2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    the wolf wrote:
    Training in the lake tonight..... I wonder if there is still ice- it is wisconsin. Hypothermia here I come!! Lol

fuck that a bunch. your voice will sound like mine does right now in the morning ! lol.
    But... you pull off Peter Brady soooo well Steve! ;) I wouldn't mind a higher voice actually.

And, y'all have no faith!! Safe and sound and only a litte frostbite!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    rollin my purple haze for tomorrow 8-) ....yum :mrgreen:
    Send some my way ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Vangina.. I am convinced it needs that additional "n"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I'm trying to have a word added to the dictionary.... You know, when you're a girl and you're at the beach, and you have a sandgina? Yeah, like that.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I'm trying to have a word added to the dictionary.... You know, when you're a girl and you're at the beach, and you have a sandgina? Yeah, like that.
    Nice.. or if you have ever encountered a blandgina.. not bad, not good, just kind of blah
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Do you remember blueberry popsicles or was it blue raspberry, or did they come later?
    There's a small white freezer at the gas station, it's too deep for me to reach way in, tippy toe time. I still have to tippy toe at the grocery store :wtf: . A hot summers day and the cicadas are buzzing. I thought they were crickets. I may have wished to never know a cicada. Crickets are cuter. You don't see the star of a feature length film be a cicada. Creepy. They were double stick, the popsicles. A short walk with a few sheckles in my pocket. Sheckles, I like that word. I think a sheckle must now be a buck. But I think its supposed to make the sheckle sound when you play with the coins with your fingers there in your pocket. Its a nice comforting sound, maybe even the sound of freedom. They were blue, pretty pretty blue. Blue food is cool. Blue drinks are even cooler.The technique was to let the popsicle melt just enough to pull the 2 sticks apart. If a friend comes along we can share, that's really best to avoid sticky fingers. Sticky fingers, sticky wrist, sticky chin, sticky shirt, sticky toes, oh no, sticky hair. Being sticky is really kid like. The not caring is the best part.
    If you waited too long the popsicle, when gently pulled apart, would start to slip off the stick. Then one of you was mad. The one without the sheckles. ;) If you didn't wait long enough the popsicle broke uneven and of course the one with the sheckles got the bigger half and again someone was mad. If you went it alone, which I often did, there's a lot less pressure and no conflict but you have to lick faster, maybe even bite and chew. Wow so cold. And then you run the risk of your mouth freezing or worse yet, your brain! Brain freeze is damn scary for a kid, really even for adults, but we're often drunk at the time being the older and wiser people we are, uh huh. So there was my childhood dilema on a hot summers day while the cicadas were buzzing and my sheckles were sheckling. Its a good day to share and a good day to pull that popsicle apart just right. Its a good day to be happy with our blue popsicle. It's a good day to be a kid.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    smarchee wrote:

ya right tomorrow, probably right after you posted this :D

eating a drumstick I bought at the gas station
    maybe watching the Jays game
    Lost, need to watch it
    IM
    yup ;):lol:
    Send some my way ;)
    you got it :mrgreen: ...didn't you have enough monday????
    Send some my way ;)
    you got it :mrgreen: ...didn't you have enough monday????
    yes I did, but I forgot to bring some home with me... ;):lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    pandora wrote:
    Do you remember blueberry popsicles or was it blue raspberry, or did they come later?
    There's a small white freezer at the gas station, it's too deep for me to reach way in, tippy toe time. I still have to tippy toe at the grocery store :wtf: . A hot summers day and the cicadas are buzzing. I thought they were crickets. I may have wished to never know a cicada. Crickets are cuter. You don't see the star of a feature length film be a cicada. Creepy. They were double stick, the popsicles. A short walk with a few sheckles in my pocket. Sheckles, I like that word. I think a sheckle must now be a buck. But I think its supposed to make the sheckle sound when you play with the coins with your fingers there in your pocket. Its a nice comforting sound, maybe even the sound of freedom. They were blue, pretty pretty blue. Blue food is cool. Blue drinks are even cooler.The technique was to let the popsicle melt just enough to pull the 2 sticks apart. If a friend comes along we can share, that's really best to avoid sticky fingers. Sticky fingers, sticky wrist, sticky chin, sticky shirt, sticky toes, oh no, sticky hair. Being sticky is really kid like. The not caring is the best part.
    If you waited too long the popsicle, when gently pulled apart, would start to slip off the stick. Then one of you was mad. The one without the sheckles. ;) If you didn't wait long enough the popsicle broke uneven and of course the one with the sheckles got the bigger half and again someone was mad. If you went it alone, which I often did, there's a lot less pressure and no conflict but you have to lick faster, maybe even bite and chew. Wow so cold. And then you run the risk of your mouth freezing or worse yet, your brain! Brain freeze is damn scary for a kid, really even for adults, but we're often drunk at the time being the older and wiser people we are, uh huh. So there was my childhood dilema on a hot summers day while the cicadas were buzzing and my sheckles were sheckling. Its a good day to share and a good day to pull that popsicle apart just right. Its a good day to be happy with our blue popsicle. It's a good day to be a kid.

Hi Pandora, your stories always make me smile !!!!!!!!!!!! :D It's almost that time of year for me too. I load up my freezer with popsicles, fudgesicles, ice pops, ice cream bars you name it. Somehow the several kids that live around me always end up at my place. So I make sure I have plenty of treats to pass around.
    Have yourself a beautiful day. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mikalina wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Hi Pandora, your stories always make me smile !!!!!!!!!!!! :D It's almost that time of year for me too. I load up my freezer with popsicles, fudgesicles, ice pops, ice cream bars you name it. Somehow the several kids that live around me always end up at my place. So I make sure I have plenty of treats to pass around.
    Have yourself a beautiful day. :D
    You too sweetie, and the thought of you with your kids always makes me smile. With a freezer full the kids come a runnin!
    Hey now I'm thinking, running through the sprinkler! Another story coming on! Can't help the memories. Enjoy!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    just had my health screening at the office. It appears I grew an inch.
    just had cofee and a wakenbake :mrgreen: time to get ready for drive to nyc :)

"wakenbake", that must be a new Hostess breakfast treat.
    who pinched you?????? a grandmother probably did it! BAD GRANNY :lol:
    who pinched you?????? a grandmother probably did it! BAD GRANNY :lol:

Must be my new gravity boots...

:)
    edited May 2010

"wakenbake", that must be a new Hostess breakfast treat.
    when your using a sick day to play hookie in nyc all day so you can see pearl jam at night...you have the breakfast of champians! tastykake's new treats'WAKENBAKES" :mrgreen:
    Post edited by blenderman69 on
    coffee and some greenery :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    PRICELESS :mrgreen: i hope my show is half as good as the one you got...bet you had a blast!
    PRICELESS :mrgreen: i hope my show is half as good as the one you got...bet you had a blast!
    It will be good, but sorry I won't be there... ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    have to get through a few hours of work, then I am off to NY!
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Wish I were going to NY...
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Jukee wrote:
    Wish I were going to NY...
    Me too! I'm up for another show!! :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    "These pretzels are making me thirsty"

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Why is it that I have to work with the dumbass every single damn fucking day this week?!? I believe I will need a drink before the day is over.

I understand that I am amazing and all, but I don't get paid enough to train someone new......

And, once again, I am tired as fuck today, but can't seem to stop smiling!