what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    a joke i just heard!!! :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    Dad is not doing well...in ICU, vitals are slightly better but still not good at all :-( my heart hurts.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Dad is not doing well...in ICU, vitals are slightly better but still not good at all :-( my heart hurts.
    Sorry Janet.
    Good thoughts and prayers~~~~~~~>
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

Sorry to hear that, hope things improve.
    Claireack wrote:

thanks, guys...just trying to be as positive as i can and hope he pulls though...because when he does i'm gonna give him hell for scaring us like this!

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:

thanks, guys...just trying to be as positive as i can and hope he pulls though...because when he does i'm gonna give him hell for scaring us like this!

:) i spent this past sunday with my dad in the emergency room with a possible ruptured spleen...fortunately it wasn't...just a broken rib poking his spleen...so keep thinking positive!
    norm wrote:

:) i spent this past sunday with my dad in the emergency room with a possible ruptured spleen...fortunately it wasn't...just a broken rib poking his spleen...so keep thinking positive![/quote]

that's not fun, norm...but i'm very glad that your Dad is ok--broken ribs hurt, especially when they're poking organs!

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Monday Night ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    can i manage lanegan in brisvegas AND sydney.. its school holidays... my parents live in qld... its totally possible...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    dad is doing slightly better than yesterday....a step in the right direction...

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    thank god!!!!!! :D
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family... hope he keeps on feeling better with everyday...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    getting ready for the gym.. :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    My sister wimped out of seeing PJ with me, so I'm taking my son... :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm cold, I'm tired, why aren't I in bed.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    making dinner, waiting for it cool down
    my week off from work is over, now enjoying the weekend
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm glad this week is finally over !!!!!!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    just saw the last night episode of Private Practice...wtf!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm gonna go color my hair... ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think I ate too much
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    Anakin calling Soko...Snips. :D cracks me up every time I here it. :lol:
    Why am I so thirsty?!? :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Sleeping :yawn: Goodnight! :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Why the fuck aren't I making a B line for Hartford right now???? Ed, Mike, Jeff , Stone, Matt, Boom they are all gonna be there, what the fuck am i thinking??? Beautiful girls will be there also.. singing all of the songs and dancing in the aisles,, I must be crazy or stupid... Fuck it.. I am going to Detroit Metro Airport.. Not having debt does NOT create memories!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • pejamofaclpejamofacl Posts: 34
    Just woke up and made me a café , and realised i don't have no cigerrette , so I'm thinking of somebody who can bring some to me , cause i don't really want to go out right now !!!
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Why the fuck aren't I making a B line for Hartford right now???? Ed, Mike, Jeff , Stone, Matt, Boom they are all gonna be there, what the fuck am i thinking??? Beautiful girls will be there also.. singing all of the songs and dancing in the aisles,, I must be crazy or stupid... Fuck it.. I am going to Detroit Metro Airport.. Not having debt does NOT create memories!!!
    That's why you have a spare kidney- it can be sold for pj-funds. What the fuck were you thinking?!?

I enjoy your drunken, sparatic state of mind- it has great ideas!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    What the hell to wear out tonight, I am having a 'I look awful in everything' day and am going out with 4 girlies who are all incredibly gorgeous.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Such a beautiful Saturday, blue skies and sunny - :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    My prediction for the day...

A night I will never forget, or I pass out in an alley somewhere and not remember a thing come morning..... The odds are in my favor either way I guess.

Ima thirsty!! Hey Mr. Goose, its been awhile my fine sir.
    Will the ocean be clean enough to go swimming in, and will those mammals/fish etc. be able to survive much longer in it??? : :evil: :x :evil:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad