what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• messed up things..

We've never met but I truly hope things are OK.
  • Just wondering about Jeter's ankle
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    memory foam, pillow top, or just a regular fucking plush mattress???? :fp: :crazy: :x
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • memory foam, pillow top, or just a regular fucking plush mattress???? :fp: :crazy: :x
    Go with the memory foam. Awesome to bang on!! You can put a lot of good dents in that thing :D
  • I'm just hoping A-rod doesn't play for the Yankees ever again. I hate that fucker
    memory foam, pillow top, or just a regular fucking plush mattress???? :fp: :crazy: :x
    Go with the memory foam. Awesome to bang on!! You can put a lot of good dents in that thing :D
    See I was reading that it isn't good to bang on and that it makes you hot. Now I'm really fucking confused :fp: I want to feel like I'm sleeping on CLOUDS!!!

• memory foam, pillow top, or just a regular fucking plush mattress???? :fp: :crazy: :x
    See I was reading that it isn't good to bang on and that it makes you hot. Now I'm really fucking confused :fp: I want to feel like I'm sleeping on CLOUDS!!!

So what you need to do is take Monday off work and go to your local furniture place. Spend the day there and have a whole bunch of naps, should be some TV's around to watch if you like to watch. Have pizza delivered even.
    Take Tuesday if needed, then you'll know.

Upon writing this I might do the same

So what you need to do is take Monday off work and go to your local furniture place. Spend the day there and have a whole bunch of naps, should be some TV's around to watch if you like to watch. Have pizza delivered even.
    Take Tuesday if needed, then you'll know.

Upon writing this I might do the same
    I did a little bit of that today...but it's weird when the salespeople watch you :shock: And they frown upon testing it out for banging :shifty: :oops:

• Hahahahhahahahaa
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Being sick blows. Or maybe I'm just hungover. Either way it blows.
  • Ian
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Why is it something so good
    Just can't function no more?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • messed up things..

We've never met but I truly hope things are OK.
    thanks..have a nice day to Great north
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    My shoulders are sore, my hands are sore, my legs are sore and my bum is aching. Yeah moving is fun :roll: :roll: :lol:

But the cat finally started sleeping on our bed!
  • My shoulders are sore, my hands are sore, my legs are sore and my bum is aching. Yeah moving is fun :roll: :roll: :lol:

But the cat finally started sleeping on our bed!
    good luck with that!!
    DS1119 wrote:
    Being sick blows. Or maybe I'm just hungover. Either way it blows.
    Did you forget to wash your hands? :fp: :nono:

Hope you feel better! Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids (non-alcoholic) :)

• This report is stupid and so am I for not starting it earlier :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    This report is stupid and so am I for not starting it earlier :lol:

I'm not going to say it...
    as I'm a fine one to talk! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

There is a guy who keeps swaying on a squeeky chair - I want to hurt him :evil:

A lot.
    dottles wrote:

There is a guy who keeps swaying on a squeeky chair - I want to hurt him :evil:

A lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Am I coming down with the flu or is my nose and head just getting a little stuffy? :think:
  • dont be strangers..
    That I've had a lovely day - phone contract sorted, amazing walk along the beaches/coastal path in the winter sunshine then watched the most beautiful sunset over the bay and now I'm snuggled on the sofa. Yet I'm feeling increasingly peeved as the night progresses.
  • there is no fuckin way to sleep at nights..
  • You'll be the one that I can need
    Still be free
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The weirdness factor is high.
  • dark
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Got into a car accident around 11:30

Still fucking wired from that, quite the experience
  • Got into a car accident around 11:30

Still fucking wired from that, quite the experience
    hope all safe..