Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    mca47 wrote:
    Is there anything worse than having to take a dump right after you get out of the shower? :fp:

Ugh!!!

:lol::lol:

I'm tempted to hop back in and do it all over...

:lol::lol:

Flushable wipes are awesome :wave: I think I would take the dump either before or would get out for a short break and get back in after I'm done. But it's been a while since I have made such a mess that I felt like I have to shower afterwards :lol:

I noticed lately that it feels really awkward to chew chewing gum while I'm in the shower. I don't know why, but I don't like it.
    I've had to get out before....no fun doing the business while wet! :lol:
    Post shower it kinda snuck up on me. Also no fun! :lol:

I also hate the pre-shower dump. Nothing worse than showering in poop smelling steamy shower! :lol: I usually give it time to air out, but sometimes when your running late...

Last weekend I went to a bachelor party and was sharing a room with a friend. He goes,"well, i better get in the shower..." I had a 2 brewing so I jumped up and did my biz. The hotel bathroom didn't have a fan...
    He wasn't happy! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    mca47 wrote:

I also hate the pre-shower dump. Nothing worse than showering in poop smelling steamy shower! :lol: I usually give it time to air out, but sometimes when your running late...

Last weekend I went to a bachelor party and was sharing a room with a friend. He goes,"well, i better get in the shower..." I had a 2 brewing so I jumped up and did my biz. The hotel bathroom didn't have a fan...

:lol::lol: You gotta go when you gotta go! But yeah, I wouldn't want to shower in a cloud of poop smell either :lol:
    Our bathroom connects to the kitchen as well, so it's a godsend that we have a window in the bathroom. And some air spray. At first we had something with a cinnamon smell. We had to change it to something more laundry-like, cause it ruined my love for cinnamon buns :lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

At first we had something with a cinnamon smell. We had to change it to something more laundry-like, cause it ruined my love for cinnamon buns :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Say what you will, but Billy Corgan is one hell of a fucking musician
  • Options
    Don't like that guy.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Don't like that guy.

He's a dick
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Don't like that guy.

He's a dick
    I think he's a solid guitar player, just don't like his style...or his voice...or his lyrics.

....and he's a dick.
    :lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I think he's a solid guitar player, just don't like his style...or his voice...or his lyrics.

....and he's a dick.
    :lol:

Big fan

Guy is a dick, but a lot of my favorite musicians are people I never want to meet...

He's one of them. :lol:
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    it's too early to be wide awake!!!
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237

me too...
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    beauty and the beast
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Hedwich wrote:

me too...
    Same here.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Thank you for the comedy! That's some funny shit! Now hold my earrings and shoes cuz I wanna throw a punch too :lol:
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    Thank you for the comedy! That's some funny shit! Now hold my earrings and shoes cuz I wanna throw a punch too :lol:
    shits a poppin!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    my Dad.

miss you.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    ice cream
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Bookcase is done! :mrgreen:
    I had a great weekend with family, friends and my honey :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    And only 2 days of work this week! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Something smells like feet :? I hope it's not my feet :think: :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    fucking ticket prices.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I had a stroke on Wednesday. My heart is good, which is a issue. I was at my twin's in two days, so it's getting better. All of my family and friends looked out for me. Glad it is over.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I had a stroke on Wednesday. My heart is good, which is a issue. I was at my twin's in two days, so it's getting better. All of my family and friends looked out for me. Glad it is over.
    I'm glad you're okay!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    justam wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I'm glad you're okay!
    seconded! sending good thoughts your way.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Bible school song
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    justam wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I'm glad you're okay!
    Thank you, justam and comebackgirl! :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I see you unlost!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I see you unlost!

Dammit are you hiding behind my couch again?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    justam wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I'm glad you're okay!

Whoa! Glad you have rebounded so quickly!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I see you unlost!

Dammit are you hiding behind my couch again?!?

damnit! d-man gave me away again didn't he? :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless