what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Icing my F5 finger, snorting some xanax and drinking a fifth. Yup, great ticket day for Jen. :roll:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Icing my F5 finger, snorting some xanax and drinking a fifth. Yup, great ticket day for Jen. :roll:

no luck?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

no luck?
    Great luck. This is just how I like to spend most of my Monday afternoons... :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

no luck?
    Great luck. This is just how I like to spend most of my Monday afternoons... :lol:

no kidding. I finally scored at about 9pm est. long day.

did you see the post I made a few days back about my girlfriend going to high school with John Stamos?
    did someone say John Stamos?????????? No. How did I miss this???
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    F5 ring a bell? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

couple of pages back I think.

yeah, he sat behind her in geometry I think
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    7 hours in the ER yesterday, 8 hours 56 minutes for tickets today, 3 trips to the airport, 1 missed flight, just finished an hour long call with my boss, my house is empty, i have a beer and a joint and I am about to chill like it is going out of style. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    7 hours in the ER yesterday, 8 hours 56 minutes for tickets today, 3 trips to the airport, 1 missed flight, just finished an hour long call with my boss, my house is empty, i have a beer and a joint and I am about to chill like it is going out of style. 8-)
    WOO HOO!!!!

Is it 1999?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:

don't forget to walk your goat? ;)
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Ohhhh, Billy!
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Ohhhh, Billy!

oh yeah forgot about that one! ...did my part to further the urban yuppie hippie back to the earth slow food think globally fuck locally I'm gonna make my own cheese so I have something to talk about while wine tasting at a public library fundraiser movement

It has been quite the 36 hours.

and yes... it feels like 1999 up in here.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    did my part to further the urban yuppie hippie back to the earth slow food think globally fuck locally I'm gonna make my own cheese so I have something to talk about while wine tasting at a public library fundraiser movement

so

fucking

awesome
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    did my part to further the urban yuppie hippie back to the earth slow food think globally fuck locally I'm gonna make my own cheese so I have something to talk about while wine tasting at a public library fundraiser movement

so

fucking

awesome
    were tix easy to get? :mrgreen:

norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

so

fucking

awesome

:lol::lol: it all starts with a goat.

mickeyrat wrote:

I'm flipping you the bird right now with a huge ass smile on my face.

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    plane tix. tim burton tix.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Drinkin Mike's hard lemonade, spending time with my baby, eating some shitty McDonald's crap due to a wasted day. Should of been Chili's dammit. Poppin in Tom Cruises new flick. Knight and Day of the relentless religious rascal escapades of the drunken Scientologist. Wait maybe it's just Knight and Day. What a day on that key pad I think my finger either sighed from exhaustion or farted. Either or it some how feels a little better. Vedder late than never. Anyways having a blast now that D-Day is over. Hope we all have a vedder day tomorrow. :D
    John and Shawna
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

so

fucking

awesome

:lol::lol: it all starts with a goat.

mickeyrat wrote:

you're just high!!! :mrgreen::lol:

I wonder if there will be a spike in domestic abuse cases tonight?
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    I wonder if there will be a spike in domestic abuse cases tonight?
    Only on my neighbors barking dog :D
    John and Shawna
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

you're just high!!! :mrgreen::lol:

extremely. 8-)

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    My cheek is still sore from the tooth pulled on Friday morning, my tongue should be sore after tonight...

>_>
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    My cheek is still sore from the tooth pulled on Friday morning, my tongue should be sore after tonight...

>_>

awww...what are you taking for pain?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Ibuprofen 800, it really helps as an anti-inflammatory but I intentionally missed a dosage last night so I would wake up and see how it's feeling. My cheek hurts above where the tooth was removed since he had to cut and yank it out root by root. The root closest to the nasal cavity didn't get removed because he thought it might perforate the sinuses and left it there. He said it will either come out, heal up or it will become infected and I will need oral surgery which will not be fun. I'm on antibiotics too, nothing major but the first day my nose ran, I sneezed all day, etc. I'm still congested and am planning on going back or trying to make an appointment for tomorrow.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Ibuprofen 800, it really helps as an anti-inflammatory but I intentionally missed a dosage last night so I would wake up and see how it's feeling. My cheek hurts above where the tooth was removed since he had to cut and yank it out root by root. The root closest to the nasal cavity didn't get removed because he thought it might perforate the sinuses and left it there. He said it will either come out, heal up or it will become infected and I will need oral surgery which will not be fun. I'm on antibiotics too, nothing major but the first day my nose ran, I sneezed all day, etc. I'm still congested and am planning on going back or trying to make an appointment for tomorrow.

Yes, definitely make an appointment. It sounds like your infection has flared up. I think you should opt for the oral surgery (under general anesthesia) to remove the last root. Better safe than sorry, and they OS can repair sinus floor right away if need be. Hope you can get in tomorrow!
    He said that if it was infected I would have a fever and my face would swell up which neither have happened but being congested isn't a good sign either.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    He said that if it was infected I would have a fever and my face would swell up which neither have happened but being congested isn't a good sign either.

It could be swelling because you missed your ibuprofen. The sinus floor is very sensitive to changes like that. Getting it checked is up to you. I PM'd you with more info ;) I hope it improves by morning! :mrgreen:
    My cheek isn't really swelling so much as bruised from the pressure of him yanking on what was left of that tooth, lol.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    My cheek isn't really swelling so much as bruised from the pressure of him yanking on what was left of that tooth, lol.

not your cheek silly, the sinus floor! it doesn't take much to irritate it...even if he didn't directly touch it. if you don't have anything that is very concerning, then I would wait until the follow up appt. :mrgreen:
    Oh right, I saw you said swelling, so I assumed the cheek / tooth. Honestly, my nose became congested even before it was pulled. I had to put some clove oil on the gum around the tooth which I think caused my nose to run and throat to become sore. I also had a nasty cough yesterday, not sure if it's all related.