Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    wow...that was amazing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    "live in the sunshine,swim the sea,drink the wild air"
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    do something positive
  • Options
    How goofy Neil Patrick Harris is.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    The amazing weekend that I will be having this weekend :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    The amazing weekend that I will be having this weekend :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :)
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I need to get rid of my regular detergent and start using - H.E. detergent instead ( high effeciancy ) :?
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    I wonder why they don't rerun Doogie Howser, MD? I would watch that. I fuckin' loved that show in my youth.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I wonder why they don't rerun Doogie Howser, MD? I would watch that. I fuckin' loved that show in my youth.

pretty sure i saw it on tv in the last year.....i did not watch it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    MY GOOD FRIEND
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What show?
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I hope she doesn't try to teach English! :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What show?
    :fp: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Ooooooh my god - my container arrives next Wednesday to pick up my stuff to send it to the States :o :shock: Where to start? What to bring? This is exciting, but scary as well :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    Mortality
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Ooooooh my god - my container arrives next Wednesday to pick up my stuff to send it to the States :o :shock: Where to start? What to bring? This is exciting, but scary as well :shock: :lol:

:clap::clap::clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    pre-order fun!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I fucking love when Brown Sugar comes up on my Pandora. D'Angelo is so damn sexy. Mmmmm...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    :D
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I have one reason to really want MT to come and go: I will be able to buy vinyl again!!! :D Vinyl purchasing was my sacrifice for going to Missoula, and it's really kind of sucked!
  • Options
    barber
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    If the funeral was the hardest day of my life, this day was certainly the 2nd hardest. Still shaken.

It's not fair that this is so complicated....have barely even had proper time to grieve yet. But I have to be strong. So for now, it's a stiff upper lip.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Why someone would call themselves the "caulkmaster"
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    samjam wrote:
    If the funeral was the hardest day of my life, this day was certainly the 2nd hardest. Still shaken.

It's not fair that this is so complicated....have barely even had proper time to grieve yet. But I have to be strong. So for now, it's a stiff upper lip.

Hang in there hun...we're here for you!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:

So sorry to hear that Sam. Hugs to you! We're all here for you!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Why I am getting followed by so many Russians.

What are they plotting?

:think:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

it happened like this:
    a friend is building his next house and was telling me about how it's coming along

him: "so I got my hoe in the ditch to dig a trench for the pipe, and once I get everything in the right place, I have to caulk the pipes together...I've been doing that for the last few weeks."

me: "so you're up to your waist in caulk?"

him: "yeah, you could say that, I'm pretty good at handling my caulk now...Bob and I were making caulk jokes all day last week"

me: "so you're the master of your caulk? the caulkmaster? or are you a mastercaulker?"

now he's laughing so hard he has tears streaming down his face.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pj20
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

it happened like this:
    a friend is building his next house and was telling me about how it's coming along

him: "so I got my hoe in the ditch to dig a trench for the pipe, and once I get everything in the right place, I have to caulk the pipes together...I've been doing that for the last few weeks."

me: "so you're up to your waist in caulk?"

him: "yeah, you could say that, I'm pretty good at handling my caulk now...Bob and I were making caulk jokes all day last week"

me: "so you're the master of your caulk? the caulkmaster? or are you a mastercaulker?"

now he's laughing so hard he has tears streaming down his face.

:corn: