what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just wondering if I should vacuum out the couch tonight. I keep finding food in there

have the wife do it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • full room
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just wondering if I should vacuum out the couch tonight. I keep finding food in there

I'd leave it alone, you may find an old roomate or great aunt betty if you go rummaging through those cushions.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Now, that we actually have some snow here...I feel like having a snowball fight.

It's a whiteout out there!

I say we go over to 81's and pelt him with snowballs :twisted:

Excellent idea!!! :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Now, that we actually have some snow here...I feel like having a snowball fight.

It's a whiteout out there!

I say we go over to 81's and pelt him with snowballs :twisted:

Excellent idea!!! :lol::lol:

:mrgreen:

81 I didn't say your truck. I said pelt YOU.

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :mrgreen:

81 I didn't say your truck. I said pelt YOU.

:wave:

:fp:

81 in truck....
    drives truck into garage
    closes garage door
    pours a gin and juice and laughs at the crazy ladies hiding in the bush

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

btw...you guys really should hire a real plow truck to clean your streets. :fp: a bobcat to do the streets? :fp:

I know...my subdivision sucks ass with the snow removal. :fp: :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • 81 wrote:
    Just wondering if I should vacuum out the couch tonight. I keep finding food in there

have the wife do it.

I don't even ask her to do shit like that anymore
    81 wrote:

81 in truck....

I knew you and Truck were friends, but I didn't realize how close of "friends"... :? :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • 81 wrote:

81 in truck....
    drives truck into garage
    closes garage door
    pours a gin and juice and laughs at the crazy ladies hiding in the bush

:corn:

:lol: awesome..

...Dont stop at the tolls 81! :shifty:

James+Caan+tollbooth.jpg
    substitute snowballs of course..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Just wondering if I should vacuum out the couch tonight. I keep finding food in there

I'd leave it alone, you may find an old roomate or great aunt betty if you go rummaging through those cushions.

I found Backspacer in there last night. I shoved it back in there
    81 wrote:

81 in truck....

I knew you and Truck were friends, but I didn't realize how close of "friends"... :? :lol::lol:

:o :shock: :o :shock:

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
    I so very hope you figure out the picture thingy one day so we can see this beloved couch/fridge/cd player.
    81 wrote:

81 in truck....

i hate truck jokes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i hate truck jokes.

:lol::lol::lol: I know.. I find them funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • why it is that once I start whistling the Indiana Jones theme song, I just cant stop.
    81 wrote:

i hate truck jokes.

now i'm glad you didn't go to MT. you would have just encouraged him :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i hate truck jokes.

now i'm glad you didn't go to MT. you would have just encouraged him :fp:

You are damn right I would have!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...

I so very hope you figure out the picture thingy one day so we can see this beloved couch/fridge/cd player.[/quote]

I'm going to put in a good shift tonight tryin to get that shit to work after I go get a bunch of wood. Cutting down trees is so much fun. Cut em up and burn them. Wicked heat. Sometimes I cook deer meat right on the top of he woodstove
  • I'm going to put in a good shift tonight tryin to get that shit to work after I go get a bunch of wood. Cutting down trees is so much fun. Cut em up and burn them. Wicked heat. Sometimes I cook deer meat right on the top of he woodstove

and you store the rest of the deer in your couch for later enjoyment.. :P
  • Neon clothing
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    1359802805-0.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    1359802805-0.jpg

so much for that theory
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    1359802805-0.jpg

• I'm going to put in a good shift tonight tryin to get that shit to work after I go get a bunch of wood. Cutting down trees is so much fun. Cut em up and burn them. Wicked heat. Sometimes I cook deer meat right on the top of he woodstove

and you store the rest of the deer in your couch for later enjoyment.. :P

Nah, it wouldn't keep. Food in the couch is usually just pass out food. Plate of wings or pizza pie in the chest falls off from time to time. Could be why the cat is always digging around though
  • classic place
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • called Fatal
  • play Ghost and Crown of Thorns at Wrigley,and ill walk all the way back to Greece
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    play Ghost and Crown of Thorns at Wrigley,and ill walk all the way back to Greece

you can walk on water?!?!?!!? :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless