Meg8686 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    my advice: RUN

as fast as I can :)

damn straight.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    need to get new glasses :fp: i loathe looking and trying on a million pair of glasses.

you and me both. not that i wear them much, but it's time....and my sunglass's are about to give up the ghost. they attended one too many PJ functions this summer. :lol:

:lol::lol:

I have to go tonight....a drunken debauchery in Atlanta left my favorite pair damaged :fp:

I'll definitely need a drink after this whole ordeal :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    you fuckrs,not working today,right?

I'm working :x

*Edit....well not really working hard obvs :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm working it :x

fixed
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    are about to give up the ghost.

Is that really an idiom in English? That's awesome, the German equivalent is the direct translation of it ("den Geist aufgeben") :thumbup: I would never have said it like that because I would have thought it sounds Denglish ...

i'm not sure what half those words mean, but yes.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Can someone please direct me to the nearest alcoholic beverage....

from teh garage, hang a left at the first door....it'll be on teh shelf to your left.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    need to get new glasses :fp: i loathe looking and trying on a million pair of glasses.

you and me both. not that i wear them much, but it's time....and my sunglass's are about to give up the ghost. they attended one too many PJ functions this summer. :lol:

I have to go tonight....a drunken debauchery in Atlanta left my favorite pair damaged :fp:

I'll definitely need a drink after this whole ordeal :lol:

i find a drink before hand makes it go smoother.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Damage control
    :corn:
    Just got home from 4 days with my ex. Apparently in the 2 months I've been gone he's realised that I was the best thing in his life and he wants me back. He apologised for everything.. and cried ... a lot...

It was hard to see him so broken. But i think he's finally taken responsibility for his part in everything. Fuck me I need a drink! Didn't drop the bomb that I've met someone else.... DRINKKK!!

:fp:

trust me when i say this....don't ever talk to this clown again.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    i find a drink before hand makes it go smoother.

I'll be finishing the bottle of wine I opened up last night
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    are about to give up the ghost.

Is that really an idiom in English? That's awesome, the German equivalent is the direct translation of it ("den Geist aufgeben") :thumbup: I would never have said it like that because I would have thought it sounds Denglish ...

i'm not sure what half those words mean, but yes.... :lol:

:lol: :ugeek: New expression learned :thumbup:
  • Options
    Oh mein Gott :fp: 81 ist ein Dumpfbacke...

:lol:
  • Options

#fact

guy is an idiot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

#fact

guy is an idiot

• Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm working it :x

fixed

:shh:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Warum ist jeder spricht Deutsch alle auf einmal? Ich kann Deutsch mag seine meine zweite Sprache. Hat jemand hier sprechen Deutsch?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Warum ist jeder spricht Deutsch alle auf einmal? Ich kann Deutsch mag seine meine zweite Sprache. Hat jemand hier sprechen Deutsch?

sounds about right
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Ein Bisschen... Warum?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Ein Bisschen... Warum?

Nur seltsam zu sehen, Menschen sprechen Deutsch.
  • Options
    DS ist Verwertung Google Translate. Ich denke DS kann nicht sprecht Deutsch.
  • Options

ich bin nicht "über" google translate, obwohl Sie "sammeln", sagte.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Ein Bisschen... Warum?

Nur seltsam zu sehen, Menschen sprechen Deutsch.

Fick dich...
  • Options

:lol: Da stimme ich dir zu - keene vernünftige Satzstruktur, es ist zum Mäusemelken! Aber so geht es einigen Kandidaten hier. Verrückte Knallköppe :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I hate both of you right now.
  • Options
    come again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

:lol: Da stimme ich dir zu - keene vernünftige Satzstruktur, es ist zum Mäusemelken! Aber so geht es einigen Kandidaten hier. Verrückte Knallköppe :fp: :lol:

wer Melken Mäuse?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Ja... Ich bin rustig... :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I hate both of you right now.

Das ist ok Aaron Rodgers ist das Schlimmste, Quarterback der Liga. Winken zurück zu mir hin und lächeln!

:wave: :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012

You should start learning it properly the talent is there in both of you :thumbup: . Yesterday, I saw a German course on vinyl from the 50s or 60s in a second hand shop. I was so tempted to get it. I was so curious how much the language would differ from today's German ...
  • Options

Ja... Ich bin rustig... :lol:

nicht wirklich.