Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i cant say whats on my mind but its alot of things
    some positive and some negative...but sometimes
    negative can be a good help..thank God..
    sick of some crap though
    hope everyone has a lovely day
    and to my family..i love you..
    and to my true relatives..i love you..
    and to my true friends..i love you too..
    and thank life for God.. or i would have
    perished by now
  • Options
    im actually really retiring in a few months....
    and doing something entirely different.....
    and getting stuck into tunes/chants...
    and saving money bc i have mouths
    to feed and im depended upon...
    and we are going to gain support.....
    bc there is going to be changes
    in the world we live in and im for my
    people... and if anyone sabbotages
    that they have blood guilt on their
    hands and are working against God
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,493
    Lemmy died 2 days before his birthday..Bowie 2 days after his..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Apples cure a lot of woes.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    nothing like pancakes and a screw driver for dinner
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    cleaned up last night....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    PJ and DMB (my 2 favorites) are about to announce tours, but I can't stop buying concert tickets...I have a real problem :blush:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    samjam said:

PJ and DMB (my 2 favorites) are about to announce tours, but I can't stop buying concert tickets...I have a real problem :blush:

it's a 'good' problem to have! ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Ms. Haiku said:

Apples cure a lot of woes.

:plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I fell asleep watching the Republican response speech after the SotU and woke up at 330am. An hour later I'm still up.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm up b/c I have to bring my mom to JFK this morning at 5:30. She refuses to take a service so I suffer...and I'll suffer in a week when she comes in at 6am on the red eye too. This is the price I pay for living 20 minutes from her house!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Sprunkn7 said:

I'm up b/c I have to bring my mom to JFK this morning at 5:30. She refuses to take a service so I suffer...and I'll suffer in a week when she comes in at 6am on the red eye too. This is the price I pay for living 20 minutes from her house!

So the advice here is to move further away from your mother than a sibling? Got it :wink:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,493
    Je suis no Istanbul today???????????..
    Hypocrites..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    How to create a coffee cupping at work with the type of coffee that I need to crack the top to sip.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    head bolt needs to be unscrewed and removed for new thread so better to get new head and new screw to screw in...
    im tired so going back to sleep yesterday drained me from not sleeping the night before
    still positively looking forward to autumn/winter.. be nice breezy free weather although a
    little sadness in the air but i know it will pass.. going to have some fun.. cant do anything now
    its too hot....
    goodnight need sleep
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I need new head.
    Or old head.
    Any old head will do quite nicely, thank you.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    ^that was expected congratulations to you hope you get the head your wanting

days planned
    going to be learning alot.....
    and studying alot.....
    and doing alot... and be
    needing a lift..where ever
    i go even though mum
    doesnt think so lol
    and going to take nap
    and then catch up with
    family...
    so will be busy and more
    likely bump into people..
    will let you know how my
    day went and what was
    interesting..... :)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    edited January 2016
    Adult step daughter was arrested for shoplifting on Monday. Senior in college. In May she COULD have filed a motion to have a shoplifting charge expunged from her record from a case as a freshman.

Makeup. She doesnt even wear the shit.

I'd love to understand. But I dont. Best I can do is to not judge ar guilt her.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2016
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Cage free, organic.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    :chicken: ?

=)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    gummies
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    soda
  • Options
    thats awesome
    cant wait to watch
    that show on telly
    if its aired here..
    still knitting the
    scarf hopefully
    i finish it soon..
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    So I'm heading for Vienna this weekend and my mum's parting words were to 'stay out if crowded places'. I genuinely had no idea what she was talking about and my first thought was that she had germs in mind! I know that would be bizarre but it was really the only think I could think of. Then she clarified that it was actually the terrorist threat that concerned her.

Now this might seem like an idle comment but to me it says a lot about the times we live in. Austria has never been threatened by terrorists to the best of my knowledge, in fact very little of any interest has happened in that country since WWII! Nor is my mother the over-protective worrywort type. So to me it's very significant that it even crossed her mind to say such a thing. I suppose it could have something to do with the fact that I was in Paris two weeks before the Nov 13th attacks but France is a completely different story.

I guess I just thought it was quite sad that such fear exists now
  • Options

So I'm heading for Vienna this weekend and my mum's parting words were to 'stay out if crowded places'. I genuinely had no idea what she was talking about and my first thought was that she had germs in mind! I know that would be bizarre but it was really the only think I could think of. Then she clarified that it was actually the terrorist threat that concerned her.

Now this might seem like an idle comment but to me it says a lot about the times we live in. Austria has never been threatened by terrorists to the best of my knowledge, in fact very little of any interest has happened in that country since WWII! Nor is my mother the over-protective worrywort type. So to me it's very significant that it even crossed her mind to say such a thing. I suppose it could have something to do with the fact that I was in Paris two weeks before the Nov 13th attacks but France is a completely different story.

I guess I just thought it was quite sad that such fear exists now

yes this is sad and your mum is wise to warn you
    i say stay out of crowded places (sad but true)
    and stick with family and always think where you
    and your family are and always think of escape
    plan if need be lol i know its crazy but hey look
    at paris they were swarmed
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Net
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Fuck cancer.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I'm looking forward to this three-day weekend!
    It's only Thursday. :-/
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&