what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Athens!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I really need to buy razors tonight, but those fuckers are expensive, and I'm fucking broke !!

I gueess I can deal with the beard for 8 more days and wait for payday.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • People's greed amazes me :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    People's greed amazes me :(

You ok hunny?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Flatlined 3x on this date 9 years ago, lucky to be ALIVE. 3 fellow fireman died when the building exploded :cry: . RIP brothers, you'll always be in my prayers.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I think i just threw up in ny mouth. Worst version of betterman ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfeuVqUg ... tube_gdata
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    doing the dishes :(
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Flatlined 3x on this date 9 years ago, lucky to be ALIVE. 3 fellow fireman died when the building exploded :cry: . RIP brothers, you'll always be in my prayers.

glad you are still around. I'm sure those around you feel lucky too !

peace.

-steve
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I think i just threw up in ny mouth. Worst version of betterman ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfeuVqUg ... tube_gdata

Yep thanx for that. That is tragic, to twang up Betterman or any PJ song is just blasphemous. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind when bands/singers do covers, but do it good or not at all.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    funny you should ask.............
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Random pm's from awfully nice boys.

Kamilla keeps eating junebugs....I may throw up soon.

4 days off- let's see what kind of trouble I can find!!!
    Oh my freakin' god, today is my last day in the office before I go away for the tour!!!!
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    sleep
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135

so sorry to hear that, joe. so good that you survived it. :)

your words reminded me of 911.

The firemen and rescue squad were the true heroes that day . I take back everything bad I ever said about New York boys--I somehow forgot that the ones I did know, were very much involved in firefighting training--in the small town races. I'm very thankful I got to see a couple of those races--only to think that some of those boys and men I met that summer may have died on 911--craziness. my heart goes out to them and their families.
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    sleep

ditto. g'night all.
    Athens!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Athens!!

I'm super happy for you D !! Have a great time !!!

If Light Years is played at any of the shows,.. you have to yell out ZILLAH !!!! I've been to six shows since Zillah ( my dog ) died and they didn't play at any of them. always the night before or after...

Have fun !! you deserve it my friend. :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    Athens!!

I'm super happy for you D !! Have a great time !!!

If Light Years is played at any of the shows,.. you have to yell out ZILLAH !!!! I've been to six shows since Zillah ( my dog ) died and they didn't play at any of them. always the night before or after...

Have fun !! you deserve it my friend. :D
    deal!!!ZILLAH,it is!! :)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    My place reeked of pot last night...and since Tim and I don't smoke I'm wondering which one of you broke in and had yourself a little party :think: :wtf: My bet is on eyed or blenderman...or maybe the ghost :shock:

Or maybe it was my cats...which would explain the munchies :lol:

ee08cecf-1.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Happy Birthday to someone that used to mean the world...

... :(
    wah
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    weekend!
    weekend!
    weekend!
    weekend!
    weekend!
    weekend!
    weekend!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I think I just had to much cider :? Crisps have become calorie free.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    My place reeked of pot last night...and since Tim and I don't smoke I'm wondering which one of you broke in and had yourself a little party :think: :wtf: My bet is on eyed or blenderman...or maybe the ghost :shock:

ee08cecf-1.jpg
    i can't tell a lie.......twas meeeeeee :lol: now if that dang kitty would stop bogarting the doritos i could get my munchies on :mrgreen::lol: :crazy: :crazy:

ee08cecf-1.jpg
    i can't tell a lie.......twas meeeeeee :lol: now if that dang kitty would stop bogarting the doritos i could get my munchies on :mrgreen::lol: :crazy: :crazy:
    I KNEW it! :mrgreen: Next time stock up on 2 bags...one for you and one for her :D

ee08cecf-1.jpg
    I KNEW it! :mrgreen: Next time stock up on 2 bags...one for you and one for her :D
    2 bags yum! i like things in sets of 2. i smoke 2 joints in the morning i smoke 2 joints at night smoke 2 joints in the afternoon it makes me feel alright i smoke 2 joints in times of peace and two in times of war...i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints then i smoke 2 more :mrgreen:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    2 bags yum! i like things in sets of 2. i smoke 2 joints in the morning i smoke 2 joints at night smoke 2 joints in the afternoon it makes me feel alright i smoke 2 joints in times of peace and two in times of war...i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints then i smoke 2 more :mrgreen:
    dude, we gotta hang out more.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    i'll bring mt two best friends...wesley pipes and billy bong thorton :mrgreen: ...and some purple haze...and some doritos....and comebackgirls cat :lol:
    chadwick wrote:
    i'll bring mt two best friends...wesley pipes and billy bong thorton :mrgreen: ...and some purple haze...and some doritos....and comebackgirls cat :lol:
    :lol:
    She's been grounded! :twisted: Not for smoking pot...but for stealing the Doritos :P

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    what my expectations actually are.
    Why am I so disappointed?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    I'm going to Dublin...tomorrow!!!
    :shock: :mrgreen: :? :mrgreen: :? :shock: :? :mrgreen::mrgreen: :? :shock: