what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    mmmm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyDfH-SZVz_X1cwjv3zWRgo9YVlhHUXy9VVywqj98xzXTsPM9FRQ

that looks disgusting

It's Beer, it's worth a try, i once had a chocolate beer, that was disgusting
    Well, I think its tasty. :P
    And, all the haters here have clear records of hating on Blue Moon or fruiting beer anyways, so :P :P
    what about raspberry wheat? Yum.

and as for Raspberry Wheat...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGRiJ8uE_nsJ4IKbQ1ryrxqxI36LSGcbKcN0aATC8YOc3TFkYNhw
    Yes please... on tap :D

Would also happily accept
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUVTCgu4EnD5SMNUPNwcSbH0yb9T03abMeJtg32JKZFw4Ueogf
    on tap w/ frozen blueberries :D

Now Im thirsty and contemplating a date this evening w/ some beer myself

Haters_510bd3_2327355.gif
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    And, all the haters here have clear records of hating on Blue Moon or fruiting beer anyways, so :P :P

this is true...don't fruit the beer. :lol:

if you enjoy it...enjoy it. :thumbsup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I broke Excel

i think there is a thread for that......i suggest posting your problem there....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

Not true... I like regular blue moon

Not true... I like regular blue moon

disgusting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I broke Excel

i think there is a thread for that......i suggest posting your problem there....

relying on you to bump it, I am not going searching for it
    81 wrote:
    disgusting

shrug.gif
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I broke Excel

relying on you to bump it, I am not going searching for it

:|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Exactly
    81 wrote:

Exactly

• uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Just a random fact: Blue Moon is called Rickards White in Canada.
    Just a random fact: Blue Moon is called Rickards White in Canada.

Go figure
    Just a random fact: Blue Moon is called Crap in Canada.

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

8-)

25974.gif
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    81 wrote:

8-)
    Also true.
    25974.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I love posts like this:

Now in the morning at The 5 Point, get Cinnamon Coffee. Tastes great, costs the same as regular, but is also really good for you. Cinnamon reportedly reduces blood sugar levels, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol levels, can slow the speed at which the stomach empties following a meal, which can help control sharp rises and falls in blood sugar levels, can enhance the way antioxidants from other foods help the body defend itself, strengthening the immune system. Additional suggested health benefits include relieving congestion, reducing stiffness in muscles and joints, counteracting inflammation, supporting digestive health, and even boosting brain function. This super spice has also been shown to stimulate good circulation with its blood-thinning properties.

Of course, adding some Cofia vodka makes it even more awesome.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I love posts like this:

Now in the morning at The 5 Point, get Cinnamon Coffee. Tastes great, costs the same as regular, but is also really good for you. Cinnamon reportedly reduces blood sugar levels, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol levels, can slow the speed at which the stomach empties following a meal, which can help control sharp rises and falls in blood sugar levels, can enhance the way antioxidants from other foods help the body defend itself, strengthening the immune system. Additional suggested health benefits include relieving congestion, reducing stiffness in muscles and joints, counteracting inflammation, supporting digestive health, and even boosting brain function. This super spice has also been shown to stimulate good circulation with its blood-thinning properties.

rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I love posts like this:

exactly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    Have been thinking of cinnamon lately but could not get to it yet
    guess Suzanne Vega had a song mentioning cinnamon which also alwas calmed me

now the tv radio plays great stuff for me For iinstance now `hunter` by Björk hmmm so tasty
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    what about raspberry wheat? Yum.

and pumpkin ale is good too :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I see you didn't read the entire thing...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Keep the damn fruit and vegetables out of my beer. Thank you.
    ozgurkd wrote:
    Have been thinking of cinnamon lately but could not get to it yet
    guess Suzanne Vega had a song mentioning cinnamon which also alwas calmed me

now the tv radio plays great stuff for me For iinstance now `hunter` by Björk hmmm so tasty

have you tried cinnamon sugar toast?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I see you didn't read the entire thing...

but did read the whole thing

you are dead to me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I love posts like this:

i love cinnamon!
    vomit-smiley-007.gif
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Him
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Well that meeting was a waste of 2 hours...just like I thought :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2