• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Claireack wrote:
    I need a hug! :roll:

{{squeeze}}
    awwwwwwwwwwwww you're a sweety my friend, and thanks I needed that. :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    There's so much freedom in letting go. Should have done this ages ago.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    MY EX SUCKS"!!! :evil:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • MY EX SUCKS"!!! :evil:

most ex's do, it's the reason why they are ex's

hope you're okay HSB
    MY EX SUCKS"!!! :evil:

most ex's do, it's the reason why they are ex's

hope you're okay HSB
    He just screamed at me on the phone, because he's having a bad day... such a dickhead!!!

I'm okay, thanks electricxlovex...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I love my little sister.

I should have taken my camera when I went for my bike ride, the sunset was pretty magical and picturesque. Next time, I'm going to go with my instinct and just take the damn thing.

The weight of the words that were spoken before is still hanging over me, pulling on my heart and I don't know how long or if it will get better. She may have smiled but the words still hurt me,
    I love my little sister.

I should have taken my camera when I went for my bike ride, the sunset was pretty magical and picturesque. Next time, I'm going to go with my instinct and just take the damn thing.

The weight of the words that were spoken before is still hanging over me, pulling on my heart and I don't know how long or if it will get better. She may have smiled but the words still hurt me,
    Are you okay sweetie?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I love my little sister.

Are you okay sweetie?

Yeah I'm okay thanks. Wasn't earlier on and yesterday. Just some family stuff, particularly with my mother.
    I love my little sister.

Are you okay sweetie?

Yeah I'm okay thanks. Wasn't earlier on and yesterday. Just some family stuff, particularly with my mother.
    I feel your pain... I hope things get better for you...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I never know what to make for dinner..... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • I love the ability to fire my clients... Pretty much the worst workday in a loooong time.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Butt cheeks!! nothing more, nothing less
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    hairy chests!
    and: go home dude, stop "working"
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Too much sex
    I'll be back
    Too much sex
    ;)8-)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    I think I have too much on my mind.... :shock:
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    how am I going to come up with 7K by July?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Boo Boo wrote:

Finally getting those implants?
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Her ... definitely her!
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Boo Boo wrote:

Finally getting those implants?

:lolno:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • The most amazing Wednesday night in the history of all Wednesdays... Really.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    turkey grease
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Another one for Japan?!?!

My heart continues to break for all those people...
    Just a perfect example of why you should cherish the time you have here, in this life.

Tell your loved ones how much you care for them daily. Hold them close for just a minute longer. Kiss them deeply, just one more time. Forever and always... Ignore faults, ignore distance.

Love is the only thing makes the world right.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    going to watch Mike play on New Day Northwest...wonder what he'll play? FTM? PJ?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    going to watch Mike play on New Day Northwest...wonder what he'll play? FTM? PJ?

FTM is in the studio...to play a set! wish I knew so I could have gotten free tix... :? :cry:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    how'd I guess that Mike would have a handful of PJ20 stickers in his pocket? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Wonder which celebrities are going to bash Japan after this month's disaster.
    I knew it all along, see?