what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    samjam wrote:
    Spring break is the greatest! Happy to be home with nothing much of anything to do.

Except one big thing: huge internship interview tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
    Good Luck To You!
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    This is my first Deep Magazine. Do they only focus on one member per-year?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    donnaruhl wrote:

No, we all get Deep magazine.

:D
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    The burrito place charged me for extra beans. What a crock of shit!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Benny...the redhead dude in Dazed and Confused...is super hot.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • How does it feel?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • I have a busy week ahead...
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21 * St Louis 9/18/22 * Denver 9/22/22 * St Paul 8/31/23 * Las Vegas 5/18/24 * Wrigley 8/29/24
  • how i don't want to go back to school tomorrow. this spring break wasn't even fun. it was just a series of very odd and unpleasant days.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    donnaruhl wrote:

No, we all get Deep magazine.

:D

You can't say that! I haven't seen a deep magazine since 2011.
    The digital didn't work out. My expectations aren't very high anyway.

I dislike Haiku poetry and I'm not making a video any day soon? A few of the story's are funny. That guy that married that woman because she looked like Eddie but then she wouldn't grow a mustache or goatee when Ed did.. so he divorced her.
    Freaking Awesome. I still laugh about that. She really looked like Eddie!

I wonder if she ever found out the reason he left? ;)
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Went to bed at 930...now I cant sleep.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • today i had a customer who looked too much like emile hirsch to be fair. i stuttered, turned really red and almost dropped his mini oreo-mint blizzard on the counter when i was putting it in a tray. :oops: attractive people make my life harder, which is why i try to avoid them at all costs.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    today i had a customer who looked too much like emile hirsch to be fair. i stuttered, turned really red and almost dropped his mini oreo-mint blizzard on the counter when i was putting it in a tray. :oops: attractive people make my life harder, which is why i try to avoid them at all costs.

You should have asked him if he ever got lost in the wilderness. :lol:

Attractive people do make the job harder. When they come back 6 or 10 times during your shift it get's weird.

If he comes in again... You must ask him if he gets lost. Please? Then tell us. ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    this day,Clean Monday is always madness...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

Yup. Monday for me is madness. But I'm ready!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

day off here..all closed..called clean monday,its 40 days before easter..we all eat specific food..
    we do not eat meat,cheese,eggs etc,..even the bread is special for this day and different than usual..people celebrating,wear halloween clothes,and alot go for picnic
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

day off here..all closed..called clean monday,its 40 days before easter..we all eat specific food..
    we do not eat meat,cheese,eggs etc,..even the bread is special for this day and different than usual..people celebrating,wear halloween clothes,and alot go for picnic

:lol: Totally thought you meant it was a crazy day because it's Monday! We had a person quit last week with no notice ( I don't blame her tho, she was having a hard time in the office) and we had a person away on vacation. She will be finding out we are short staffed this morning and she will NOT be a happy camper. I'll be working with a real grump but I have mentally prepped myself. It's her problem and I won't let her negativity affect me.
    She is not that happy of a person and sometimes you can feel the anger just rolling off her. It's sad really. No way to live IMO but she seems to thrive on it. I got over the martyr thing she is always using and I no longer pay attention to her issues. Basically I'm going to avoid her like the plague today, well as much as I can anyway! So theres my plight....but I can eat whatever I want so I guess I've got that!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Gotta do my taxes soon. God I hate it.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    I have about a million things to go over with my employees. I hate prepping for meetings.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

me too....i keep waiting for my broker to send an updated 1099...every single year they send an update the day after i fill out the forms.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :yawn:
    I wonder if actors who are required to cry on the spot just rip out a few nose hairs prior to filming.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:

me too....i keep waiting for my broker to send an updated 1099...every single year they send an update the day after i fill out the forms.

That's what April 15th is for.
    81 wrote:

That's what April 15th is for.

:lol::lol: And its a monday. yuck.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Spring break

weeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    The interview on Thursday :shock: :o Fingers crossed all goes well. This is an exciting week ...
    Hi Everyone,

XXXXXX is buying Pizza!! Wooo Hooo!

Pizza Luncheon tomorrow between 11:45 am and 1:00 pm – Please be mindful of your lunch hour…

I will be picking up frozen pizzas today for tomorrow so if you have a brand or topping preference please send me an email before noon today.

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Spring break

weeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

Got any big plans?
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Spring break

weeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

Got any big plans?

Couple of clowns are coming up from Chicago on Saturday

That's aboot it.
    81 wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

XXXXXX is buying Pizza!! Wooo Hooo!

Pizza Luncheon tomorrow between 11:45 am and 1:00 pm – Please be mindful of your lunch hour…

I will be picking up frozen pizzas today for tomorrow so if you have a brand or topping preference please send me an email before noon today.

:fp:

Fuck yeah

Frozen pizza :fp:
    The interview on Thursday :shock: :o Fingers crossed all goes well. This is an exciting week ...

good luck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg