what's on your mind, right now?

1224322442245224622472249»

Comments

  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 2,421
    I’m thinkin’ bout Spinach Artichoke Soufflés from Panera. I friggen luv dem thangs. 

    Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2

  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, GreecePosts: 26,231
    hedonist said:
    That stupid commercial with Jennifer Aniston for a collagen powder. She ends the commercial with, “Because YOU…(pause)…are vital.”

    Then she makes an idiotic face while smiling off into the distance.

    Bitch, please. 
    I havent seen it yet, but am loving your description :lol
    Only Someone Who Loves Rachel Green Can Finish These Iconic Friends Quotes
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 08, 2022 - Hyde Park - London, UK
    Jul 09, 2022 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    Pap said:
    hedonist said:
    That stupid commercial with Jennifer Aniston for a collagen powder. She ends the commercial with, “Because YOU…(pause)…are vital.”

    Then she makes an idiotic face while smiling off into the distance.

    Bitch, please. 
    I havent seen it yet, but am loving your description :lol
    Only Someone Who Loves Rachel Green Can Finish These Iconic Friends Quotes
    Ha! It’s not even a girl/woman thing. It’s more that I just can’t stand her in large part due to that kind of crap!

    I neither want to be like her nor look like her. Stop pushing it!

    So yeah, she’s basically an irritant at this point 😛
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,693
    edited August 2
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 2,421
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!

    They’re delicious. Flaky/fluffy deliciousness. Highly recommended. 🙂

    Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2

  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 2,421
    hedonist said:
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




    I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

    No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

    Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2

  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




    I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

    No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

    My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 2,421
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




    I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

    No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

    My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!

    Closed for the day or closed forever? I checked and looks like they are still open for business. I’m sure they close in afternoon sometime because it’s just breakfast/lunch that they serve. 

    Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,703
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




    I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

    No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

    My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!

    Closed for the day or closed forever? I checked and looks like they are still open for business. I’m sure they close in afternoon sometime because it’s just breakfast/lunch that they serve. 

    Goddamn it, Hi! She wants those croissants! Right! Fucking! Now!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 2,421
    dankind said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




    I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

    No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

    My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!

    Closed for the day or closed forever? I checked and looks like they are still open for business. I’m sure they close in afternoon sometime because it’s just breakfast/lunch that they serve. 

    Goddamn it, Hi! She wants those croissants! Right! Fucking! Now!
    Lol, they really are that good, I don’t blame her. 

    Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2

  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    dankind said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

    @Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

    I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!




    I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

    No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

    My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!

    Closed for the day or closed forever? I checked and looks like they are still open for business. I’m sure they close in afternoon sometime because it’s just breakfast/lunch that they serve. 

    Goddamn it, Hi! She wants those croissants! Right! Fucking! Now!
    Fuckin A! I gotta have one or three, STAT.

    Especially with some Cholula or Tapatio on it. 

    *Homer drool*.

    And Hi, I hope that’s the case. We have some here that close for afternoon. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, GreecePosts: 26,231
    edited August 3
    hedonist said: I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! 
    Hedo, if you ever visit Greece, try the original spinach pie w/ feta :wink:
    Spanakopita Greek Spinach Pie - Closet Cooking
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 08, 2022 - Hyde Park - London, UK
    Jul 09, 2022 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    Oh my my. I could eat that for breakfast…or lunch…or anytime, really :smiley:
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,693
    edited August 3
    Im loving the spinach and feta combo above.  I really like spinach and ricotta fresh pancakes, except the pancake is thinner and crispier and you flip half the pancake over a few times.

    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 9,349
    Fear,illness,fear repeat 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,693
    edited August 5
    I'm over it !
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,693
    edited August 5
    lastexitlondon said:
    Fear,illness,fear repeat 
    Fear,illness,fear repeat 
    Rob are you fearful about illness?
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 9,349
    Oh yes. I have chronic Health anxiety. 
    Its crippling.  Not many understand  the  illness
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Sounds like a nightmare!
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,248
    Are people in urban North America going to start thinking more collectively rather than individually or are we doomed for a selfish society. Asking for my JKindergarten son. ;)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    Kind people.

    Fuck knows we need more of them :)
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 5,785
    Stinkers.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    Hobbes said:
    Stinkers.
    Speaking of whom… 🤔
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 32,376
    Oh yes. I have chronic Health anxiety. 
    Its crippling.  Not many understand  the  illness
    mine's getting worse. I didn't think it was possible. 
    I think I'll move to Australia


  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 9,349
    Oh yes. I have chronic Health anxiety. 
    Its crippling.  Not many understand  the  illness
    mine's getting worse. I didn't think it was possible. 
    I feel  your  pain my friend.  Ive sunken into all manner  of trouble. There is always a level lower i have found! 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 9,349
    hedonist said:
    Kind people.

    Fuck knows we need more of them :)
    Amen
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,703
    Feeling sad that Anne Heche didn't make it after early reports made it seem she would pull through.
    And very concerned for Salman Rushdie after being stabbed this morning just when he was about to give a talk.
    Too much grief, too much hate.  So sad.
    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











Sign In or Register to comment.