what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    so we have one oven going and 20 people in the department.

Oh nice. You should get a slice by quitting time

I say you order a pizza for yourself and have it delivered to the office.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

rumors of other oven's in other parts of the office. :wooooo:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Also, what exactly are "pizza ovens"? Are those portable ovens designed just for cooking pizzas? :think:

basically.

Electric-Pizza-Oven4.jpg

Huh. This thing looks designed for exactly for boss' like yours: those who want to treat their employees occasionally, but don't want to shell out a delivery fee.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I say you order a pizza for yourself and have it delivered to the office.

:lol::lol::lol:

if little ceasers was on this side of town, i'd be all over that. $5. yum
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kw18 wrote:
    Huh. This thing looks designed for exactly for boss' like yours: those who want to treat their employees occasionally, but don't want to shell out a delivery fee.

we have access to a couple of hundred of them. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    A new microwave.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

so hows the pizza?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

so hows the pizza?

as good as frozen pizza can be :willshrug:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    WOW, just wow. what a complete douche bag

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns- ... 2498.story

74906529.jpg
    CHARDON, Ohio (Reuters) - An Ohio teenager wearing a T-shirt with "killer" scrawled on it gave a profane statement and made an obscene gesture in court as he was sentenced to life in prison without parole on Tuesday for killing three students in a school shooting rampage last year.

T.J. Lane, 18, also wounded three students in the attack in a high school cafeteria in Chardon, a small town east of Cleveland, leaving one paralyzed from the waist down.

Lane's attack in February 2012 was one of several mass shootings in the United States last year, including a massacre at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut December.

Lane sat facing the families of the children he shot and gave a brief profane statement. He then made an obscene gesture directed at the families before Geauga County Judge David Fuhry imposed the sentence.

Lane had pleaded guilty to all of the charges against him on February 26, a day before the one-year anniversary of his attack. He was charged as an adult, but because he was 17 at the time of the rampage he was ineligible for the death penalty.

Fuhry said Lane lacked remorse and examinations showed he had feigned mental illness. A bright student set to graduate from high school early, Lane instead long planned, prepared for, and then executed the attack, he said.

Lane killed Demetrius Hewlin, 16; Russell King Jr., 17; and Daniel Parmertor, 16. He wounded Nick Walczak, who was paralyzed from the waist down, Nate Mueller and Joy Rickers.

Fuhry sentenced him to three life terms for the aggravated murders and an aggregate of 37 years for the wounding of the other students, all sentences to be served consecutively.

Parmertor's mother, Dina Parmertor, was among family members who addressed Lane during the sentencing hearing.

"I hope you have a cold, rough, unkind, harsh prison life with monsters like yourself," Dina Parmertor said. "I want you to endure years and years of pain, and abuse, which is in my opinion not harsh enough."

Lane was taken into custody shortly after the attack and confessed to firing 10 rounds from a .22-caliber pistol at the students in the cafeteria.

"This defendant has never shown any remorse and his actions today just confirmed what we have known all along," Geauga County prosecutor James Flaiz said.

The day after Lane pleaded guilty to the charges, Chardon students clad in red-and-black school colors walked in a procession from the school to the town square to lay wreaths beneath framed photographs of their slain classmates in a ceremony that marked one year since the shootings.

A massacre in December at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, left 26 people dead, including 20 first-graders, sparking a national outcry to curb gun violence and leading President Barack Obama to propose a ban of military-style assault weapons and limits on the capacity of ammunition clips.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,632
    He looks like he's gonna have a lot of fun in prison.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:

He'll certainly have something new to write on his shirt.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Poncier wrote:

8pm, anal rejuvenation yoga by Bubba? -ad paid for by Bubba
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Poncier wrote:

8pm, anal rejuvenation yoga by Bubba? -ad paid for by Bubba

He'll need to use a smaller font for all that.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Motorboats.
    I lost a bet...
    Im guessing over the years my wife has texted me a few thousand times. Today was a first.

She responded for the first time ever just now: "k"

You people stay away from my wife, you hear? :nono:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Motorboats.

"You old sailor you!"
    Im guessing over the years my wife has texted me a few thousand times. Today was a first.

You just burst my thought bubble.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

'k
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    edited March 2013
    "show me your friends,to tell you who you are"

wise words...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    décolletage
    décolletage

:lol:
    Seems I've rubbed off on you. :corn:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    décolletage

Seems I've rubbed off on you. :corn:

Nasty

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Shoe shopping.

And this freaking cold weather can just go away NOW! :x
    I lost a bet...
    Shoe shopping.

polka dots?

don't tell her this....but the polka dot purse was a big improvment over the pink one. :shh: :lol: :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

snow tires off....took the snow scraper/brush out the other day as well...and now they are talking snow on sunday :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Shoe shopping.

polka dots?

don't tell her this....but the polka dot purse was a big improvment over the pink one. :shh: :lol: :wave:

I have some polka heels. Polka dots are hot!

And I won't say a word. :silent: :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

snow tires off....took the snow scraper/brush out the other day as well...and now they are talking snow on sunday :fp:
    Stupid winter! :x
    I lost a bet...
    smelly coworker is no longer a coworker :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg