what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Seriously do people not read anymore?! Every year with the same damn questions. READ THE FORMS PEOPLE!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Seriously do people not read anymore?! Every year with the same damn questions. READ THE FORMS PEOPLE!!!

sooooo.....hows it going? :mrgreen:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Dammit Rick I'm about to shoot these people!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    an E-mail has been received, Hope is Alive!!! God may have not forsaken me after all :D
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Dammit Rick I'm about to shoot these people!

bastards.
  • Just got the camera for my film project from one of the girls. I turned it on and what do you know... her and another girl making out is the first thing that popped onto the screen. :lol:
  • Just got the camera for my film project from one of the girls. I turned it on and what do you know... her and another girl making out is the first thing that popped onto the screen. :lol:

Schwing.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just got the camera for my film project from one of the girls. I turned it on and what do you know... her and another girl making out is the first thing that popped onto the screen. :lol:

youtube link?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Just got the camera for my film project from one of the girls. I turned it on and what do you know... her and another girl making out is the first thing that popped onto the screen. :lol:

I've done a "film project" like that too...
  • 81 wrote:

youtube link?

It's a little panasonic that is a picture camera and has a cheap video feature. I need the cord for it to upload anything. I'm certainly not going to buy one.
    81 wrote:

youtube link?

It's a little panasonic that is a picture camera and has a cheap video feature. I need the cord for it to upload anything. I'm certainly not going to buy one.

perhaps you should ask her for it :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    perhaps she is also trying to tell you something.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • She is heading out of town right now :lol:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

youtube link?

perhaps you should ask her for it :corn:

:think:

You made out with a Dude? :o

You made out with a Dude? :o

Dude! :fp:

• You made out with a Dude? :o

Dude! :fp:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • And there's more :lol:
    And there's more :lol:
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • she kissed 5 different girls and 1 guy according to this camera :lol:
  • Ok people, not to lecture but...

If you insist on being a cheating scum bag and you open a 'sweetheart' account, credit card or loan be sure to put the skanks name as the primary because all interest will be reported under your social # and NO we can't change it after the fact because your wife does the taxes.

I've had to deal with two wives today...speak with your husband is not what they wanted to hear. Even more so when their husband has passed and my call is how they find out their husband was cheating.

:(

4:00 can't come soon enough, what a way to end a Friday.
    she kissed 5 different girls and 1 guy according to this camera :lol:

Cameras don't lie.
    Ok people, not to lecture but...

If you insist on being a cheating scum bag and you open a 'sweetheart' account, credit card or loan be sure to put the skanks name as the primary because all interest will be reported under your social # and NO we can't change it after the fact because your wife does the taxes.

I've had to deal with two wives today...speak with your husband is not what they wanted to hear. Even more so when their husband has passed and my call is how they find out their husband was cheating.

WOW.
    she kissed 5 different girls and 1 guy according to this camera :lol:

That escalated Quickly
  • Ok people, not to lecture but...

oh boy..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    case of beer, half a bottle of rum, bottle of coke.. bring on the blizzard 8-)
    cake
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tattoo
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,624
    conman wrote:
    case of beer, half a bottle of rum, bottle of coke.. bring on the blizzard 8-)
    conman, tell us a story about hookers and blow?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    There is only one way to listen to Soundgarden: LOUDLY! Sorry, roommates :D :wave:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2