Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    There's no part of my body that doesnt physically hurt...was one hell of a weekend, but I need a day to recover. :crazy:

This^ So much fun, but...ow

always use saftey gear.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    There's no part of my body that doesnt physically hurt...was one hell of a weekend, but I need a day to recover. :crazy:

How was your show friday!?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:
    always use saftey gear.

I used a lot of ice hot afterwards. i'm getting old :mrgreen:
  • Options

Awesome!!! intense, i was rocking out to your band Surfer Blood, who were kick ass, i need to check out more when this hot chick taps me on the shoulder and asks if i'm a fan, said no first time hearing them i'm waiting for Foals, so they end and i go to leave and she's like where ya going? to the bathroom, she like hurry back i'll hold your spot. :shock: , so i hurry back and she like now hold my spot and bring me back a Beer, Now i'm in Love. Then Foals takes the stage, Unreal! better than i imagined, the lead singer jumped in the crowd a few times and climbed up to the second balcony, Very Ed Vedderesque !!! They Played most of there first album, my favorite and most of there third and newest, i left exhausted and satisfied, got home at 2 in mornin and woke up at 4 to both my legs cramping , i had been a jumping fool. One of the great nights of my life.

How'd your show go Saturday?
  • Options

Awesome!!! intense, i was rocking out to your band Surfer Blood, who were kick ass, i need to check out more when this hot chick taps me on the shoulder and asks if i'm a fan, said no first time hearing them i'm waiting for Foals, so they end and i go to leave and she's like where ya going? to the bathroom, she like hurry back i'll hold your spot. :shock: , so i hurry back and she like now hold my spot and bring me back a Beer, Now i'm in Love. Then Foals takes the stage, Unreal! better than i imagined, the lead singer jumped in the crowd a few times and climbed up to the second balcony, Very Ed Vedderesque !!! They Played most of there first album, my favorite and most of there third and newest, i left exhausted and satisfied, got home at 2 in mornin and woke up at 4 to both my legs cramping , i had been a jumping fool. One of the great nights of my life.

Man, thats awesome! Glad you got to see one of your favorites and check out Surfer Blood too! Im looking forward to seeing Surfer Blood when they get back to Florida sometime. Whats Foals first album, maybe I should check it out?

Our show was great, with a few exceptions. We were playing a festival after party, and it was very busy at the venue.. I was unloading my gear in the back of the venue, and I made a sign to put on my windshield that said "this car belongs to a band that is unloading gear, will return momentarily." and my damned car got TOWED with some gear still in it! But the show went well, thought it got started late.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Finals, please be as painless as possible. Pretty please.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
  • Options

I kinda want to go.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options

I kinda want to go.

Have fun
  • Options

Man, thats awesome! Glad you got to see one of your favorites and check out Surfer Blood too! Im looking forward to seeing Surfer Blood when they get back to Florida sometime. Whats Foals first album, maybe I should check it out?

Our show was great, with a few exceptions. We were playing a festival after party, and it was very busy at the venue.. I was unloading my gear in the back of the venue, and I made a sign to put on my windshield that said "this car belongs to a band that is unloading gear, will return momentarily." and my damned car got TOWED with some gear still in it! But the show went well, thought it got started late.[/quote]

Damn! Panic Mode! I'm glad you got it back quick enough. Foals first album is called Antidotes, it's kind of crazy frenetic energy, but a few listens in and your brain will adapt. :D There was a funny part with Surfer Blood, the lead singer jumped into the pit and and is playing guitar and leaning into the crowd, very cool like when he tries to get back on stage, he cant :lol: , so he places his guitar on the stage and two security guards help him back on, well once he got his stomach on he crawled and then turned over and the got to his feet to Great Applause!!! But they were Rocking! they had a shark balloon.
  • Options
    Damn! Panic Mode! I'm glad you got it back quick enough. Foals first album is called Antidotes, it's kind of crazy frenetic energy, but a few listens in and your brain will adapt. :D There was a funny part with Surfer Blood, the lead singer jumped into the pit and and is playing guitar and leaning into the crowd, very cool like when he tries to get back on stage, he cant :lol: , so he places his guitar on the stage and two security guards help him back on, well once he got his stomach on he crawled and then turned over and the got to his feet to Great Applause!!! But they were Rocking! they had a shark balloon.

awesome.
    Cool, I'll see if I can get Anitdotes on itunes or maybe amazon.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

I kinda want to go.

last time i was in milwaukee, somebody was to supose to remind to have a white russian.

:x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I kinda want to go.

last time i was in milwaukee, somebody was to supose to remind to have a white russian.

:x
    :shifty:

:leaving:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Typical f'n hotel conference room can't regulate the f'n heat!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    well that sucks...sea must be bored this morning
  • Options
    PJ Soul, :lol::lol::lol: it turned into stand by me :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    :fp:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    PJ Soul, :lol::lol::lol: it turned into stand by me :lol:
    :lol: So gross!! :lol:

I can't believe the PUI thread is locked! :o
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bail, sailors!

PUI has run aground! :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    bail, sailors!

:lol:
    Sea is reviewing, so is probably thinking 'wtf you guys :fp: ' right now. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bail, sailors!

yarrrrr
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    bail, sailors!

yarrrrr

parrot-8632-e1292723827524.jpg?w=640
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    bail, sailors!

yarrrrr

parrot-8632-e1292723827524.jpg?w=640

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    real eyes realize real lies
  • Options
    RIP PUI Thread. 5/11/11-5/6/13

Gone too soon. :cry: :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options

40-for-my-homie.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    Chicago hotel for Wrigley trip....do I use my 2 free Hyatt nights, and pay $260 for the 0ther 2 nights?, or do I stay somewhere cheaper and pay for 4 nights?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

40-for-my-homie.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This forum seriously needs an 18 and over section!!! :evil: :twisted:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    81 wrote: