what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    kw18 wrote:
    The week is almost done and I have so much to do and not enough time to do it but I don't care because I want the weekend to be here so I can relax and stop worry about whether something I just wrote was an incredibly long run-on sentence. Also, I could use a beer.

:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    #thesister is forcing me to go see Frankie Muniz's stupid band tonight (kid from Malcolm in the Middle). :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    #thesister is forcing me to go see Frankie Muniz's stupid band tonight (kid from Malcolm in the Middle). :fp:

:fp: :fp: OMG...I'm so sorry..we will make up for it tomorrow night. :mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Why isn't the knight going?
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    :fp: :corn:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes we will!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Well that didn't work out. No worries, she's fine. Actually she's raring to meet men...where is DS?!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Well that didn't work out. No worries, she's fine. Actually she's raring to meet men...where is DS?!!

last I heard he was whining about leaving his hallway light on all week.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    My dearest grandpa. He has been in hospital for a while now and tonight it's not looking good. I have seen him in the afternoon and it almost felt like it was for the last time. He and my grandma have been like my second set of parents, they even taught me how to walk. I'm so glad that he got to meet Cav and saw how happy we two are together. He was so weak and tiny today, I just wanted to hug him and tell him that he doesn't need to be afraid :(
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    My dearest grandpa. He has been in hospital for a while now and tonight it's not looking good. I have seen him in the afternoon and it almost felt like it was for the last time. He and my grandma have been like my second set of parents, they even taught me how to walk. I'm so glad that he got to meet Cav and saw how happy we two are together. He was so weak and tiny today, I just wanted to hug him and tell him that he doesn't need to be afraid :(
    I'm so sorry :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The only thing worse than a dickhead is a dickhead in a tie :roll:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

last I heard he was whining about leaving his hallway light on all week.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

:( stay strong.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

So sorry Lisa :( Hugs!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • My dearest grandpa. He has been in hospital for a while now and tonight it's not looking good. I have seen him in the afternoon and it almost felt like it was for the last time. He and my grandma have been like my second set of parents, they even taught me how to walk. I'm so glad that he got to meet Cav and saw how happy we two are together. He was so weak and tiny today, I just wanted to hug him and tell him that he doesn't need to be afraid :(
    im so sorry...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

I'm so sorry hun :( My grandfather is the only father figure I've ever had and he's very old and frail now too - not the man I remember growing up with. It's a very tough thing to have to go through, seems so unfair. Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm so sorry hun :( My grandfather is the only father figure I've ever had and he's very old and frail now too - not the man I remember growing up with. It's a very tough thing to have to go through, seems so unfair. Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!

Thank you all! He is in the intensive care unit now. My grandma is going to stay with us for the night. I am sad, but I try to think of all the good times I had with him. And I am thinking of him. I hope he can sleep, and have some kind of rest. My heart is overflowing tonight. Saying goodbye to him is like saying goodbye to my inner child. He is such a loving, open-minded, great man, and he had such a good life. Hug your family if you can get a hold of them today. They are the most precious thing you have.
    This shittay drummer at my house. He's as shittay as the last one. Fuck this. I am going to drum
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :(

hang in there, lisa
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I am so incredibly sorry, Leeze. I'll be thinking about you.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    how many beer bottles can I stand more :)
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:

i'm not sure what that means, but yes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Aga81 wrote:

Hi, I'm Will :wave:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes we will!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

dude-im-right-here_1975.gif
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I took his punk ass out in Vegas. Spectaculiar battle at the Excalibur Monday night. I got cut up quite a bit but but I finally ended it with a sword through his face. :twisted:

:(
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I took his punk ass out in Vegas. Spectaculiar battle at the Excalibur Monday night. I got cut up quite a bit but but I finally ended it with a sword through his face. :twisted:

:lol: Fantastic finale!
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I finally ended it with a sword through his face. :twisted:

that sounds dirty :P

nothin like a good ole' fashioned sword fight :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

sword fight :lol:

That sounds dirty.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    writing a song on the piano....kind of stuck on what to do during the bridge :think:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com