what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I was playing the word game and that brought me to this thought. testicle-festival.jpg

Did anyone who drove to Missoula last year see this sign? I saw it the year before. Brought up a lot of giggles and snickers from a SUV full of boy scouts. :lol::lol:

yes, I actually went to the place that serves them up...I'll go tweet it and post it. Gimmie a sec.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Soundgarden, internships, and Bonnaroo are on my mind.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Here ya go!

BDvRdLlCMAA_3NC.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • cant believe the whole ev hot thread conversation
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Here ya go!

BDvRdLlCMAA_3NC.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: That was quite a topic of conversation in that vehicle for miles down the road. We were there at the end of July coming from Flathead Lake to Colorado. Sadly didn't make it to the festival. Don't think the boys would have eaten them. :lol::lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes

That's what I thought today in the morning as well. Crazy stuff. I mean, I've spent my share of forum time in there as well, but ohlala ...
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    cant believe the whole ev hot thread conversation
    Did the women start going psycho and post '50 Shades of Ed' thoughts?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Did the women start going psycho and post '50 Shades of Ed' thoughts?
    i think someone post a foto of Mona,a girl from norway,eddie call on stage and after the show backstage
    and thing went a little more heat than usual..some unlucky comments..
    i think all calm now,i hope mods can clean those comment and re open the thread,,is a funny positive theads,lets our ladies enjoy it!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

That's what I thought today in the morning as well. Crazy stuff. I mean, I've spent my share of forum time in there as well, but ohlala ...
    yeah...from the moment isnt the thread the pro but a few comments,

• i think someone post a foto of Mona,a girl from norway,eddie call on stage and after the show backstage
    i think all calm now,i hope mods can clean those comment and re open the thread,,is a funny positive theads,lets our ladies enjoy it!

Yeah, I think sometimes in the heat of the moment people just lose themselves a bit. Been there, done that :P And I agree, it's usally a happy place. I hope they reopen it for the girls :)

• i think someone post a foto of Mona,a girl from norway,eddie call on stage and after the show backstage

Yeah, I think sometimes in the heat of the moment people just lose themselves a bit. Been there, done that :P And I agree, it's usally a happy place. I hope they reopen it for the girls :)
    yep..we have to keep our girls happy! :D
    :lol::lol::lol: That was quite a topic of conversation in that vehicle for miles down the road. We were there at the end of July coming from Flathead Lake to Colorado. Sadly didn't make it to the festival. Don't think the boys would have eaten them. :lol::lol:

I don't blame them-I don't think I would eat them either! Though if you are in the area around that time, I would recommend you head over to Butte (maybe an hour and a half East of Missoula, they have Evel Knievel Days there. Last weekend in July, all sorts of motocross free style jumps, the 'Wall of Death', and there is usually some big jump across a bunch of cars.

Wall of Death:
    wall_of_death0803.jpg

At the end of the show, they will ask you to hold out dollar bills, and the guy will ride around the wall and grab the money out of your hand.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I don't blame them-I don't think I would eat them either! Though if you are in the area around that time, I would recommend you head over to Butte (maybe an hour and a half East of Missoula, they have Evel Knievel Days there. Last weekend in July, all sorts of motocross free style jumps, the 'Wall of Death', and there is usually some big jump across a bunch of cars.

Wall of Death:
    wall_of_death0803.jpg

At the end of the show, they will ask you to hold out dollar bills, and the guy will ride around the wall and grab the money out of your hand.
    :lol::lol:8-)8-) They are going back to Montana this year, but north of Billings. Otherwise that would be great. And next year floating around the Florida keys. I'm looking forward to it. :D
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818

i think someone post a foto of Mona,a girl from norway,eddie call on stage and after the show backstage

yep..we have to keep our girls happy! :D

Finally some positive comments... It is a happy positive accepting place! We love everybody in that thread. I too hope it can be cleaned up and re opened. I admit there were more that a couple of times that I blushed... We have to be responsible and respectful.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • I hate autism. :(
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • person of interest last episode was fuckin great
  • Was planning to go see West of Memphis this weekend, so I was checking show times. I discovered the theater showing it has bumped it to March 15. :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdVuSvZOqXM

I laughed, really really hard. I am a bad person.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

:lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:

:shock:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I knew I could count on norm to give me the triple 'lol'

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

if dumb people post the stupid shit they do then i have no guilt in laughing at their idiocy :mrgreen:
  • norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

if dumb people post the stupid shit they do then i have no guilt in laughing at their idiocy :mrgreen:
    really,why she post the video?..lol..i mean come on..
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    How much longer can I stay awake
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The pizza in the oven, the beer in the fridge, and that sexy woman in the next room.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    The pizza in the oven, the beer in the fridge, and that sexy woman in the next room.. :D
    sounds like a plan!
  • Caveeze wrote:

Come on over, have some fun ...
    piiiizza_zps6d17ff36.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze wrote:

Come on over, have some fun ...
    piiiizza_zps6d17ff36.jpg

you guys see what I mean?!?

advice:

Marry a German blonde bombshell and never look back!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Well I'm fucking blazed

Clerks was on... and, sure as fuck, the battery goes out on the laptop.