Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Today I saw a bird, think it's called a magpie it was hanging upside down in the bushes it's legs was tangled in a line and stuck very hard. My son rushed to get a scissor so I could cut it loose. It's bird friends were making a lot of noise in the background. It was great to see it fly away, I hope he will be well now.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Kudos to you and your son, Anna. Flying off is a good sign, I think.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited July 2016
    hedonist said:

Kudos to you and your son, Anna. Flying off is a good sign, I think.

Thank you, I think he will be ok :)

I get so angry when people throw litter in nature without having a single thought about how much it actually can hurt animals. I really felt for this bird.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    My dreams full of crap and nonsense and lies last night
    Yes things people give out freely
    Oh how nice when they don't realise they will get it back...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559

I shouldn't have left the top down on my Jeep. 0% chance of rain my happy fat ass.

I'm sorry. :frowning:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    You had your fun with no mercy, well now my blood screams justice...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    3 year old gets cold a week before vacation! Yes!!! Perfect timing!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    You pay for others consequence whether your forgiven or not, the damage is done or the intention fitted....
    Psalms 11:7
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    The fact that I didn't come to the forum to get church or to be preached at. My house of the big guy upstairs is just up the street. I rather like leaving that there and separate from the band website and I can't be the only one. Just sayin'.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I like that religion has a time and place.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    There is a whole lotta strange going on here
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    deadendp said:

The fact that I didn't come to the forum to get church or to be preached at. My house of the big guy upstairs is just up the street. I rather like leaving that there and separate from the band website and I can't be the only one. Just sayin'.

Hear hear
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    I would post a very EV type of statement about God here but I don't want to make people sore. I agree with DEP
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    deadendp said:

A wise man once said go get drunk and do bad things. I prefer that type of preaching myself.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Attention Americans: your selection process for major championships in athletics is insane. Kendra Harrison has just broken the world record for 100m hurdles and yet she will not be going to the Olympics! Madness. Just needed to tell ye that :tongue:
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm thinking really??? I don't understand people
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    deadendp said:

i say what i like whether you like it or not i frankly dont care what you or others think
    the man upstairs is more important to me...

On a different note, i made my mind to to have no dealings with the star bc Mary informed me he was not for my good and was betraying...
    Just some useless information for some
    But enough for me to say goodbye....
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

i say what i like whether you like it or not i frankly dont care what you or others think

I'm through with screamin
  • Options
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

On a different note, i made my mind to to have no dealings with the star bc Mary informed me he was not for my good and was betraying...
    May you have merry travels.
  • Options

I like that religion has a time and place.

I think that I just vomited.
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

Is this board a conduit to the man upstairs?
    Glad that you share with us what you yourself just called "useless information"
    Have a blessed trip wherever you go.
    As my God (the Flying Spaghetti Monster) preaches, I am now going to go forth and drink rum.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

As my God (the Flying Spaghetti Monster) preaches, I am now going to go forth and drink rum.
    Fuckus told me to go smoke a bowl. Who am I to question the great goat. I smoked a bowl and gave my all hail fuckus prayer. .
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

Fuckus told me to go smoke a bowl. Who am I to question the great goat. I smoked a bowl and gave my all hail fuckus prayer. .
    Husband: Here, I emptied the bowl.
    Me: OK, now pack 'er up!
    H: But...I emptied it for you.

:angry:
  • Options

JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

Now after 7000 posts this is perhaps the one that is the best.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    This knows everybody from other commets
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,779
    PJ_Soul said:

I shouldn't have left the top down on my Jeep. 0% chance of rain my happy fat ass.

I'm sorry. :frowning:
    Thanks...I had to put the top up today because of the threat of rain (70%) and not a drop. Instead, mid 90's and sunshine. Muggy as all hell inside my vehicle. Only a matter of time until it begins to stink.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

deadendp said:

A wise man once said go get drunk and do bad things. I prefer that type of preaching myself.
    Again, that was me.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Was it? I thought it was me. :lol:
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Oh, wait...you might be right about that. Sometimes it's hard to tell, since we both say many wise things.
    ELITIST FUK