what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    AAAAARRRGGH and GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

?? Whats the matter?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    What a mess.... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Dear Mr. Cav,

Ms. Wes does not endorse the decision to stay up until sunrise, especially when she is an idiot and unable to sleep past 7am/C.

Also, I hope your eye is swollen shut today because her forehead literally fell off her face.

Thank you kindly,
    mgmt.

PS- What about OJ Simpson???
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I have red wine and chocolate cupcakes for tonight. It is no Ed in Philly but what the hell :D
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    chiqui and her family...xo

i'm really looking forward to mr. dream's gig tonight. hasn't had one in a while, playing at a venue right on the water, seeing some friends....looking good...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Cleaning house is much more enjoyable when dressed like a fly girl and hip hop dancing. Word.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Ms. Wes C. Addle in the D.. look out!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    My room is starting to become clean again! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    I am more than half way through my bottle of wine.... :mrgreen:
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Ms. Wes C. Addle in the D.. look out!!!

haha your avatar is hilarious

at my folks house in Windsor, pumped for tomorrow's Ed Ved show
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by small town beck on
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by small town beck on
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    fuck the police...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

?? Whats the matter?
    Families!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Yes they aren't always easy. Hang on in there :):)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Still buzzing from last night. Great show...amazing set list...and got to meet Ed again! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    The nice people I met at the pre-party who held me captive after last night's show :D:lol:
    The handshake with Ed was well worth the wait 8-)
    The nice people I met at the pre-party who held me captive after last night's show :D:lol:
    The handshake with Ed was well worth the wait 8-)
    I told you that you would be held prisoner :D

Going to oyster fest today :D
    Still buzzing from last night. Great show...amazing set list...and got to meet Ed again! :mrgreen:

So glad to hear it was great AND that you got to meet Ed again. :D

Thank you! Only thing that would have made it better is if you had gone too. Such a great night. Makes me want more shows!

Thank you! Only thing that would have made it better is if you had gone too. Such a great night. Makes me want more shows!

Ahhh I wish I would have. Next time. I still think you should take my spare for Montreal. Come on, you know you want to :mrgreen: dreams is going, I am going.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    coffee!!!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    I had an amazing Eddie Vedder dream last night. It was the day before the Oakland show and I was somehow out in the country. I was walking down a road and I ran into Ed who was fixing a tractor. He needed help making a sign, so i stopped to help him. The sign said something about the tractor being dangerous for kids. I helped him with the fixing of the tractor too. We talked about drills and I gave his assistant directions to Sears. He looked really good btw.

Ahhh I wish I would have. Next time. I still think you should take my spare for Montreal. Come on, you know you want to :mrgreen: dreams is going, I am going.
    I want to go so badly! But a Wednesday in September? i don't think I'd have either job after I got back :( It will rock though!

RYEzupSF wrote:
    I had an amazing Eddie Vedder dream last night. It was the day before the Oakland show and I was somehow out in the country. I was walking down a road and I ran into Ed who was fixing a tractor. He needed help making a sign, so i stopped to help him. The sign said something about the tractor being dangerous for kids. I helped him with the fixing of the tractor too. We talked about drills and I gave his assistant directions to Sears. He looked really good btw.
    Wonder what Freud would make of this dream :think: Sometimes a drill is not just a drill :mrgreen:

I want to go so badly! But a Wednesday in September? i don't think I'd have either job after I got back :( It will rock though!

That is le poo. :(
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Wonder what Freud would make of this dream :think: Sometimes a drill is not just a drill :mrgreen:

:lol: ...I wonder would Freud would say about giving the assistant directions to Sears.

That is le poo. :(
    It really does suck, doesn't it :( Why can't it be a Friday in August????