.
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Thanks you guys. I feel so helpless! It's crazy how someone can just deterioate so quickly after having a diagnosis like that but they say the next 48 hours are critical and see how things go.

Hey, I just want to say that I am sad too to hear what's happening to your uncle. Such news must feel surreal. A nightmare.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Amazing night in Toronto. Wish I could have done night 2. Ahh Pearl Jam :D

And saw man with gorgeous smile again *sigh*
    Go. Get. His. Number.

That is all :)

:mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Can't stop listening to James Taylor! Which is not a bad thing :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i just dropped a hammer on my big toe....now it's swollen & hurts like a mofo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Amazing night in Toronto. Wish I could have done night 2. Ahh Pearl Jam :D

Go. Get. His. Number.

How will I ever find him again?!?! :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Amazing night in Toronto. Wish I could have done night 2. Ahh Pearl Jam :D

Go. Get. His. Number.

How will I ever find him again?!?! :?

Craigslist?

WFM
    You: at the Toronto Pearl Jam show-night 1...you were wearing a PJ shirt (insert year here). Tall dark and handsome, you were with your friend.
    Me: adorable and wishing I could get the guts to talk to you

You have a beautiful smile, would you like to go to coffee and talk about PJ?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Craigslist?

WFM
    You: at the Toronto Pearl Jam show-night 1...you were wearing a PJ shirt (insert year here). Tall dark and handsome, you were with your friend.

EEP!!! I might have better luck on here...but now he might be creeped out? :? :lol:

Fingers crossed he is at the Ottawa show. I almost walked right into him on the crosswalk last night :lol:

Also he is blonde and first spotted at pre-party in Montreal.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:

Craigslist?

WFM

EEP!!! I might have better luck on here...but now he might be creeped out? :? :lol:

Fingers crossed he is at the Ottawa show. I almost walked right into him on the crosswalk last night :lol:

GO AFTER THAT!! If you see him again, you have to go for it. Just fekkin talk to him. Just go up and say "well hellloooo" :D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RKCNDY wrote:

Craigslist?

WFM

then you need to 'accidently' bump into him at another pre-party, flash him a nice yet coy smile, say you saw him in Montreal and ask how many more shows he is going to...ask where he is sitting...if he's smart, he'll catch on and buy you a cold frosty beverage ;):D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Just met with my new intern for this year. I explained I am going to be on vacation next week when she starts. She asked where I'm going. I told her Canada- Pearl Jam tour. She turns around and shows me the Stickman tattoo on the back of her neck. ...It's gonna be a good year. 8-):lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Just met with my new intern for this year. I explained I am going to be on vacation next week when she starts. She asked where I'm going. I told her Canada- Pearl Jam tour. She turns around and shows me the Stickman tattoo on the back of her neck. ...It's gonna be a good year. 8-):lol:

that's awesome! :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Craigslist?

WFM

then you need to 'accidently' bump into him at another pre-party, flash him a nice yet coy smile, say you saw him in Montreal and ask how many more shows he is going to...ask where he is sitting...if he's smart, he'll catch on and buy you a cold frosty beverage ;):D

Well don't give away my plan on here ;):D

:lol: ok....:shh:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

:lol: ok....:shh:

:D

• Well don't give away my plan on here ;):D
    If you don't jump him the next time you see him, I'm going to beat your ass :evil: :lol:
    I don't advise dating NOR marrying guys you meet on the pit :|:lol:

• marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112

If you don't jump him the next time you see him, I'm going to beat your ass :evil: :lol:

I assume you've dated & married someone here? I'll bet it's a cool story, have you discussed it on here before? I love Pearl Jam love stories, though I've only heard a few. It's a smart move marrying someone that is a diehard as they probably get why we chase this band around the world :D
  • marcos wrote:

I assume you've dated & married someone here? I'll bet it's a cool story, have you discussed it on here before? I love Pearl Jam love stories, though I've only heard a few. It's a smart move marrying someone that is a diehard as they probably get why we chase this band around the world :D
    Yep - met my husband on here back in '06. There was a thread where you could list your IM address...we both did and started chatting. He was the first person I had ever chatted to online :? Started talking on the phone...I went to visit him...we traveled back and forth and he moved here from Australia 2 1/2 years ago. We sort of "dated" on here for a bit and took over the original "What Made Your Day" thread to the annoyance of many other posters :lol: People who've been on here for a while probably know the story all too well :P

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    marcos wrote:

Yep - met my husband on here back in '06. There was a thread where you could list your IM address...we both did and started chatting. He was the first person I had ever chatted to online :? Started talking on the phone...I went to visit him...we traveled back and forth and he moved here from Australia 2 1/2 years ago. We sort of "dated" on here for a bit and took over the original "What Made Your Day" thread to the annoyance of many other posters :lol: People who've been on here for a while probably know the story all too well :P
    I dont know this story..... do tell.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112

That's very cool and beautiful that it all worked out especially with the distance factor and that you probably would have never met otherwise. Very romantic in a world that sometimes seems it's extremely difficult to find that right person.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    I dont know this story..... do tell.
    That's pretty much it :lol: I was gonna move there...but the process was taking too long...so he came one Christmas and just never went back. :shock: Spent the first 2 and a half years talking on the phone...traveling back and forth to see each other every few months...so we had to be creative with *dating* It was not easy

• marcos wrote:

That's very cool and beautiful that it all worked out especially with the distance factor and that you probably would have never met otherwise. Very romantic in a world that sometimes seems it's extremely difficult to find that right person.
    Yeah...and ironically he was in the states a month before we started chatting to go to PJ shows. I swear he married me so that he could move to the east coast and get a whole lot more shows than they get in oz :think:

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,649
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    whats the interns board name? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Fuck me!! I wish I were in Canananananada
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,649
    Fuck me!! I wish I were in Canananananada
    How is that pronounced?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    We sort of "dated" on here for a bit and took over the original "What Made Your Day" thread to the annoyance of many other posters :lol: People who've been on here for a while probably know the story all too well :P

it was a great day when zoso moved to the usa!!! ;) :P :mrgreen: