what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    norm wrote:
    did i miss the fucking memo wherein every member of this board must start a wrigley related fucking thread...jesus assholes, it's a concert not rocket surgery :roll:

I think you did, but maybe if we had official board members then forum members would get all important memos. :)

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

don't make me pit you out of my way. :x
    :(
    I lost a bet...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    did i miss the fucking memo wherein every member of this board must start a wrigley related fucking thread...jesus assholes, it's a concert not rocket surgery :roll:

I think you did, but maybe if we had official board members then forum members would get all important memos. :)

so this is all truck's fault? got it :P
    81 wrote:

#snowballambush

you better leave her alone or I'll cover your tire chains in bananas!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

so this is all truck's fault? got it :P
    Wait what? What I wouldn't give for one minute with that delete button!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

#snowballambush

snow tires :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

here ya go

posting.php?mode=delete&f=14&p=4890501
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

Dirty?
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Whatever.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Whatever.
    you could always slice those fuckers. Make sure its side wall though.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

you sure have become angry over the last year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Whatever.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

people in cars and small light trucks!! Thats why. When getting ON a freeway, you're supposed to speed up to merge WITH the flow of traffic. Not putt putt along at 40, start looking in your side mirrors at the end of the ramp. You fucking get on the gas immediately and start looking back at traffic no later than halfway down the ramp to time it right. People are fucking dense. I swear.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    When getting ON a freeway, you're supposed to speed up to merge WITH the flow of traffic. Not putt putt along at 40, start looking in your side mirrors at the end of the ramp. You fucking get on the gas immediately and start looking back at traffic no later than halfway down the ramp to time it right. People are fucking dense. I swear.

this
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

well, also I havent been to this AA retreat in about that long. happens twice a year end of feb and end of july. sent our deposit checks 2 days ago. outside of Harrow, Ontario, Canada on erie. You can see one of the bass islands from the retreat house.

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Should I ask my boss if we can ever have a liquid lunch? :think:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

well, also I havent been to this AA retreat in about that long. happens twice a year end of feb and end of july. sent our deposit checks 2 days ago. outside of Harrow, Ontario, Canada on erie. You can see one of the bass islands from the retreat house.

so anouther 3 weeks of angry micky....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

people in cars and small light trucks!! Thats why. When getting ON a freeway, you're supposed to speed up to merge WITH the flow of traffic. Not putt putt along at 40, start looking in your side mirrors at the end of the ramp. You fucking get on the gas immediately and start looking back at traffic no later than halfway down the ramp to time it right. People are fucking dense. I swear.

:lol:

i'm hammered down in 3rd gear at the end of the ramp, hopefully doing 70+
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

so anouther 3 weeks of angry micky....[/quote]
    about to ramp up at work steady steady runs. likely be tired as hell. may not post as much. In fact I've dropped way off.

Oh yeah, been hanging on AMT too. theres also a reason for it.

• I love winter in Texas :D 80 degrees and sunny
  • hurry up hurry up hurry up!!!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

:corn:

nothing exciting. work stuff :fp:

mickeyrat wrote:
    Oh yeah, been hanging on AMT too. theres also a reason for it.

well that explains it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Make it a great day, or not, the choice is yours!
  • On my mind now is this probation
  • :corn:

Make it a great day, or not, the choice is yours!
    bite me :wave:

How the f am I gonna get all these boxes in to my car, and then to the FedEx, in this crappy winter wonderland?

:x
  • bite me :wave:

:think: