what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    How is it that every single one of my clients is COMPLETELY crazy today? Every single one.

...and i really didn't need to see that. :lol:

you know you love it :P

you know i do. 8-)

...but I really didn't need to see that. :lol:

I can only imagine....wait...I don't think I want to :?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I think you received the incorrect memo that I actually give a fuck, eh?
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    bulk discount Vrootman chocolate chip cookies with chocolate icing in the middle
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm thinking about........my roast beef sammich that I can't taste because my nose is so completely stopped up :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I completely underestimated crazy.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was your first mistake!! :lol:
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I think there's something in the air today. Or a sale at Nutjobs R Us.
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was your first mistake!! :lol:

and I thought I was being generous. :lol:
    I think there's something in the air today. Or a sale at Nutjobs R Us.

There is absolutely something in the air and everyone is high on crazy fumes.

What happened anyway RYE? How bad was it??? :shock:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Went to lunch with a friend who's leaving for the east coast ... had a beer, then two ... then ....

... back at my desk trying to crunch numbers with a slight buzz.

There IS something in the air today.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    laziness commences
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    jimed14 wrote:
    Went to lunch with a friend who's leaving for the east coast ... had a beer, then two ... then ....

There IS something in the air today.

majorly. be glad you can drink.
    What happened anyway RYE? How bad was it??? :shock:

Not bad- just crazy. ...but I like it. :lol:

should I start with when I walked out to the parking lot and witnessed my client who dresses like a pirate motorboating his buxom girlfriend who dresses like a wench. or the congressman who came in a lot more drunk than normal. as per usual he did his dance moves, hit on me and tried to kiss my hand. he got me today though. except instead of kissing it, he licked it. then there was trixie. trixie, dressed in shiny aqua spandex shorts and a crop top, was standing in front of the building dancing and trying to badonkadonk everyone that walked into the office. Another client, who walks with a cane and is half blind, tried to chase him off with said cane and I got to break up that very interesting fight. ...this was all before 11am. I haven't even processed this afternoon yet. :lol:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    should I start with when I walked out to the parking lot and witnessed my client who dresses like a pirate motorboating his buxom girlfriend who dresses like a wench. or the congressman who came in a lot more drunk than normal. as per usual he did his dance moves, hit on me and tried to kiss my hand. he got me today though. except instead of kissing it, he licked it. then there was trixie. trixie, dressed in shiny aqua spandex shorts and a crop top, was standing in front of the building dancing and trying to badonkadonk everyone that walked into the office. Another client, who walks with a cane and is half blind, tried to chase him off with said cane and I got to break up that very interesting fight. ...this was all before 11am. I haven't even processed this afternoon yet. :lol:

i'd love to come up with some smartass remark for all that but it really speaks for itself :lol::lol:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    or the congressman who came in a lot more drunk than normal. as per usual he did his dance moves, hit on me and tried to kiss my hand. he got me today though. except instead of kissing it, he licked it.

for the record, I am not a congressman.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i'd love to come up with some smartass remark for all that but it really speaks for itself :lol::lol:

i know. what is there to say?
    jimed14 wrote:

:lol::lol: thats a good thing. what I forgot to mention is the congressman had also wet his pants. so if you were you'd probably be pretty uncomfortable by now.

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Posts: 4,809
    I'm just curious to when last years Christmas single is going to come out.
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Not bad- just crazy. ...but I like it. :lol:

Well it's not really a holiday weekend until there's some motorboating in the parking lot! Can't wait for labor day weekend :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    The money I wasted going to see The Hangover 2. I've had rug burn funnier than that movie.
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i know. what is there to say?
    jimed14 wrote:

:lol::lol: thats a good thing. what I forgot to mention is the congressman had also wet his pants. so if you were you'd probably be pretty uncomfortable by now.

RYE, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU COULD HAVE A MORE FAMOUS SHOW THAN JERRY SPRINGER!! :lol::lol::lol:
    RYE, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU COULD HAVE A MORE FAMOUS SHOW THAN JERRY SPRINGER!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: It's true. Although today the episode would be really long, because I am still at fucking work. Who's crazy now? :lol::lol:

...Tomorrow the crazy continues since shit was so insane today. Except I'll be in the slammer all day. The slammer on the weekends...those are where the juicy stories are.

RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol: It's true. Although today the episode would be really long, because I am still at fucking work. Who's crazy now? :lol::lol:

...Tomorrow the crazy continues since shit was so insane today. Except I'll be in the slammer all day. The slammer on the weekends...those are where the juicy stories are.

You need to blog it! Play by play...juicy stories are awesome...are you a correctional officer?
    I have the bridge in In My Tree stuck in my head
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    RYEzupSF wrote:

You need to blog it! Play by play...juicy stories are awesome...are you a correctional officer?

:lol: nope. social worker. chronically homeless, mentally ill, substance using, etc folks coming out of jail. blogging would not be ethical, but writing the stories down, that I do. 8-)

..and now I go home. 13 hours and a whole lotta crazy later...

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Watching Marketplace on CBC. They're examining the (over)use of antibiotics on poultry in the Canadian food chain. It's shocking how much anti-biotic resistant bacteria is on chicken - even the supposedly anti-biotic free chicken :o :shock: :sick:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol: nope. social worker. chronically homeless, mentally ill, substance using, etc folks coming out of jail. blogging would not be ethical, but writing the stories down, that I do. 8-)

..and now I go home. 13 hours and a whole lotta crazy later...

I completely get it...do not blog it. Journaling is a much better way. 8-) Remember to Just Breathe tomorrow!! :mrgreen:
    Did you know that the breath I just inhaled, you exhaled 3 weeks ago?
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733

hmmm...interesting :think:

so you will probably be sick in 3 weeks!! :lol: So start taking your Vit C now!! :lol:

oh wait...that explains my silly mood!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733

so you will probably be sick in 3 weeks!! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope not :twisted:
    That would be on my birthday
    I am tired...I even messing up my own lines!!! BWAHAHAHA