what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• more like fuck chicago
    im in

:lol::lol::lol:

i'm just going to shut my mouth on this one. way too many comments can be said
    ;):lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I really should be doing work...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    I'm sick of being sick
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Dipshits
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    a nap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    My cat, Jonesy, died very late last night. She started having trouble breathing, and three horrific hours later she was dead. She had hyperthyroidism, and had been in declining but managed health for a long time, but these final hours came on so suddenly that there was nothing I could do in the middle of the night with no car ... It was awful to watch her run out of breath like that. She was scared and wanted me to help her, but I couldn't. :( I don't even know what she died from. Her body just stopped working for some reason. Maybe she had an undetected heart condition stemming from her thyroid issue, I don't know .... So what's on my mind is how much I'll miss her and how sad I feel, and kind of in shock maybe. 13 good years together. She was a really special cat, and a part of my family.

I'm also feeling glad right now that I have another cat, because I don't know how much more depressing it would be if it was just myself left today. My other cat seems completely indifferent. I hope it stays that way (even though I feel secretly illogically annoyed that she doesn't care - how lame is that?). I don't want her to fall into one of those animal depressions or anything.

I'm okay (relatively), but shit. It's hard to lose a pet. Poor girl. A sweet and good part of my life is gone, and I'll really miss her a lot, and really wish her death had been more peaceful than that. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i'm so sorry allie :(

rip jonsey
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My cat, Jonesy, died very late last night. She started having trouble breathing, and three horrific hours later she was dead. She had hyperthyroidism, and had been in declining but managed health for a long time, but these final hours came on so suddenly that there was nothing I could do in the middle of the night with no car ... It was awful to watch her run out of breath like that. She was scared and wanted me to help her, but I couldn't. :( I don't even know what she died from. Her body just stopped working for some reason. Maybe she had an undetected heart condition stemming from her thyroid issue, I don't know .... So what's on my mind is how much I'll miss her and how sad I feel, and kind of in shock maybe. 13 good years together. She was a really special cat, and a part of my family.

I'm also feeling glad right now that I have another cat, because I don't know how much more depressing it would be if it was just myself left today. My other cat seems completely indifferent. I hope it stays that way (even though I feel secretly illogically annoyed that she doesn't care - how lame is that?). I don't want her to fall into one of those animal depressions or anything.

I'm okay (relatively), but shit. It's hard to lose a pet. Poor girl. A sweet and good part of my life is gone, and I'll really miss her a lot, and really wish her death had been more peaceful than that. :(

I'm so sorry for you loss! :cry::cry: Hugs to you.
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    condolances alli...

i'm not looking forward to that day at all....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Oh Allie I am so sorry :( Your kitty was so well loved. It sounds like you did so much just by being there to love her and hold her and comfort her as she passed.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Why is it that when I'm at work all I want to be is not here...but when I'm not at work all I can think about is work? :fp:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:(

Losing someone close to you is always hard. My condolances ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • so sorry for you. my rat died today. she was a good rat
    bye Annie
    06/12/03,06/13/03
    10-05-04 09-09-05
    05-16-06-5-17-06-5-19-06,06-26-06-06-27-06 05-03-10 09-04-11
    07/19/13 11-15-13
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Aw...so sorry to hear this. My kitties are part of my family too. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.. :(

Hugs to you!!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    want to play a game of poker...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

:cry: I'm so sorry, that sounds terrible! Rest in peace, Jonesy...

We are having a vet appointment with Mr. Pickles again tomorrow. He seemed to be doing better with the diuretic, but his breathing is again back to heavy abdominal :cry: He is only about 1,5 years old and we have adopted him from the shelter 7 weeks ago, but he is such a big part in our lives that we get really sad at the thought of losing him. I can only imagine how hard it must be after 13 years.
    We have read a lot about heart diseases in cats, and they are not as rare as you would think. And often they come with breathing problems.

Hugs!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:

damn sorry just read after my other post.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm so so sorry to hear that hun :( Our pets become our family and losing them is one of the hardest things to deal with.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I hope your ok... sending good vibes and hugs your way.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • so many favo people at tonight and tomorrow e v shows..i wish to be there...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Thanks so much for the consoling words everyone. It really does help in times like this, sincerely. I appreciate it a lot. I know how many people can relate. I guess I talked about it here because I knew caring people would be here to help me feel better, which is lovely. So thanks. :) Leezestarr, I hope Mr. Pickles makes it through - I'm sorry you're having to deal with this; it's tough, so good thoughts to you and kitty. And Don Smith, that's so sad about Annie; warm thoughts to you too. RIP.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    hope all ok..
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that :( Hit home reading that, my lil man is 16 and hyperthyroid and slowing down. I hope he's a fighter like your sweet Jonsey was. At least she's at peace now and you have so many years of wonderful memories to look back on!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

sorry for that,,
  • some people,,.
  • Flying to Seattle again, for Christmas ... 8-)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I don't mind

where in the world did the time go....
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I don't mind

where in the world did the time go....
    :idea:
    hello December...you're finally here...I think I'm going to like you...