Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Tang
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    my nephew still.it's cold and raining for the Crucible. poor guy.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Just like Jesus remembers his torture as a mare human to death he can sympathise with those suffering but it was a horrible memory for him to recall and will always leave a awfull experience in his mind although his blessing made him heal
    i too am going to heal but wont forget what some put me through and continue to do so....
    really they walk on slippery ground in their future not by my hand but by the Lords and by
    their own masters
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

PJFan, What's with all the periods? Are you on your period? It might suggest that you go trolling and so that you won't get banned for whatever it is that you said, you move to a period. Just kind of wondering, what is the -- um-- point?

If you have something to say, have the balls to say it and keep it posted. Don't flame, edit and run.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Meow
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Feeling any better, RK?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    A tad...I tried to eat soft boiled egg whites and toast for dinner. I was up all night.

Other than that, I feel awesome!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    RKCNDY said:

A tad...I tried to eat soft boiled egg whites and toast for dinner. I was up all night.

So that detox is really working, then!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

So that detox is really working, then!
    If I don't lose 10 pounds by the end of the week, I'm giving Ani a JP...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Hey Hey now. I only get a JP if you try the detox I recomended and don't lose any weight. I cannot be held responsible for you deciding giving yourself the stomach flu is an acceptable detox.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    Guys, could you explain what a JP is for the group?
    :punch:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Jazz Pants F Me...Ani made me promise I wouldn't tell which ones (i can't post the pic to a family forum anyway), but if you Google it, I'm sure you can guess which ones.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    Mmmmm, now Jizz Pants are on my mind.

• Options
    I misunderstood. I didn't know RK would be giving me a handy if she doesn't lose 10 pounds. Now I root for less than 10. RK, handy's are a great forearm workout. That will help you burn some calories.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    :fearful:
    Post edited by RKCNDY on

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'll just say holy balls
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    I agree, those pants are horrid. Been thinking about them all AM.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,413
    Here, try these pants on...
  • Options
    Jizzy!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I've google jazz pants and all i see are yoga pants. And a reeeeeeeeeeeally cute pair of gray flare yoga pants from H&M that would be AWESOME if they had pockets
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    jAzz? This was supposed to be jAzz all along? :tired_face:
  • Options
    Now we see why those pants have been on F Me's mind all AM
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RK's post said Jazz!

I heave heard of the other kind of pants though. The ones men would wear to a gentlemen's club.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options
    I agree they are heave-worthy!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    So I haven't been around too much lately... what's the story with all the annoying "." posts from PJfan??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

So I haven't been around too much lately... what's the story with all the annoying "." posts from PJfan??

yea, where you been?

PJfan has been having second thoughts after posting comments. Quite frequently.
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

yea, where you been?

It's been more of saying rude/inappropriate things then altering posts. We just think somebody is on their "."

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    edited January 2016
    RKCNDY said:

ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

yea, where you been?

It's been more of saying rude/inappropriate things then altering posts. We just think somebody is on their "."
    That's funny! That is a LOT of regret. :lol:
    Ident, I've not not been around too much because I was on vacation for the past couple of weeks and was busy a lot of the time, and now I'm really busy at work... just not much time to internet lately. And I guess a little bit of it is just me taking a bit of a break from it all - it's gotta be done once in a while. ;)
    It's been fun checking back on what happened while I was gone though, lol. Some pretty hilarious closed threads. :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    is it worn off and not so humorous and cute when you talk to yourself....daggy i say
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

yea, where you been?

That's funny! That is a LOT of regret. :lol:
    Ident, I've not not been around too much because I was on vacation for the past couple of weeks and was busy a lot of the time, and now I'm really busy at work... just not much time to internet lately. And I guess a little bit of it is just me taking a bit of a break from it all - it's gotta be done once in a while. ;)
    It's been fun checking back on what happened while I was gone though, lol. Some pretty hilarious closed threads. :tongue:
    Good to see you back PJ_Soul! :wave:

- Christopher McCandless