what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• boredom.
    will 5:48 please get here already so i can go home? :|

You go home at a strange time...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    6 - 4!!! Hurrah!!! We are off to Wembley....
    but my great aunt is having an emergency blood transfusion so I'm trying to think of positive things and distractions.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    dottles wrote:
    but my great aunt is having an emergency blood transfusion so I'm trying to think of positive things and distractions.
    you want a disstraction dottles come to msg or philly or new jersy"thats if pearl jam plays any of those places"and i'll buy you a cheesesteak and get you stinking drunk! :D
    dottles wrote:
    you want a disstraction dottles come to msg or philly or new jersy"thats if pearl jam plays any of those places"and i'll buy you a cheesesteak and get you stinking drunk! :D

Sounds like a plan! :lol:
    I've never been to the States....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Sounds like a plan! :lol:
    I've never been to the States....
    well get your booty over here or the wife and i will have to come all the way to england to have a drink...and see some castles.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    killing time
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    should i make the call?
  • should i make the call?
    do it,,better regret that u did than regret that u didnt!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just wanted to thank you all for your kind comments and support.

Just goes to show it's not that bad a world after all. :)
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    tonight is our last night at our holiday. Have to go home tomorrow, but have thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    should i make the call?
    do it,,better regret that u did than regret that u didnt!!
    yea you're right
    but i didnt' have to :D
  • HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Why people live life through the internet board????

As if this place is Fantasy Island........

It is? You mean there's real life out there...
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It is? You mean there's real life out there...

No there isn't, he's just messing with your head :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    feeling like a change of scenery- think I'll go rearrange the furniture in the family room
    ahhh that new home feel for the weekend
    i want my freakin' philly boots already! 'COME ON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I should have took someone's advise and stayed at home today :(
    my frazzled brain from 4.5hours of finance meeting with no stopping for lunch or anything.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    lunch!
    :shock:

holding out until 2, as per my usual. not even so hungry...i just want an excuse to get outta my cube, read my book, get away from staring at this computer screen.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    7 hour drive ahead tonight!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dottles wrote:
    my frazzled brain from 4.5hours of finance meeting with no stopping for lunch or anything.
    i just smoked my lunch :crazy: :crazy: now back to work
  • thinking about about pens goaltending and us beating the caps ass tonight GO PENS!!!
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    'Crazy Heart' was a solid movie.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    I'm not going to live long enough to see the end of the universe... or at least the end of the sun! I don't know if that sucks or if I should be greatful :| but dang it life if short!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    fried clam roll with tartar sauce
  • My best friend, who moved from Ontario to New Brunswick and on her way there hit black ice on the highway and rolled her U-Haul 3 times...landing on the roof. So thankful for seatbelts and that she is ok...feel so sick about it :cry:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    trying , without success , to NOT think about it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • weekend!!!
    weekend!!!

Me too :lol::D
  • I need a new job...

and I feel old :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.