Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    wasa1971 said:

Too much homework

Same on my mind too. 8th grade science and social studies mid term studying and stress. Ugh
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543

wasa1971 said:

Too much homework

Same on my mind too. 8th grade science and social studies mid term studying and stress. Ugh
    Wait, what? You're in the 8th grade??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    This beer is nice
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    summer
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    edited January 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

wasa1971 said:

Too much homework

Wait, what? You're in the 8th grade??

=)) <<<< perhaps the most ridiculous smiley. Nope that would be my oldest kid. Wish her luck today. She has serious test anxiety despite studying like mad
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    PJ_Soul said:

Moving into a newly renovated place in my same building at the end of the month. Woohoo! Goodbye carpet!! You are gross! Cannot wait for the hardwood! :) Easiest move ever, two doors down the hall.

That sounds indeed like an awesome move. Congrats

:-bd
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    i have done everything i can do. its lost.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    It was hot/passionate but no sex.

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    JWPearl said:

Well that was one nice hot naughty dream

GO back to bed! :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Moving into a newly renovated place in my same building at the end of the month. Woohoo! Goodbye carpet!! You are gross! Cannot wait for the hardwood! :) Easiest move ever, two doors down the hall.

That sounds indeed like an awesome move. Congrats

:-bd
    Thanks!! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Oscar the Grouch. They just dont make garbage cans like they used to. I hope he hasnt settled for one of those rubbermaid things now that its 2014.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options

JWPearl said:

Well that was one nice hot naughty dream

GO back to bed! :)
    For round two oh yes please ;)

• Options
    catching up on the first 2 episodes of this season of Girls. not really feeling it this season so far...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    I wonder if there's anything good on tv at the moment
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

I wonder if there's anything good on tv at the moment

Im not sure where you're located, but Bob Ross seems to be on in the middle of the day on PBS. Guaranteed smiles and happy muthafuckin trees! :)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Mmmmh that new bread recipe worked fantastic. I love it when the house smells like a bakery!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i finally, finally, finally ... landed a full-time job!!! i was laid off july 2010, done some freelance work, but nothing solid since my last full-time gig. you've NO IDEA how f'in HAPPY i am!!!

and, not only just a full-time job, full benefits, all the bells and whistles, and working for a company i ADORE, doing work that i LOVE - and can only go UP from here! happy, happy day!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    oh, and this new board design SUCKS, but right now i am too HAPPY to care!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    How awesome people around here are. :x
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

i finally, finally, finally ... landed a full-time job!!! i was laid off july 2010, done some freelance work, but nothing solid since my last full-time gig. you've NO IDEA how f'in HAPPY i am!!!

and, not only just a full-time job, full benefits, all the bells and whistles, and working for a company i ADORE, doing work that i LOVE - and can only go UP from here! happy, happy day!

yay! I'm so happy for you!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

imageimage Wow, that must be such a weight off your shoulders! Congrats!
  • Options

yay! I'm so happy for you!

thanks!
    i am sooo thrilled!
    good things come to those who wait, right?
    (or, basically those who wait, most impatiently busting their asses and sweating it out, while the world catches up with em)

i start february 3rd and couldn't be happier!

the past couple of years have sucked, personally and professionally - tho of course there were happy times mixed in there - LOVE that 2014 is starting off on a high note.

Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    need to go to super market
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Think 10c let me change my name to pissed off?
  • Options
    today i scored Frampton Comes Alive! for $2. best use of $2 since we used to get 2 Whoppers for $2 back in college...

• Options
    one step closer
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wondering if my magic friend is aware that im not interested in Pop or makers of it because it's not to my liking anymore so i hope he stops talking about it and starts talking more about music like Nirvana and so on because this stuff is hot and can sleep on the stuff.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Bloody rubbish anti epilepsy drugs :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    The woman of my dreams just saved me from complete ruin.