what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    ARRGH.

I can't figure out how to get my slide show to do what I want it do and I have too much other stuff to worry about other than this stupid group project where my GROUP sucks. :evil:

I hated group work at university, specially with the age difference and the different motivation levels, so frustrating

chilling is on my mind
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    ARRGH.

I can't figure out how to get my slide show to do what I want it do and I have too much other stuff to worry about other than this stupid group project where my GROUP sucks. :evil:

I hated group work at university, specially with the age difference and the different motivation levels, so frustrating

chilling is on my mind

Yeah I lucked out, one of the girls in my group could be from Jersey Shore and she once asked "what is alumni?" :roll: She puts her make-up on in class...it is embarrassing really.
    smarchee wrote:
    ARRGH.

chilling is on my mind

Yeah I lucked out, one of the girls in my group could be from Jersey Shore and she once asked "what is alumni?" :roll: She puts her make-up on in class...it is embarrassing really.

exactly, cause I don't want to interact with someone who could be from Jersey Shore and puts her make-up on in class, especially when they're 10 years younger, and I am stressed because the project means something, at least with work, people are mostly, more mature

ugh
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    oh and what's on my mind is having a beer
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    trying to will one of my blood tests results that was way off to go back down to normal when i have it rechecked tomorrow....it's never been off by this much before

and trying to convice myself my other symptoms don't mean anything

:(
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    gareth liddiard

and

NYC.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • How drinking beer ended up being more fun than doing my assignments. :?
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    How drinking beer ended up being more fun than doing my assignments. :?
    Isn't it always? :lol:

On my mind: BinauralJam's birthday surprise :shock: :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,091
    It would be nice if the brain was structured with an option to delete.
    We’ll meet again, but not yet…not yet. 
  • The fact that I can't sleep here... until the locks are changed..... in fear of my brother-in-law.....

What hell this is shaping up to be. :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,007
    The fact that I can't sleep here... until the locks are changed..... in fear of my brother-in-law.....

What hell this is shaping up to be. :?
    oh my. keep your cell close and/or call the cops and ask for extra patrols through the night.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    how much to sucks to have something happening that might mean my biggest fear...

but having to pretend everything's alright so i don't freak out my family until i find out for sure
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    How am I gonna cope with my long working hours? :roll:
    I am mine!
  • tired of life and all of the bullshit associated with it....nothing ever works out...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tired of life and all of the bullshit associated with it....nothing ever works out...

this ^^^

and you know what? they tell you itll get better and theyre right... unfortunately it only gets better long enough for it to get fucked up again. and ive had enough. i dont want to do it anymore.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tired of life and all of the bullshit associated with it....nothing ever works out...

this ^^^

and you know what? they tell you itll get better and theyre right... unfortunately it only gets better long enough for it to get fucked up again. and ive had enough. i dont want to do it anymore.

Me too. I'm tired. Mentally, physically and in every way. It's a vicious cycle that doesn't want to break. Sigh..
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • GO AWAY COLD!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • lina319 wrote:
    tired of life and all of the bullshit associated with it....nothing ever works out...

this ^^^

Me too. I'm tired. Mentally, physically and in every way. It's a vicious cycle that doesn't want to break. Sigh..
    me too, mentally, physically, emotionally exhausted, i am spent. things just suck right now. there are some things that i can just not get past...it seems that the harder i fight to try to get things normal again it just fucks them up even worse...the more i want something or the more i want things to work out with someone it just makes it that much more elusive. i just feel like there is no point in trying anymore. i just feel like i am done...

and CF, yes they tell me that, but none of them have walked in my shoes and none of them know the extent of what has happened to me or just how shattered i am...and if i told them they would never believe me...and nodoby can tell me when things will get better. some days i am great, and then right after that there is a string of 4 or 5 days in a row when things are shitty again. i think i have finally hit bottom, so i thought things are supposed to be easier after that??
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    me too, mentally, physically, emotionally exhausted, i am spent. things just suck right now. there are some things that i can just not get past...it seems that the harder i fight to try to get things normal again it just fucks them up even worse...the more i want something or the more i want things to work out with someone it just makes it that much more elusive. i just feel like there is no point in trying anymore. i just feel like i am done...

and CF, yes they tell me that, but none of them have walked in my shoes and none of them know the extent of what has happened to me or just how shattered i am...and if i told them they would never believe me...and nodoby can tell me when things will get better. some days i am great, and then right after that there is a string of 4 or 5 days in a row when things are shitty again. i think i have finally hit bottom, so i thought things are supposed to be easier after that??[/quote]

Me too... I just NEED to hope for sth.
    I am mine!
  • school and how unprepared I am for this week :shock:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rainy night
    playoff baseball
    football
    chili and wine
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    being back from Tofino, having surfed for the first time in my life :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Be calm...what goes around comes around.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    what's for tonights birthday dinner?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    Halloween costume.
    Gotta go out in public this weekend for our town parade. First time as my kids are finally old enough.
    Ugh-love seeing my kids happy, but ugh!

Any ideas besides pirate or a super hero?
  • The two minute speech I have to give today. :(
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The two minute speech I have to give today. :(

just think of firefighters playing soccer ;)