Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Well done, Loulou :thumbup:

On my mind? How could America evolve and grow people so tall with these low ceilings :fp:

I grew up in apartments with walls of 13+ feet height. Some of the places over here remind me of a crawl space! It's so funny - the country is so vast and everything is so far apart, but the rooms are tiny and low as shit. Just the opposite of Germany, where the streets are narrow and there is not a lot of free space, but the rooms seem like cathedrals!

Higher ceilings are on my house wishlist :corn:

Small rooms... reminds me of most European hotels I've stayed at... :lol:
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    There are those that can never, never change. Maybe for a few years but overall they are what they are....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    duska3419 wrote:

So I'm guessing ceiling fans are not a thing in Germany? :lol:

I'm not used to them, no. I guess some people have them. But they are not common.

And Pfp, yeah, hotel rooms might be small. But you don't have to live in them ;)

I don't need a cathedral at home, I just don't want to be able to touch the ceiling without a ladder :P :lol:
  • Options
    there's much more than this
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    What to name my hedgehog... :think:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,156
    SD48277 wrote:
    gimme!!!

:P
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Caveeze wrote:
    Vienna?

Add that to the list of cities I thought I would never have seen..

"What a long, strange trip its been"

See you there! :D :wave:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    SD48277 wrote:
    Bustler!

"if there's a bustle in your hedgerow, dont be alarmed now.."
    Stairway to Heaven
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Vienna?

Shit! actually, we decided to switch it up.. We are going to Berlin and Stockholm now.. we decided that back to back shows, so far apart from each other might just be a bit to much.. plus, the flights from Berlin to both are about the same price..

Fucking Europe!!!! I am so glad you guys are going!!! :D:D:D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Vienna?

Shit! actually, we decided to switch it up.. We are going to Berlin and Stockholm now.. we decided that back to back shows, so far apart from each other might just be a bit to much.. plus, the flights from Berlin to both are about the same price..

Fucking Europe!!!! I am so glad you guys are going!!! :D:D:D

You switched back? Ok...well we still have Wuhlheide! :mrgreen: Excited to see you guys again!! :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

You switched back? Ok...well we still have Wuhlheide! :mrgreen: Excited to see you guys again!! :D
    ya.. we switched back.. I wish we all could have consulted each other and worked this through.. But, yes! Berlin is going to be great!! and we are very excited that you guys will be there..!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Carlos Santana headlining our Town Party this year.....going to be hard to get tickets 8-)
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    vacations with no money..brilliant idea
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    Bustler!

"if there's a bustle in your hedgerow, dont be alarmed now.."
    Stairway to Heaven
    Nice Led Zeppelin reference. 8-)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    gimme!!!

:P
    You know you are already on the list. :)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

ya.. we switched back.. I wish we all could have consulted each other and worked this through.. But, yes! Berlin is going to be great!! and we are very excited that you guys will be there..!!

Yeah...5 days isn't much time to figure out everything...but I'm excited!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Just wanted some really awesome cookies for me and my half and willing to tear someone apart for them :lol:
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I'll wait up in the dark
    For you to speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I'll oooooooopen up
    Release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh
    Release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    About an hour ago I found this guys driver's license and a bunch of credit cards/debit card, walmart card..photo ID's and receipts all in my driveway and down along the sidewalk ...I returned them to him and he was so grateful! Found out his wallet had be stolen the other night and all he found in his yard was one credit card.
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    no christmas tree this year. blah

• Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440

sorry you don't have one

just got home with mine. it's cute tho I haven't put any lights or decorations on it yet. I love the way fresh cut trees smell...so relaxing
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,156
    i'm not putting one up this year either. too much of a pain in the ass when you are doing all of that work by yourself.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    gifts
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i'm not putting one up this year either. too much of a pain in the ass when you are doing all of that work by yourself.
    I hear ya. The gifts are just piled on the desk instead. My cat looks very disappointed :lol:

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I hear ya. The gifts are just piled on the desk instead. My cat looks very disappointed :lol:

We haven't gotten one yet either. But I'm waiting for my QOTSA bulby ornament to come in the mail, and I wanna put up the Mr. Pcikles remembrance pickle too. So there's gotta be some kind of a tree ... Even if it's just the artificial one from last year.

Electronblue - wow, how awesome for this guy! I would freak out if somebody stole my wallet with all my cards and ids ... Being an immigrant, this would mean so extremely much hassle :fp: Thank god there are people like you! And also thank god the thief left most of the wallet together...

On my mind - I wish this stupid cold would finally be over. I slept around three hours last night, and yet I am sitting here at my desk cause I have work to do :| And Cav now finally has it too :(
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I love giving people stuff for xmas, but I hate shopping. :?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    2 days left of work for the year. woohoo!!

i love the packers.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Real Christmas trees are a must. Fun to go to lot, pick out the perfect tree. Take it home...trim it...cutting off bottom and few lower branches...put in stand and carry it inside. Keeping water in bowl and getting satisfaction of seeing the tree drink gallons and gallons of water while sharing its wonderful smell. Worth it in everyway and glad I have one up again this year.

What's on my mind....morals....seem they are more scarce than ever...was soooo nice to see Electron Blue'ss post above. There are good people left in this world.

Peace
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    May have just entered the lottery for the Euro tour :shock: :o:D:D:D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2