• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fire fighters in uniform shouldn't be texting on the road. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

quit spying on Mr. Unlost!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

shame he isn't joinging Unlost for the chicago trip. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

shame he isn't joinging Unlost for the chicago trip. :(

We see a different unlost when he's not around...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

have we ever seen an unlost with him around :?:

you know...307 will get you to chicago for the weekend :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I went to a cougar bar last night and didn't see many cougars on the prowl. I am super disappointed.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

just one way? :|

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

just one way? :|

road trip
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    drivingrl wrote:
    I went to a cougar bar last night and didn't see many cougars on the prowl. I am super disappointed.

if you can't spot the cougar.....you might just be the cougar
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i need to have a #dirtyfranking wash the truck party where the #dirtyfranking crew come over and wash, wax and vacuum the truck...while wearing bikini's.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    i need to have a #dirtyfranking wash the truck party where the #dirtyfranking crew come over and wash, wax and vacuum the truck...while wearing bikini's.

Wait, you still haven't cleaned out that truck yet? Oh, man. It's been more than a week! Geez, that cab has to got to smell pretty ripe.

And do you really want to see me in a bikini bending over to vacuum your truck's interiors ...? :? I wouldn't think so, but what do I know ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Wait, you still haven't cleaned out that truck yet? Oh, man. It's been more than a week! Geez, that cab has to got to smell pretty ripe.

And do you really want to see me in a bikini bending over to vacuum your truck's interiors ...? :? I wouldn't think so, but what do I know ...

an air freshener did wonders....smells good...just filthy....lots of crumbs in the back passenger side. :think: :lol:

as long as it's not a thong, we should be ok....and it would be pretty funny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

ummm....don't google 'man in a bikini' :sick:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

that goes without saying. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

an air freshener did wonders....smells good...just filthy....lots of crumbs in the back passenger side. :think: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: Well, we know who was sitting there the whole trip, don't we? :lol:

Now that would be a Halloween of Horrors right there ... me and Truck wearing bikinis and getting all soapy washing and waxing your truck. :shudder: Try to get that imagine out of your head!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm at work right and don't want to be fired so ... thanks for the advice. :lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    upon further review....hiring strippers to do it might be a better idea.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    finally got to hear this in DeLuna after many years of waiting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5nu8O6wzQ
    81 wrote:
    upon further review....hiring strippers to do it might be a better idea.

Careful ... its getting a bit nippy out there ... wouldn't want them to get frostbit.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    afroannnie wrote:

I've always wanted to hear that live!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I only had to travel 2000 miles round trip to hear it...
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Important phone calls....I have a lot of scary responsibilities right now.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    81 wrote:
    drivingrl wrote:

I AM NOT THE COUGAR. Jerk!
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I only had to travel 2000 miles round trip to hear it...

They need to play it here, or at the Gorge...they just need to play here...period.

- Christopher McCandless
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: Well, we know who was sitting there the whole trip, don't we? :lol:

Now that would be a Halloween of Horrors right there ... me and Truck wearing bikinis and getting all soapy washing and waxing your truck. :shudder: Try to get that imagine out of your head!

Just let me know when and I'll walk over to 81's to watch the spectacle. :corn: :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    How drunk I was last night :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    How drunk I was last night :lol:

Yeah how much whiskey did you end up drinking? :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    drivingrl wrote:
    81 wrote:
    drivingrl wrote:

I AM NOT THE COUGAR. Jerk!

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg