what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    It's only been a few days since Wrigley and I'm already thinking of the fall tour... :mrgreen: :shifty:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    It's only been a few days since Wrigley and I'm already thinking of the fall tour... :mrgreen: :shifty:

:D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:D

:mrgreen:
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    the only thing i am scared of is the secret that you keep.

are you lightning?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    magic bars...i made some last night...and I want one!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    afroannnie wrote:
    Whats a magic bar?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    afroannnie wrote:
    Whats a magic bar?

RecipeImage.ashx?recipeid=3934&w=300&h=300

Graham cracker bottom, sweetened condensed milk, choc chips, pb chips & coconut...baked all together...I should have brought one to work with me....but I left the whole pan at home...alone...with you know who... :fp: :lol:
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    afroannnie wrote:

Graham cracker bottom, sweetened condensed milk, choc chips, pb chips & coconut...baked all together...I should have brought one to work with me....but I left the whole pan at home...alone...with you know who... :fp: :lol:
    You know who...
    Will be passed out, in a sugar coma when you get home!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    afroannnie wrote:

You know who...

:lol::lol::lol: Yep! passed out with a milk mustache! :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

You know who...

getting kitty kisses because they are trying to 'clean up' the mustache...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    You know who...

getting kitty kisses because they are trying to 'clean up' the mustache...

:lol::lol: Yep! Jonas will have his face clean in no time...
    The delicious magic bars downstairs and how I forgot to have one (or 50) for lunch. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    I can see the outlines of my flip flops on my feet :lol: They certainly got lots of sun last weekend ...
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    I can see the outlines of my flip flops on my feet :lol: They certainly got lots of sun last weekend ...

You got a Florida tan in Chicago!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:

You got a Florida tan in Chicago!

:lol: That's the expression! I knew there must be some word for that ...
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    The next month is the busiest time all year for me at work, but right now I'm only concerned with heading back up to Chicago for my second ridiculously fun weekend in a row.
    Hurry up! I don't want to be in the same room with this vile dog killing bigot...please hurry up so I can get the fuck away from her! Aaarrrhghghgggghhhh!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Hurry up! I don't want to be in the same room with this vile dog killing bigot...please hurry up so I can get the fuck away from her! Aaarrrhghghgggghhhh!
    :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :o :shock: Dog killing bigot?! Wtf is going on over there?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Back when I was working at the clinic, one of the 'doctors' I worked with was complaining about her back. I recommended my chiropractor, so she's been seeing him. She came in while I was waiting for my adjustment. I haven't seen her in 3 years...until today...ugh!
    Yes, she killed her own dog-due to severe idiocy...and yes, she is a bigot.

If you wanna know the dets, you'll have to ask me in person. (I could not be all fakey-fake nice to her, I was courteous-now my head hurts :lol: )

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Back when I was working at the clinic, one of the 'doctors' I worked with was complaining about her back. I recommended my chiropractor, so she's been seeing him. She came in while I was waiting for my adjustment. I haven't seen her in 3 years...until today...ugh!
    Yes, she killed her own dog-due to severe idiocy...and yes, she is a bigot.

If you wanna know the dets, you'll have to ask me in person. (I could not be all fakey-fake nice to her, I was courteous-now my head hurts :lol: )
    Faking the nicey-nice can definitely be a brain-strain!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I'm going to blog again!

1. One for poetry. I will start the poems at coffee houses, but it's all poetry. That is how the coffeecupcrossroads.tumblr.com will transform into.

A coffee house that hasn't opened yet (and I've waited since December for it to open) should open soon. My first poem will be drafted in there (La Mano).

2. I decided that someone like me has to blog about exercising after Tetralogy of Fallot and a stroke. Once I have the ok from my doctor I will start it.

I'm in the first generation of people with Tetralogy of Fallot to make it past 28 (I'm 44), and because I had a stroke my blogging will be incredibly cool! (Like who else?!)

It's just going to be about what I feel like when I run or bike, and will include a lot about the music I listen to :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Ms Haiku, is that your blog address in your signature?
    I'd like to read it. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    my wife told me it was gonna rain 2 days ago so we didnt go out in the wagon .................hasnt rained :fp: so im now giving her grief :D
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    sunday i got a phone number that i don't wanna lose...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    edited July 2013
    justam wrote:
    Sure thing, justam.

Yep, that's my baby. I started it on the winter solstice in 2010, and posted about 300 coffee places I went to from winter solstice 2010 to October 5, 2011. Since then I've been blogging a little here and a little there. Now, it will be more focused again.

Yay!
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Damnit, we lost the lead :x :|
    Damnit, we lost the lead :x :|

Still plenty of days left to vote, and we can vote every day. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    justam wrote:
    Sure thing, justam.

Yep, that's my baby. I started it on the winter solstice in 2010, and posted about 300 coffee places I went to from winter solstice 2010 to October 5, 2011. Since then I've been blogging a little here and a little there. Now, it will be more focused again.

Yay!

:thumbup: Yay.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Praying for my former student, his newborn is in the hospital :cry: