no way in hell i could love you

takes a special person :lol:

they are special alright :lol::lol::lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    aw, you two are so cute together :mrgreen:

:fp:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    a bit of the cruel irony that is my life: when my ex calls, it is normally something that gets me very angry or upset so I try not to answer and let her leave a message. so the phone is vibrating and vibrating and I do not pick up, she calls several times in a row, so many times it vibrated right off the counter onto the tile floor and breaks.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a bit of the cruel irony that is my life: when my ex calls, it is normally something that gets me very angry or upset so I try not to answer and let her leave a message. so the phone is vibrating and vibrating and I do not pick up, she calls several times in a row, so many times it vibrated right off the counter onto the tile floor and breaks.

whatcha replacing it with :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Just another reason to hate the beast!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

not completely broke, just the outer screen and it is now very loose. but if I do need one, it will most likely be another flip-phone.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    why don't you just put it on silent. no vibrating no sound no nothing. then it won't fall and break. just saying
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

not completely broke, just the outer screen and it is now very loose. but if I do need one, it will most likely be another flip-phone.

Flip-phone? Smartphones are awesome - go for it!! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    why don't you just put it on silent. no vibrating no sound no nothing. then it won't fall and break. just saying

I do need to know when others are trying to call. But yeah, after a few calls from her I feel like teeing it up and hitting it with a golf club
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I do need to know when others are trying to call. But yeah, after a few calls from her I feel like teeing it up and hitting it with a golf club
    can't you just set each person to a different ring tone? then you know who's calling.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

he likes the vibrations.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    can't you just set each person to a different ring tone? then you know who's calling.

way too complicated for me
    81 wrote:
    he likes the vibrations.....

;)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

way too complicated for me

it's easy for me, but it's just as easy to hear the ringer and look to see who is calling.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the heels I'm wearing today are killing my feet. on to a new shiney pair tomorrow :mrgreen:
    The forum you selected does not exist.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I hear sandhill cranes overhead ...

love that sound 8-)

edit...

wow! hundreds circling over the lake right here...
    wish I could share the sights and sounds!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I will never be so glad in basically 40 years of life to see a new year. Damn, I am OVER this one.
    ....and it passed in what seemed like 2 months.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    and yeah, thanks commercial... just what I need to do is watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.. that will make everything better. :roll:
  • sexetary.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    second guessing a few things :?

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

stop it....just stop it....now.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    EmBleve wrote:
    and yeah, thanks commercial... just what I need to do is watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.. that will make everything better. :roll:

best not open that thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Willie Nelson is on my mind......
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    81 wrote:

too complex for you? :lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:

too complex for you? :lol::lol::lol:

doubtful..... ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm normally a really great judge of character but every now and again a doozy slips by. :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Tool in Japan

Fuck, that would be so sweet :lol: