what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

She made me over easy... yes. I wanted sunny side up... that's what bothered me about it. Instead of saying she didn't know how to make them, she said it's "sketchy" and "I might get injured making them"

What? :fp:

:roll:

maybe she thought that upon you piercing the soft yellow yolk, that it might burst and explode in your eye? :crazy:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

She made me over easy... yes. I wanted sunny side up... that's what bothered me about it. Instead of saying she didn't know how to make them, she said it's "sketchy" and "I might get injured making them"

maybe she thought that upon you piercing the soft yellow yolk, that it might burst and explode in your eye? :crazy:

one should always wear goggles when eating eggs sunny side up
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    :lol:

Damn, i must have sunny side up on my skillet.
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll do that from now on... I was unaware of the hidden dangers
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

541964185_8d3f395456_m.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    bats and rabbits everywhere

Oh my
    When I was in West Seattle today, I saw a bright yellow Pacer and immediately thought of Leeze...as it drove by, I saw a FOR SALE sign in the back window...I pointed and laughed. I don't think that Pacer would make the trip back to Detroit. :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    afroannnie wrote:
    and to think i wasnt even going to go to Montana.... :think:

i'm such an awesome arm twister... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I love Twister!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I love Twister!

are we gonna play at the next PJ get-together?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I love Twister!

are we gonna play at the next PJ get-together?

Who will be the official spinner? We don't want no cheatin' goin on.

I can spin, I'm an excellent spinner!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    RKCNDY wrote:
    When I was in West Seattle today, I saw a bright yellow Pacer and immediately thought of Leeze...as it drove by, I saw a FOR SALE sign in the back window...I pointed and laughed. I don't think that Pacer would make the trip back to Detroit. :lol:

:o YES IT WOULD! There is a mechanic in da house!

Actually, it probably wouldn't now, because I discovered the Pacer's brother. The stronger, beefier, sexier and much more Michigan-er EAGLE! I'm game for this car, and it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:

So who is my opponent in the no shoes allowed game of flexibility and cunning?
    RKCNDY wrote:

hmmm...how about snakeduck? I would assume he is very agile and quick... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

:o YES IT WOULD! There is a mechanic in da house!

Actually, it probably wouldn't now, because I discovered the Pacer's brother. The stronger, beefier, sexier and much more Michigan-er EAGLE! I'm game for this car, and it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine :mrgreen:

:lol: that is so awesome! Sometimes, I feel like I want an old 'ugly' car... :D

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

hmmm...how about snakeduck? I would assume he is very agile and quick... ;)

Snackduck is not able to follow the conventional rules of Twister. He is very much a loose cannon, and may even consume the plastic mat.

Snackduck is not able to follow the conventional rules of Twister. He is very much a loose cannon, and may even consume the plastic mat.

good point, he may even use the spinner arrow as an arrow to hunt rogue badgers.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

good point, he may even use the spinner arrow as an arrow to hunt rogue badgers.

I miss my snakeduck....
    RKCNDY wrote:

I miss my snakeduck....

me too :( don't you have a pic with him? it's fucking hilarious you guys are like twins.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

How dare you call him ugly?! :lol:
    18.jpg

I think Cav is quite hooked too ...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I miss my snakeduck....

me too :( don't you have a pic with him? it's fucking hilarious you guys are like twins.

Almost like we were separated at the acid mine...
    RKCNDY wrote:

18.jpg

this is one of my favorite 'ugly' cars!

chevy-el-camino-l.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

18.jpg

chevy-el-camino-l.jpg

You're right, that is one of the ugliest ever.
    RKCNDY wrote:

chevy-el-camino-l.jpg

El Caminos are not ugly! I wouldn't deny one :shifty: I'm a sucker for American cars from the 70's and 80's ...
    RKCNDY wrote:

chevy-el-camino-l.jpg

El Caminos are not ugly! I wouldn't deny one :shifty: I'm a sucker for American cars from the 70's and 80's ...

You know I'm using 'ugly' in a loving way right?

what about a Duster?

p63704_large+1971_Dodge_Duster_340+Front_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

- Christopher McCandless

Almost like we were separated at the acid mine...

totally!

GET BACK HERE SNAKEDUCK!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

chevy-el-camino-l.jpg

what about a Duster?

Sorry, not while these exist

69z28_01.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

what about a Duster?

Droolies! But nothing comes close to an Eagle ;)

It looks spectacular and on top of that it has a fucking 4-wheel drive. It is like made for me. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Honorary mentions go to the Camaro. I wouldn't push it from my bed side ... 68 ss mraaaaawrrrrr ...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Yes you are!! I still have a few marks, but it was totally worth it! :D:D;)

There were a few other people that helped too :D (I don't want to leave anyone out ;) )
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....