what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I need a new car. Or at least a different car - one with less miles than the space shuttle.

or one that is not older than my oldest child (almost 18)

Wow..

Get some new floor mats. She'll look good as new!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I need a new car. Or at least a different car - one with less miles than the space shuttle.

Wow..

I think I am going to park it under some very large, old trees during Frankenstorm and hope nature takes its course
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Wow..

I think I am going to park it under some very large, old trees during Frankenstorm and hope nature takes its course

Double check your insurance policy.
  • to much work...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    to much work...

all work and no play makes Dimi a dull boy
  • Last work day before my EV/GnR/LV trip..........First time ever seeing the man!!...Sweet mother of god!...
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    What I'm going to have for dinner tonight ... :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:

you're already thinking about dinner? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I'm a hungry, growing boy. :lol:

I don't have much to eat in my fridge, but I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping tonight. I had cereal last night for supper. :fp: So tonight is somewhat of a concern for me. I think I'll just go out and get a Mexican dinner ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    I think I'll just go out and get a Mexican ...

dude :?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I don't have much to eat in my fridge, but I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping tonight. I had cereal last night for supper. :fp: So tonight is somewhat of a concern for me. I think I'll just go out and get a Mexican dinner ...

i know this great burrito place
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    I think I'll just go out and get a Mexican ...

dude :?

:fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

do you know how to cook? really, you need to be eating real home cooked meals...cereal is for, um...starving college kids like Will. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    do you know how to cook? really, you need to be eating real home cooked meals...cereal is for, um...starving college kids like Will. :lol:

I sort of know how to cook. Like, I can make veggie dishes and cook meat and whatnot. I'm trying to learn and get better! At 32, I figure I should know how to take care of myself ... :fp: :lol:

But tonight is just laziness/lack of food. I'm not going to get home tonight until after 7 p.m., and the only food-food I have is a frozen burrito and frozen fish, and canned veggies. I'm gonna be hungry, so I don't really want to wait for the fish to thaw, and those frozen burittos are slowing killing me so I should probably stay away from them ...

But freshly prepared Mexican food? Delicious! :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    to much work...

all work and no play makes Dimi a dull boy
    lol..today i sould be party than working..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I don't know if I want to scream or cry. No matter what I do...I can't please everyone.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I don't know if I want to scream or cry. No matter what I do...I can't please everyone.
    Just please yourself... Fcuk the rest of me
    GoiMTvP.gif
    What's going to be on my mind in an hour
    GoiMTvP.gif

I can see this is going to be another dirty kind of day :lol::lol:

I narrowed down the list of people that I want to please. and then created a list of people that I just want to piss off
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I narrowed down the list of people that I want to please. and then created a list of people that I just want to piss off

:corn:

I can see this is going to be another dirty kind of day :lol::lol:
    Oops :o
    GoiMTvP.gif
    THERE IS NO FREAKING LIST!

- Christopher McCandless
    for fuck sake today
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:

I saw that
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A guy is going to lunch today at a place that serves all you can eat salad and pizza for lunch. How shitty is that going to be? :sick:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:
    A guy is going to lunch today at a place that serves all you can eat salad and pizza for lunch. How shitty is that going to be? :sick:

Depends... few places pull it off well
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh yes there is and your name is on it
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh yes there is and your name is on it

:o :shock:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    whiskey.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2