what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• How nice my own bed feels.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Never thought I'd enjoy being in a hall filled with different varieties of seed potatoes. I guess it's an age thing.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your mom and your friend as you make your trip. May you be safe and stay healthy. Call and leave me a msg on my phone - whenever you get the chance... :D

Drive until the city lights.... dissolve into a country sky.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I want to be able to show my support for lost friends

I want to feel comradery and kinship in their absence

I want to know justice and hold it in my heart

then give my lost friends the peace in knowing there is love

love that remains that can never be taken away.....

it is the silver lining in all that we do and all that is done to us.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i hate this place.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I need to sleeeeeeeep, today's going to be a long day.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • My son.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I have to go see a doctor Today!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Apparently "other duties to be assigned" now also includes the ability to be psychic. Fantastic :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    how lazy i am
    www.myspace.com
  • Apparently "other duties to be assigned" now also includes the ability to be psychic. Fantastic :thumbup:

Did you not get that memo, it was sent telepathically ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I had to laugh out loud before while reading about a pair of shoes someone was selling. They'd put;

'From a smoke free home, and I try not to let the dog try them on before I send them out'

:D

Did you not get that memo, it was sent telepathically ;)
    :lol:

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Leave me alone, leave my dad alone. You're crazy.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    1 exam and 2 final exams this week... studying all day woo hoo
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Where's Ian when you need him?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Where's Ian when you need him?
    lockyer?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Understanding today Harvard University I believe will allow those with combine income of $60k or less free tuition. That is you meet all the educational grade point averages. Awesome my children better study up.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• So much school work :(
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    2 doctor's appointments tomorrow... :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

I Know the feeling. Hang in there :P

I Know the feeling. Hang in there :P

Thanks. I am experiencing some denial at the moment though :? :shock:

Same to you!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Worried about my event tomorrow, despite trying my hardest I have a feeling it will be a fine example of how not to do something.
    Eeeek :( :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Errrrrr...just realized my husband doesn't say my last name properly :? :shock: :lol:

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Nisqually Quake 10 years ago today, 6.8 magnitude.....nobody died. Amazing....thinking about all those in Christchurch.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • That was a lot of rain today... :shock:
  • 'I only wanted to be sixteen and free'
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    'I only wanted to be sixteen and free'

....and I wonder

Mad love for Blind Melon 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,480
    Dreading the next 6 weeks of tax season hell!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    having to go home in 2 days and...yes... facing tax season hell, too....
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself