Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i normally know when to say when. :lol:

tonight might not be one of those nights. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:

:lol:

Word of advice: Stay away from the Pepper SoCo.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that still cracks me up. :lol::lol::lol::lol: sort of wish i would have taken a picture of the puke. :lol:

we should go back...i think the bartender enjoyed the show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that still cracks me up. :lol::lol::lol::lol: sort of wish i would have taken a picture of the puke. :lol:

we should go back...i think the bartender enjoyed the show.

I thought we were scaring her! :fp:

We should do the one-year Chicago Crew Gathering anniversary there in March ... or earlier if we get impatient. :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    I thought we were scaring her! :fp:

We should do the one-year Chicago Crew Gathering anniversary there in March ... or earlier if we get impatient. :think:

she wasn't the most jovial bar maid, but she was cool. that other chick sitting at the end of the bar was a bitch tho. she needed a slap :fp: :lol:

i suggest next tuesday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm starting to think I need to take a day off next week :?
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    she wasn't the most jovial bar maid, but she was cool. that other chick sitting at the end of the bar was a bitch tho. she needed a slap :fp: :lol:

i suggest next tuesday.

I don't remember this chick of whom you speak ... :eh: :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i suggest next tuesday.

I don't remember this chick of whom you speak ... :eh: :think:

you had a buritto discussion with her.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

that sounds dirty
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

that sounds dirty

:lol::lol:

Still doesn't ring a bell. That was clearly later in the night!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

she pretty much cussed me out when i told her i was dropping you off at the train station. she either worked there or knew somebody that did. she was drinking free and stayed when they tossed the rest of us out. she also turned down a shot of the pepper :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    How long will I have to wait in line at the polls to vote?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options

5 minutes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632

until next Tuesday
  • Options
    81 wrote:

5 minutes
    I wish. The lines were wrapped around the building and down the street for early voting. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of people like me that waited till last day.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    what beer to get for tonights shit show
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

5 minutes
    I wish. The lines were wrapped around the building and down the street for early voting. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of people like me that waited till last day.

i was in and out in under 5 minutes......

don't say it rick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

don't say it rick

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

yes you do Sheila!!! The gals and myself are taking a half day on Tuesday so we can start the party early...then we're just gonna keep it rolling as late as we can! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

don't say it rick

:mrgreen:
    Does this get filed in the that's dirty thread? :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I just realized I'm not working a full week for the rest of the year. mc-hammer.gif penguin.gif
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I miss going to vote in person...if my ballot isn't due until 8pm tonight, then why not let us vote in person?

(oh yeah...'budget cuts', yet you always seem to find creative ways to up our taxes)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

yes you do Sheila!!! The gals and myself are taking a half day on Tuesday so we can start the party early...then we're just gonna keep it rolling as late as we can! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:fp:

I'll see you guys there once I get out of work....are the boys coming out just as early?
  • Options
    how in the sam hell can we get the Missoula show released and we still can't get the damn Alpine shows? :x
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    My head is spinning with all this work, and my defense mechanism right now is avoidance which is NOT good. Meh. Did the hardest semester of school thus far really have to be NOW? :evil:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp:

I'll see you guys there once I get out of work....are the boys coming out just as early?

No idea when the boys will be there...hopefully not til later so we can enjoy some quality girl hangs.

Hi boys!
    :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    My head is spinning with all this work, and my defense mechanism right now is avoidance which is NOT good. Meh. Did the hardest semester of school thus far really have to be NOW? :evil:

Have a beer and keep plugging along. 8-)
  • Options
    I just realized I'm not working a full week for the rest of the year. mc-hammer.gif penguin.gif

THAT is awesome :mrgreen:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    what beer to get for tonights shit show
  • Options
    Wish I was going with Becky to see EV in Tulsa!