You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    They know my ring tone. :lol:

http://youtu.be/b_ILDFp5DGA

:mrgreen:
    That is actually my ringtone!!! :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    They know my ring tone. :lol:

http://youtu.be/b_ILDFp5DGA

:mrgreen:
    That is actually my ringtone!!! :lol:

i'll vouch...i heard it. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    There must be some law that all crises have to happen after 5pm on a Friday :evil:

You called it. I should've left an hour ago. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Cause I wonder where you are
    and I wonder what you do
    are you somewhere feeling lonely?
    or is somebody lovin' you
    tell me how to win your heart
    for i haven't got a clue
    but let me start by saying..
    I love you
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    267 days until i'm out! :mrgreen:
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    There must be some law that all crises have to happen after 5pm on a Friday :evil:

You called it. I should've left an hour ago. :lol:
    They just want to hang with you all weekend, but they don't know how to ask :lol:
    It's day 4 of the semester and we already have a kid getting chased up the Garden State Parkway by the state police as we speak...and another one who gets pulled over for a DUI and promptly pukes on the cop. Really??? Keep your shit together kiddies...we've got 15 weeks to go :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • OK, seriously. I am definitely in tune with the Universe. I was thinking all week about my old Stickman shirt, and how I wish I could get one again that was less expensive and not having to having to get one from 10C.

Today, I say to my hubby, "Dude, you definitely need a band tee to go to the concert. I don't care what band it is, as long as you love the band, it'll make you feel awesome to wear it."

So, in we go to our mall's "rock shop". I walk up to the wall of tees, and see an amazing Doors tee. My husband really liked it. As I turn around to look see if they have anything PJ, which they rarely carry, I see it.

A Pearl Jam Stickman staring at me.

I grab it and call out, "It's mine!! I don't care what size it is. It's mine!!" I mean...I am peaking in the store and I just lost it!

The clerk comes over and asks if everything is okay. I tell her I have wanted to replace that shirt for years, and when I look at the size, it's Men's Small. YES!!

Then she proceeds to say, "That's the last PJ shirt we have, and it's CLEARANCE. It's only $9.99." I damned near exploded through the roof!!! I actually started dancing!!

Yes, I am very happy jammer lady right now!!! PJ4LIFE!!!

Oh yeah, we did get the Doors shirt for my hubby too. ;)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Getting ready to go TO!!! Ahhh Pearl Jam, I love you.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Getting ready to go TO!!! Ahhh Pearl Jam, I love you.

have a great time!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    OK, seriously. I am definitely in tune with the Universe. I was thinking all week about my old Stickman shirt, and how I wish I could get one again that was less expensive and not having to having to get one from 10C.

Today, I say to my hubby, "Dude, you definitely need a band tee to go to the concert. I don't care what band it is, as long as you love the band, it'll make you feel awesome to wear it."

So, in we go to our mall's "rock shop". I walk up to the wall of tees, and see an amazing Doors tee. My husband really liked it. As I turn around to look see if they have anything PJ, which they rarely carry, I see it.

I grab it and call out, "It's mine!! I don't care what size it is. It's mine!!" I mean...I am peaking in the store and I just lost it!

The clerk comes over and asks if everything is okay. I tell her I have wanted to replace that shirt for years, and when I look at the size, it's Men's Small. YES!!

Then she proceeds to say, "That's the last PJ shirt we have, and it's CLEARANCE. It's only $9.99." I damned near exploded through the roof!!! I actually started dancing!!

nice!!!! :D:D

have a blast at the show!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

have a great time!

Thanks.

The Montreal show was amazing so the bar is set pretty high...but PJ never disappoints. :D
  • conman wrote:
    267 days until i'm out! :mrgreen:

WOOHOO! :mrgreen:
    mfc2006 wrote:

have a great time!

Thanks.

The Montreal show was amazing so the bar is set pretty high...but PJ never disappoints. :D

no, they don't! how many more shows are you going to? wish we could go to some of the CAN shows, but it's not in the cards right now.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    OK, seriously. I am definitely in tune with the Universe. I was thinking all week about my old Stickman shirt, and how I wish I could get one again that was less expensive and not having to having to get one from 10C.

nice!!!! :D:D

have a blast at the show!

Thanks Matt! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mfc2006 wrote:

no, they don't! how many more shows are you going to? wish we could go to some of the CAN shows, but it's not in the cards right now.

Oh too bad but you did Alpine right?!

I am doing three more and Hamilton will be my 20th show. Fitting really :D
  • mfc2006 wrote:

That's awesome, stb!!! Absolutley fitting :mrgreen:
  • Getting ready to go TO!!! Ahhh Pearl Jam, I love you.
    YAY for more shows for you!!! :mrgreen: Here's hoping you get Satan's Bed!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

Thanks Matt! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

you bet! :D

yup, we were there...what an awesome weekend! i think the CAN shows are going to be something special, though. they are ON point right now!

we may try to do Costa Rica...we'll see what happens! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    my friend is 4th in line for tickets that they distribute for PJ20, yah, waiting for the glorious text to head to Toronto if it comes :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    my friend is 4th in line for tickets that they distribute for PJ20, yah, waiting for the glorious text to head to Toronto if it comes :D
    I hope it happens for you guys! :mrgreen:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • I have a work dilemma! I've been with my current employer for just over a year but my previous employers are still trying to get me back...they're trying to make it worth my while but I just don't know what to do! :cry:
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I have a work dilemma! I've been with my current employer for just over a year but my previous employers are still trying to get me back...they're trying to make it worth my while but I just don't know what to do! :cry:

maybe start with a pro and cons list? I don't know if that helps but maybe it clarifies which option is better for you
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nastasja wrote:
    I have a work dilemma! I've been with my current employer for just over a year but my previous employers are still trying to get me back...they're trying to make it worth my while but I just don't know what to do! :cry:

maybe start with a pro and cons list? I don't know if that helps but maybe it clarifies which option is better for you

+1 great advice

Then ask yourself, "Is this what I want to do? Or is it what I should do?"
  • Nastasja wrote:

I did start one of those and the cons seemed to outweigh the pros! My previous employer is so much closer to home (therefore saving £'s on fuel), the wages will be better (again a bonus) and I've been assured better working conditions (which was one of the reasons I left in the first place) but I feel I would be letting my current boss down....aaaargh decisions decisions!!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14