Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you best stay out of my office today

:leaving:

I didn't think you could see me... :shifty:

[insert see thru desk comment here]

:leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    road trip
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    me and 3 girls!!!party time!

Always the ladies man Dimi!! :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    me and 3 girls!!!party time!

Always the ladies man Dimi!! :mrgreen:
    absofuckinlutely i prefer women ..and not men..... :lol::mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    road trip
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sneaky Greeky..
  • Options
    road trip

I'll be waiting for you in Sandusky Ohio...cheesesteaks here we come!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    road trip

you best be ready on Friday around the noonish hour...that's when I believe I"ll be coming through...and then on to south street! beer and cheesesteaks here we come :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    road trip

you best be ready on Friday around the noonish hour...that's when I believe I"ll be coming through...and then on to south street! beer and cheesesteaks here we come :lol::lol::lol:

SOUTH STREET!!! Probably my 3rd favorite place in this country. MMMM Jim's and Fat Tuesday's?! I SAY YES! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

SOUTH STREET!!! Probably my 3rd favorite place in this country. MMMM Jim's and Fat Tuesday's?! I SAY YES! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    a photo
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    a photo

gnu-photo.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    maybe the majority of the people posting on this forum are midwesterners.. :? (besides the Greek). :) Have at it. ciao.
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    maybe the majority of the people posting on this forum are midwesterners.. :? (besides the Greek). :) Have at it. ciao.

hooooray midwest...although i don't think you should qualify for mid west status until you cross the mississisisisppppiiiippiiii
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    sometimes people like to wallow in their own self pity. They look as if they are asking for advice but when advice is given they attempt to make the person giving the advice feel guilty. This allows them to continue to feel sorry for themselves.
    I knew someone like that once. Always wallowing in it when in reality they couldn't care less and needed an excuse for the wrong they were doing and they were the one causing the sorrow and misery in other peoples lives. The person actually went to a therapist and thought it was funny to bs them. They are no longer in my life and I can breathe again without that noose around my neck.

Get over it or be honest and get some therapy.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    sometimes people like to wallow in their own self pity. They look as if they are asking for advice but when advice is given they attempt to make the person giving the advice feel guilty. This allows them to continue to feel sorry for themselves.
    I knew someone like that once. Always wallowing in it when in reality they couldn't care less and needed an excuse for the wrong they were doing and they were the one causing the sorrow and misery in other peoples lives. The person actually went to a therapist and thought it was funny to bs them. They are no longer in my life and I can breathe again without that noose around my neck.

Oh boy I know a few people like this. Unfortunately they're family members so it's hard to cut them out of my life, though I do wish I could. Some people are just totally delusional and think the world revolves around them. I'm glad to hear that that person isn't in your life anymore!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Some people are just totally delusional and think the world revolves around them.

I am so sick of that actually because as everyone knows the World revolves around me. :D
  • Options
    war pigs
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    81 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

hooooray midwest...although i don't think you should qualify for mid west status until you cross the mississisisisppppiiiippiiii
    See! I knew it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Just got an email saying that the closing on the purchase of my first home has been scheduled for next week. I'm so excited! :D
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Just got an email saying that the closing on the purchase of my first home has been scheduled for next week. I'm so excited! :D

Congrats Dan!!! That is awesome news!! :D:D:D
  • Options
  • Options
    never let go
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    a photo

gnu-photo.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: nope. not even close. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    a photo

gnu-photo.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: nope. not even close. :lol:
    now im curius.. :corn:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh boy I know a few people like this. Unfortunately they're family members so it's hard to cut them out of my life, though I do wish I could. Some people are just totally delusional and think the world revolves around them. I'm glad to hear that that person isn't in your life anymore!
    Sorry you can't get them out of your life. I hope you can avoid them as much as possible.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    End.png
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    a simple thought... but powerful in context.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I'm going to get married tomorrow :o :shock: EEEEEEEK :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Time for some pre-marital intercourse!
  • Options
    I'm going to get married tomorrow :o :shock: EEEEEEEK :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Time for some pre-marital intercourse!

:lol: