Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    Found out a buddy of mine from high school chews 3 tins a day

Jesus! :fp:

big league

3 tins! Fuck! :lol:
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    the sudden resurrection of very old threads?

I need to get out of my mind. I'm really upset at these job offers. That promise everything, and then you find out they are a complete scam. The last one promised a cushy office job. I called back and asked more questions. They expect me to drive around Houston all day to put out flyers. I would spend more money on gas and car repairs, than they could pay me. That is not an accounting manager position. :fp: I'm required to have a Bachelor's degree for this. I said no thank you.
    The guy before, that called back it turned out he used to own my house. I didn't know anything about brass instruments or woodwinds. I'm not getting anywhere.

I'm supposed to go to a Linux class today but I'm embarrassed I haven't done any home work. I've been busy trying to find a better job. If I don't come close to certification. I lost that too.

And my current job keeps calling me at all hours to cover their shifts. My manager keeps giving me 6 hrs a week on the schedule and I end up taking random shifts because my availability is so open. I said yes yesterday but someone snagged it before I could. I flat out said NO today. He was supposed to call me this afternoon to give me a shift later this week. He forgot.

It's a personal horrid situation I put myself in.
    :?
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Cheesburgers
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    over the top
    One of the more underrated Stallone movies.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    hateful ass mother fuckers
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    justam wrote:
    Should I stay for the concert tonight or should I go home for dinner? :think:
    That answer to that question is always stay for the concert. :)

That's what I decided too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    edited April 2013
    [
    Post edited by EmBleve on
    EmBleve wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I think I lost my PJ20 beanie... :cry:
    Well, I lost my red boat hat with my original PJ Ten button at PJ20.. no surprise.... you'll get over it. :D I feel your pain.
    Ain't nobody got time for dat. Pay it no mind, you'll be fine. ;)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I think I lost my PJ20 beanie... :cry:
    Well, I lost my red boat hat with my original PJ Ten button at PJ20.. no surprise.... you'll get over it. :D I feel your pain.
    Ain't nobody got time for dat. Pay it no mind, you'll be fine. ;)

but it had a Team McCready and Eddie Vedder 2011 button/pins on it... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited April 2013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    but it had a Team McCready and Eddie Vedder 2011 button/pins on it... :x
    well, that sucks. :( I didn't have that particular problem.. but i understand on one level...
    it was a button I got in Gatlinburg in '99..and my hat... I lost it... thanks to me.
    ..edit..lost it during PJ20
    Post edited by EmBleve on
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    STAYSEA wrote:

I need to get out of my mind. I'm really upset at these job offers. That promise everything, and then you find out they are a complete scam. The last one promised a cushy office job. I called back and asked more questions. They expect me to drive around Houston all day to put out flyers. I would spend more money on gas and car repairs, than they could pay me. That is not an accounting manager position. :fp: I'm required to have a Bachelor's degree for this. I said no thank you.
    The guy before, that called back it turned out he used to own my house. I didn't know anything about brass instruments or woodwinds. I'm not getting anywhere.

I'm supposed to go to a Linux class today but I'm embarrassed I haven't done any home work. I've been busy trying to find a better job. If I don't come close to certification. I lost that too.

And my current job keeps calling me at all hours to cover their shifts. My manager keeps giving me 6 hrs a week on the schedule and I end up taking random shifts because my availability is so open. I said yes yesterday but someone snagged it before I could. I flat out said NO today. He was supposed to call me this afternoon to give me a shift later this week. He forgot.

Lol, a bachelors degree to put up flyers?

Why are you taking Linux class if you are looking for account manager positions? I had a great Linux instructor. He was tough as nails but made you learn the shit. I never used it in my first job out of school and forgot practically everything, sucks.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    Everything
    Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Everything

Daaaaaaaamn!!
    damn-gif-o.gif
    Off to practice. :D
    Everything

Daaaaaaaamn!!
    damn-gif-o.gif

:mrgreen:
    stale taffy sucks
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    stale taffy sucks

taffy!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    stale taffy sucks

taffy!

yeah, I was at the beach over the weekend, they gave us a candy basket. The taffy was rock hard...like a regular jolly rancher.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    next Pope
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Steve Miller Band is playing the winery this year...hmmm.

"I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I get my lovin' on the run...I really love your peaches want to shake your tree"

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I wish it was Friday. I'm ready to head to the coast for a nice weekend!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I wish it was Friday. I'm ready to head to the coast for a nice weekend!

:x
    don't remind me!

- Christopher McCandless
    Day 12
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    STAYSEA wrote:

Lol, a bachelors degree to put up flyers?

Why are you taking Linux class if you are looking for account manager positions? I had a great Linux instructor. He was tough as nails but made you learn the shit. I never used it in my first job out of school and forgot practically everything, sucks.

These people are volunteers. They are really nice. I need a job making fries or just anything until things work out. Even my ex is sympathetic. It's that pathetic. Finding a GOOD job is rough. I'm capable to do all things except manual labor or teaching children. If I get the Linux down I'm good. I hope.
    You just like being an asshole to me don't you? Go fuck yourself. :wave:

- Christopher McCandless
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    niceness icon_smile.gif
    its time