Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I've seen you talking about film classes.. you a film major?
    cool, Whats your band? you play drums or guitar or something? Originals or covers?

I'm a Sociology major, taking the film class for the English credits,

I play bass and drums right now. We've never found a drummer that fit, the last one we tried out was just awful.

We do both, but I cover a lot of songs on drums just for the fun of it... at least I try... I get something at least close to the original beat. :lol:

I thought you were a poly-sci major...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217

cool, Whats your band? you play drums or guitar or something? Originals or covers?

I play bass and drums right now. We've never found a drummer that fit, the last one we tried out was just awful.

We do both, but I cover a lot of songs on drums just for the fun of it... at least I try... I get something at least close to the original beat. :lol:

Cool, play gigs?

I was a sociology major too, and minor in film.. Didnt get me far though :lol: But I do work in video production..

..And played drums in my band for a bit before switching to guitar. Are we bizzarro world brothers? :think:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    there was a ticket lottery?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    there was a ticket lottery?
    :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I was wrong about some in this community. Scary how quick people will gang up on someone and even more scary so they seem to enjoy it.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially my fellow PJ fans but...wow.

People sure are brave behind a keyboard.

Andrea

It's amazing how vicious some can be. And some are one way on the boards here and then meet them face to face and they are completely different.

I never quite understood why some gang up on others. Is it because they are well liked? They have something the other wants? Jealousy? Never quite got it. And I'm seeing more and more of it on here and it's quite pathetic. There's no reason for it.

Treat others the way you would like to be treated
  • Options
    fishing
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    fishing
    ice fishing is the best. Especially if you have a heated shanty :mrgreen:
  • Options

It's amazing how vicious some can be. And some are one way on the boards here and then meet them face to face and they are completely different.
    19 july will be a funny day ...
  • Options
    I was wrong about some in this community. Scary how quick people will gang up on someone and even more scary so they seem to enjoy it.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially my fellow PJ fans but...wow.

Andrea

Who do you have in mind? Lets get some names out there
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    fishing

how much ice do you catch?
  • Options

Andrea

I never quite understood why some gang up on others. Is it because they are well liked? They have something the other wants? Jealousy? Never quite got it. And I'm seeing more and more of it on here and it's quite pathetic. There's no reason for it.

Treat others the way you would like to be treated
    Not enough time in the AET... The Porch rots your brain
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    some people are just plain and simple fucktards :evil:

you wrang
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    fishing
    i wasnt talking about fishes... 8-)
    im greek ..remember..?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    fishing

how much ice do you catch?

blocks of it :lol:
  • Options

Cool, play gigs?

I was a sociology major too, and minor in film.. Didnt get me far though :lol: But I do work in video production..

..And played drums in my band for a bit before switching to guitar. Are we bizzarro world brothers? :think:

Not really, we don't play many gigs... working on an album right now
  • Options
    fishing
    im greek ..remember..?

Remember I'm Greek too ;)
    I know you weren't...but when you said fishing...i thought of ice fishing and really wanting a nice piece of perch or blue gill right now :lol:
  • Options

That whole weekend is going to be interesting and funny. We'll definitely see some true colors showing that weekend
  • Options

Cool, play gigs?

Not really, we don't play many gigs... working on an album right now[/quote]
    Are you in Pearl Jam?
  • Options
    I know you weren't...but when you said fishing...i thought of ice fishing and really wanting a nice piece of perch or blue gill right now :lol:
    so..we are clearly talking about the same different thing then... :lol:
  • Options
    a delivery
  • Options
    fishing
    im greek ..remember..?

So what are you fishing for then???
  • Options
    so..we are clearly talking about the same different thing then... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

why yes....yes we are.

Us Greeks just know what we're talking about without even talking about it :lol:
  • Options

Andrea

Who do you have in mind? Lets get some names out there

No, no names. I've seen what a wonderful community we can be, I'm just realized I've been naive in thinking if we really wanted to it could be that way all the time.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

Who do I have to kick??!!!! :evil:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:

A little P90x and you're all ass-kickin all over the place...
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh i have a funny one for you....check your email in a few
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh i have a funny one for you....check your email in a few

:corn:

This better not be trashbags again!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options

That whole weekend is going to be interesting and funny. We'll definitely see some true colors showing that weekend
    yep........
  • Options

No, no names. I've seen what a wonderful community we can be, I'm just realized I've been naive in thinking if we really wanted to it could be that way all the time.
    ;)
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:corn:

This better not be trashbags again!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no cockroaches either